[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
SPOILERS!!! [a scene from the last episode]
[so this scene comes after the
blow dryer scene
--this will be the last spoiler I'll post regarding the last episode hahahaha and that's a promise bc I think I actually spoiled about 60% of it already lmao!] But gosh I hope they keep this scene in the lakorn too.:angel10:

At the dining table, Sathit scooped some rice porridge onto a bowl to feed Jeerawat.

"Here, get some."

Jeerawat still sulking at Sathit refused to eat. Sathit then grabbed Jeerawat by the nose to have Jeerawat opened her mouth to breathe. Sathit then stuffed the porridge into Jeerawat's mouth. "Simple as that."

Sathit sat down and placed his head against Jeerawat's stomach to talk to the baby.

"It's delicious right? You want some more....you're hungry aren't you? The baby said not for mommy to be so stubborn because he/she is really hungry."

Sathit rubbed Jeerawat's stomach, "Gosh why is mommy so mean like this?"

Jeerawat couldn't help but smile watching Sathit play with the baby like that. Sathit got up and scooped another spoonful to feed Jeerawat. She stopped smiling and pretended to be uppity but allowed Sathit to feed her.....

-- If the lakorn follows the script from the novel, there should be a 6 month time jump. Jee is still pregnant and I think thats where the baby shower comes in. :)

ahome

sarNie Egg
blow dryer scene
--this will be the last spoiler I'll post regarding the last episode hahahaha and that's a promise bc I think I actually spoiled about 60% of it already lmao!] But gosh I hope they keep this scene in the lakorn too.:angel10:

At the dining table, Sathit scooped some rice porridge onto a bowl to feed Jeerawat.

"Here, get some."

Jeerawat still sulking at Sathit refused to eat. Sathit then grabbed Jeerawat by the nose to have Jeerawat opened her mouth to breathe. Sathit then stuffed the porridge into Jeerawat's mouth. "Simple as that."

Sathit sat down and placed his head against Jeerawat's stomach to talk to the baby.

"It's delicious right? You want some more....you're hungry aren't you? The baby said not for mommy to be so stubborn because he/she is really hungry."

Jeerawat couldn't help but smile watching Sathit play with the baby like that. Sathit got up and scooped another spoonful to feed Jeerawat. She stopped smiling and pretended to be uppity but allowed Sathit to feed her.....

-- If the lakorn follows the script from the novel, there should be a 6 month time jump. Jee is still pregnant and I think thats where the baby shower comes in. :)
@TubbyTinker thank you again! Sathit is so cute in this scene

re trending in twitter, do you think we can help it trend worldwide not just in thailand by twitting while watching realtime by using the #คลื่นชีวิต ?

Meoconie

sarNie Adult

re trending in twitter, do you think we can help it trend worldwide not just in thailand by twitting while watching realtime by using the #คลื่นชีวิต ?
It's definitely to be in top trend worldwide if we tweet #คลื่นชีวิต during live stream. I think I may be back to twitter for KC.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Her mom will find out she likes Sathi next week ... so if things go according to the audio in youtube then it might be toward end of Monday episode or beginning of Tuesday episode. They still have a lot of cute scenes together before the deed ...
How and why does it happen so quick? Woah. It seems Thit's feelings for her is still shaky though Jee's is very stable. Heck, she even confesses her love for Thit to her mom and Suki. ...and judging by the teaser, the embrace they shared at the hospital is really comforting for Jee since she was running towards him for a hug!

No wonder she will be so pissed off after the bed scene.

If that was me, I will be pissed as well. I will feel irritated because how on earth did I fell for him though I knew from start that he has no whatsoever kind intention to me and hope to destroy me.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid

Yes. No matter where in the world we are in, we can help it trend worldwide by tweeting during the lakorn's airing time.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Wow....Miss Jee is hot!!!

Yaya received high praise for her role as Miss Jee. She came in second after Aum P. in NIDA Poll which surveyed the top ten general public favorite leading actors/actresses in a breakthrough role.

Top 10 Pra-Nang (leading actors/actresses) in a breakthrough role that reached the heart of Thai People.

1. Aum P.
2. Yaya
3. Anne T.
4. Mai D.
5. Chompoo A. & Nadech
6. Weir
7. Mario
8. Ploy C.
9. Noon W.
10. Aff T.
Happy for Yaya. But still hoping for Kim and Mark to make it in the list. (Fighting Kim. Fighting Mark!!!)

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
blow dryer scene

"Here, get some."

How about a spoiler from the scene where Jee finds out she's pregnant or how Thit finds out she's pregnant or mini spoiler

the one where she was visiting Na Wadee with Chayan and Thit and Jane happen to be there?

Thanks for the spoiler again!

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Glad to see someone shared our very own AF member's, saraokenim, post on Thai pantip saying that they found this from an international fanclub's IG and thanks KC team for a very good buzz and feedback. Credit to saraokenim....Thank you so much na ka.

Sweet.......

Sure miss Jee and Sathit.....

cr: pantip,bung lakorn3

Oops...@Vimalee, we're soulmates today hehe and thanks for sharing na ka.
This is amazing. Kluen Cheewit hashtag is one of the trending topics in Twitter world. It's about time for Thai lakorns and celebs to be more well-known internationally! Thai channels better do something! It would be easier if all lakorns are getting subbed you know...

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
This is amazing. Kluen Cheewit hashtag is one of the trending topics in Twitter world. It's about time for Thai lakorns and celebs to be more well-known internationally! Thai channels better do something! It would be easier if all lakorns are getting subbed you know...
Gosh I know right! But watching lakorns raw can actually improve our Thai listening skill lol :D

Dearest

恋の予感
blow dryer scene

"Here, get some."

Thank you! With all these scenes, I hope the ratings spike up! :thumbup: Maybe I will create twitter account just to help trend worldwide! :cheer:

Dhea Nadia

in waiting for Lai Kinnaree
blow dryer scene

"Here, get some."

Thank you so much for your hard work!:thumbup: you're doing a great job:clap: wish that wednesday night come quick when I can watch the next two episodes with eng sub:angel10:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh I know right! But watching lakorns raw can actually improve our Thai listening skill lol :D
That's true! Sometimes I would hear the same dialogues in different lakorns for the similar type of scenes ( if you know what I mean). I often thought to myself if the producers are using the same script writers. If you hear it often enough, you pick up on the language.