[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Erlee

sarNie Egg
James Ji has a baby's face, he's very good looking but it's pretty. I'm sure if you all feel the same as I do but I think Men tends to look more handsome in their late 20s or early 30s. Their face matures and more muscular, it becomes defined. For example Mark has become quite handsome and I'm pretty sure he will become more attractive as he gets older. Theres also Boy, Ananda, Aum, Weir , Ken, Andrew are a few that has became quite attractive as they got older over the years. Mario, Nadech, James M, James Ji, Masu are definitely going to be more handsome in the years coming.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Anyone else think that Thit's cop friend is secretly working for the stepdad? I have a bad feeling about him
LOL when he's been playing shady in other lakorns so you can't help but think maybe he's shady in here too hahahhaha. But I think he's a good cop in here

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
We have, almost, the pretty same list but I would put Mark Prin in the number 1 spot. Though I fell in love first with Mario (because of course, with the Crazy Little Thing called love craze in the Philippines) and James Ji (because he looked like the Thai version of Alden Richards, a Filipino actor) but I was deeply affected by Mark's charm as an actor and as a lover to Kim. He's really mature now. Not like the Mark Prin before who has lots of rumors about him being a playboy etc.
My top 3 would be:

1. Mark Prin
2. Mark Prin
3. Mark Prin

I did watch other lakorns but I don't feel all girly or lovey dovey or so supportive to heroes other than Mark Prin. I don't know about his personal life much (except that he is dating Kimmy, who btw is my favourite actress for number 1, 2 and 3 too).

I am just happy to see Mark Prin in yours and some of the fans' favourite actors list. Top 3! Even I as a fan felt very honoured and happy. Happy that people see his dedication to improve and give good acting and other sort of entertainment. That's his job, to entertain, and he is doing very good at it. Fighting Mark Prin!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Anyone else think that Thit's cop friend is secretly working for the stepdad? I have a bad feeling about him
I felt the same way too! He was a bit suspicious when he called Thit right after Way's death (mind you, I didn't watch with sub then). ...and when Jee asked him to go find Thit at the hospital's parking lot, he didn't even find Thit! Jee saw Thit! That parking lot was not that big (I think, coz even the bad guys could find them if they weren't hiding and Jane could see them clearly in the dark).

But oh well, one could argue that Jee found Thit because, love showed her the way and Jane found them just so that she will back off.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
My top 3 would be:

1. Mark Prin
2. Mark Prin
3. Mark Prin

I did watch other lakorns but I don't feel all girly or lovey dovey or so supportive to heroes other than Mark Prin. I don't know about his personal life much (except that he is dating Kimmy, who btw is my favourite actress for number 1, 2 and 3 too).

I am just happy to see Mark Prin in yours and some of the fans' favourite actors list. Top 3! Even I as a fan felt very honoured and happy. Happy that people see his dedication to improve and give good acting and other sort of entertainment. That's his job, to entertain, and he is doing very good at it. Fighting Mark Prin!
Hope you don't think I am stalking you - :nut::celebrate16:, but which other lakorns of his do you recommend? I am a one-pra'ek-kind-of-girl and want to stay that way until I gradually move on to another crush. During this "stage" I only watch lakorns of that pre'ek until I watched all of them or tried to. I am jumping between Mark and Mario right now, but Mark is on top with KC. I watched Mario's Two Spirits' Loves ( while waiting for KC) and hesitant to watch his new one with Toey because I am not feeling her as nang'ek.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
--spoiler--
Awww....Can't wait to see this scene.....so cute.

Sathit said a son or a daughter is fine with him. If the baby is a boy, then he'll be very handsome just like him. And if the baby is a girl, then she'll have a very sweet face like him. Then, he puts his face close to Jee and covers his head with her hair... haha...

Nice drawing.....

cr:as tagged

Last edited:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I'm usually cynical about lead couples who start out hating each other and then are supposed to believably fall in love along the way, particularly when a significant other's death is involved. But I think Ji and Sathit are just two big ole bleeding hearts who have (unknowingly, and perhaps reluctantly) come to respect each other because they see one another's resilience despite life throwing them under the bus. I do like watching Ji develop feelings for Sathit. It's an example of a person who thinks she has very little to offer, and yet, has given herself permission to care anyway. And, YES, I adore those moments of "You were worried about me?" and "Because I'm worried about you." Give me all the unintentional declarations of caring! I want all of it!

I like just about everything regarding the character of Jirawat and I'm so, so glad Yaya got to manifest this character onscreen. I skipped a lot of episodes 3-6 because I couldn't handle the back and forth hateful behavior between Ji, Thit, Piak, Chaiyan, mom and step-dad, so my judgment may be skewed. but there's something addicting and relateable in seeing a n'ek who is gray, who isn't on the screen to convince us she's absolutely an angel, and also isn't arrogant for the sake of arrogance; rather, she is trying to navigate certain really bad incidents with compassion, confidence, vulnerability, her sense of responsibility, and fears. We can see that sometimes Ji has to resort to the "fake it til you make it" in order to carry on, and there are also times she's sure of herself, her words, who and what she is fighting for. Of course Jirawat isn't the only n'ek with a back bone, but while not all of us are dealing with the stress of being a model, actress, getting drugged and hitting someone with a car, and having a perverted step-dad after us, I find that Ji's reactions and demand for a small friggin break is written and executed in a way that is relate-able.

I also wanted to express that, while Mark is doing a very good job, sometimes he returns to using unnecessary hand gestures. Finding that distracting. o_O

TubbyTinker

--spoiler--

Sathit said a son or a daughter is fine with him. If the baby is a boy, then he'll be very handsome just like him. And if the baby is a girl, then she'll have a very sweet face like him. Then, he puts his face close to Jee and covers his head with her hair... haha...

Nice drawing.....

This scene was cute and funny hahaha.
I'm excited for that bed scene hehehe

TubbyTinker

Okay I just finished episode 10 and O-M-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: Those telephone calls between Sathit and Jee are freaken cute! Especially towards the end, like wow, it took us 10 episodes to see Sathit finally smiling with Jee. Like if their scenes of just talking like this is overly blush worthy then can you imagine the ending scenes with these two??????? GAHHHHHHH! And is it just me or every time Sathit goes in to hug Jee, you can feel the sense of warmth coming from him? Idk if it's Sathit or Mark himself hahahah if that make any sense. Like every time he hugs her, there's a sense of "connection" I feel when he hugs her, not because it's skinship but it's the way he hugs her I guess? lol. I haven't watched a Mark lakorn in a long time so all these thing I'm noticing from him feels fresh in a way LOL.

People are annoyed by Piak, I'm actually not bothered by her over possessive self LOL. Characters like her doesn't really bug me because I guess in a way she has a reason? Idk, but I don't mind her bitchy self hahahaha.

twister02

M♥K

cr: mkpantip

Oh my! This is from @TubbyTinker 's spoiler

Jeerawat was also hurt, as if her heart was ripped out in front of her. She grabbed on to Sathit's shirt and pulled him closer to her face and shouted at him uncontrollably, "Then do it! Kiss me! Sleep with me! Step all over my dignity! Avenge me for causing your girlfriend to die! Do it! Do it! Do it!"

:coleman:

twister02

M♥K
4 more days! Cant wait!

Anyone knows who this guy is? Saw him on a Thai ad and also on Ch3's IG. So handsome!! And those eyes!
His name is Nine/Nai. So handsome and have a very deep voice. He is quite cute also in Pohn Jak Fah and has an upcoming lakorn with Ice Preechaya under CH3.

TubbyTinker

okay someone asked me about spoilers regarding what happens after the "willing", so here it is

So the next day, in Sathit's room, Sathit is sitting there feeling confused and guilty of what he has done. He looks over and see Jee's back towards him. he was about to touch her shoulder but once he saw Tew's picture on the bed stand, he pulled his hand back. He quickly walks out of the room, shutting the door loud on purpose. Jee opened her eyes and started crying softly while Sathit was on the other side of the door and he was crying too.

Jee got dressed and headed downstairs to pick up her purse and the things that fell out of it. Sathit told her to make sure she picks up everything that belongs to her because he doesn't want to see anything that relates to her. He gives her the evidence that he thought she wanted. She tells him that he better not go back on his word because she has nothing to give him anymore. He tells her not to worry because he's man enough to not go back on his words and whatever thing he won, he won't keep it in his memory. So Jee congratulates him on his win and starts heading out. For a moment, Sathit noticed that Je forgot to pick up one of he rlipstick under the table, he walks over to pick it up and clutches it in his hand, missing her.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Hope you don't think I am stalking you - :nut::celebrate16:, but which other lakorns of his do you recommend? I am a one-pra'ek-kind-of-girl and want to stay that way until I gradually move on to another crush. During this "stage" I only watch lakorns of that pre'ek until I watched all of them or tried to. I am jumping between Mark and Mario right now, but Mark is on top with KC. I watched Mario's Two Spirits' Loves ( while waiting for KC) and hesitant to watch his new one with Toey because I am not feeling her as nang'ek.
Mark's lakorn that I have watched and enjoyed are Punya Chon Kon Krua (with Kim), Ton Ruk Rim Rua (with Kim) and Abb Ruk Online (with Kim)... 3 lakorns of them together make me a fan. His character that I like the most is when he is in TRRR. He was playing HIMSELF (many said that's how he is outside lakorn). A happy go lucky prankster! The others are somewhat similar to KC's character.

No... you are not a stalker. WE ARE ALL STALKERS TO THIS THREAD! At first just passing through and then silently stalking for spoilers and when it is unbearable we reveal ourselves to be an oficial stalker to the lakorn. Hahaha...

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
okay someone asked me about spoilers regarding what happens after the "willing", so here it is

So the next day, in Sathit's room, Sathit is sitting there feeling confused and guilty of what he has done. He looks over and see Jee's back towards him. he was about to touch her shoulder but once he saw Tew's picture on the bed stand, he pulled his hand back. He quickly walks out of the room, shutting the door loud on purpose. Jee opened her eyes and started crying softly while Sathit was on the other side of the door and he was crying too.

Jee got dressed and headed downstairs to pick up her purse and the things that fell out of it. Sathit told her to make sure she picks up everything that belongs to her because he doesn't want to see anything that relates to her. He gives her the evidence that he thought she wanted. She tells him that he better not go back on his word because she has nothing to give him anymore. He tells her not to worry because he's man enough to not go back on his words and whatever thing he won, he won't keep it in his memory. So Jee congratulates him on his win and starts heading out. For a moment, Sathit noticed that Je forgot to pick up one of he rlipstick under the table, he walks over to pick it up and clutches it in his hand, missing her.
I am a strong woman. I am a strong woman. I will not hit that spoiler button.

Soooo tempting...~~~

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
--spoiler--

Nice drawing.....

Mark with that hair... qualifies to be a member of any K-pop girl group.