[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
@saraokenim,

You're famous in Thailand now!

Someone in Thailand mentioned that an international fan post this and they re posted it at Pantip Thai Forum and gave credit to you.
Many Thais are very happy that KC is popular and well received internationally.

WOW, Twitter World Hashtags, and KC came in 8th place!
Thank you vimalee for letting me know,, :eek: I'm in shock lol.

mahnkey

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone, I have to create a new account due to the factor that I got log out from my old account and I couldn't log back in because I couldn't remember my password. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:. I'm not sure if anyone post this yet, but I found this on youtube,

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Wow....Miss Jee is hot!!!

Yaya received high praise for her role as Miss Jee. She came in second after Aum P. in NIDA Poll which surveyed the top ten general public favorite leading actors/actresses in a breakthrough role.

Top 10 Pra-Nang (leading actors/actresses) in a breakthrough role that reached the heart of Thai People.

1. Aum P.
2. Yaya
3. Anne T.
4. Mai D.
5. Chompoo A. & Nadech
6. Weir
7. Mario
8. Ploy C.
9. Noon W.
10. Aff T.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks bubba for sharing the list.

Congrats to everyone, especially my two favorite actresses.

AFF Taksaorn, my first favorite Thai actress who has been gone from screen for five years still made the list. A lot of people still remember Soraya from JLR or Prisoner of Love.

Yaya as Jeed, Nang Fah (Angel), and Jeerawat are all memorable.

cecilia

Staff member
WAITING WAITING! UGHHHH
I love the character development and all their sweet scenes! UFFF
Her mom will find out she likes Sathi next week ... so if things go according to the audio in youtube then it might be toward end of Monday episode or beginning of Tuesday episode. They still have a lot of cute scenes together before the deed ...

Last edited:

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone have an idea of when the r-scene will be coming? SO excited for that force kiss
Most likely ep 11 or 12, somewhere in next week's episode. I wonder after the deed scene happens, how soon gee will get pregnant and find out when she's pregnant.