[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
What does "Pom" mean? "Pom" is also I, is it? But is it on the formal side?

BUT SERIOUSLY GUYS... I HEARD HE SAID "P"... because I can hear the "ee" sound...
:coleman: hahaha... maybe it's just me. Probably the letters 'o' and 'm' got stuck at the immigration and only 'p' manage to enter my ears... <--- crazy.

cecilia

Staff member
Satit: Shit! I only lasted 20 seconds.
Jee: Well that was anti-climactic. Is it always gonna be like this?!
:risas3:

P.s. Yes, I have a dirty AF sense of humour. Bite me. :celebrate16:
I want a HAHAHA like ... very dry humor but funny!

What does "Pom" mean? "Pom" is also I, is it? But is it on the formal side?

BUT SERIOUSLY GUYS... I HEARD HE SAID "P"... because I can hear the "ee" sound...
:coleman: hahaha... maybe it's just me. Probably the letters 'o' and 'm' got stuck at the immigration and only 'p' manage to enter my ears... <--- crazy.
The original Thai script has 'pom' and not 'p' -- pom is the male version of 'di chan or chan' (female).

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Wow...This thread is moving like a rocket...Thank you all for sharing na ka. I'll need to backtrack lol.

Yay....Congrats!!!
Kluen Cheewit is #1 and ThitJee is #4 trending....

Awww.....When Jee is in distress, the first person and the most important person that she thinks of is Thit. :icon12:

cr:as tagged,pantip

Noire89

Simply smile
The room is so bright! Why is it so bright? It ruins the mood.
The bright sunny room is mocking them. They feel horrid but the day is going to be probably nice and cool, no chance of rain and the perfect day for lovers.
Lol, because life is cruel like that.

I should be in bed and not posting anymore(I've posted a lot today lol) since I work early tomorrow... But dang it I can't stop my mind from wondering and questioning how the next episode is going to play out...

twister02

M♥K
Because it's morning dude (i think). This is the awkward AF morning after scene. Also someone probably increased the brightness in the photo.
My perverted mind asked, if they stayed up until the morning, so probably they took a lot of rounds to make a baby ThitJee. :risas3:
So I'll say, it's a willing|

luther

"Such fun!"
I'm waiting to see the typical "camera slowly panning out to the background" OR "camera focusing the p'eks holding down n'eks wrist or hand on the bed" in ALL love scenes of lakorns. :risas3:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Hahaha. Sometimes, I think about that. What if Yaya and Mark date in real life, but you know, I can totally feel, miles away, that Mark is into Kim so much so instead of thinking so much how touchy Mark to Yaya in that scene, I finn cause I think Mark is doing that to Kim in real life. :risas3:
Lmao! I feel the same way too on your thoughts of Mark and Kim.

Mark looks so warm. His hugs are like bear hugs with his muscular self. Jee fits perfectly in his arms. Also, I like that there's not much of a height difference with him and his n'eks. Even with heels on, he's still taller than Yaya.

luther

"Such fun!"
LOL...I can't.....:risas3:I have one question that How can they change from living room to bed room?
Maybe they wanted to do it on a variety of different surfaces? So they went from the couch to the bed?

No idea. I'm just letting my dirty imagination run wild here.

twister02

M♥K
LOL...I can't.....:risas3:I have one question that How can they change from living room to bed room?
I can't imagine Thit dragging up Jee with those stairs in his house.. so they might be after the kiss.. and they're like.. "okay Jee, let's go upstairs, my bed is more comfortable than the sofa" and Jee is like "Okay Thit, as you wish" :risas3:

luther

"Such fun!"
Hey guys. I been lurking on this forum for sometime and finally created an account. This drama is nothing like I expected. Mark and Yaya are so cute and their chemistry is beyond amazing. Today's episode was really good. I could not help but smile like a crazy person when I watched part of live. It's definitely one of those drama that you can not watch it in public. I can't wait for tomorrow's episode.
Welcome! Join the ranks of us crazy miscreants who spend far too much time obsessing over TitJee!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Omg wow the thread is moving so fast I don't even want to go back............:risas3:

Noire89

Simply smile
Hey guys. I been lurking on this forum for sometime and finally created an account. This drama is nothing like I expected. Mark and Yaya are so cute and their chemistry is beyond amazing. Today's episode was really good. I could not help but smile like a crazy person when I watched part of live. It's definitely one of those drama that you can not watch it in public. I can't wait for tomorrow's episode.
Welcome, welcome!:clap: Join us in our obsession and in my case being irresponsible and instead of sleeping I'm here and texting my bf and bff because screw sleep, lol!:thumbup: