[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
Finally!!! I wasn't able to log in , I was so sad and mad!! All I can do was Just reading all of you guys comments!!!
This episode is soooo sad >_< heart broken everywhere and tears are everywhere :crybaby2:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I need to go on lunch asap to watch this! I've only seen images from IG. Mark is soooooo...my heart again.

I will be back with my opinions once I finish the episode.

Kirara-23

sarNie Egg
I look like a crazy person crying here in the library fck.... why do I need to be at the University today...... I can't even understand anything they're saying.. but Yaya is making me cry so much-.-

mey198

sarNie Egg
I look like a crazy person crying here in the library fck.... why do I need to be at the University today...... I can't even understand anything they're saying.. but Yaya is making me cry so much-.-
I know exactly how you feel. I'm also at the library trying to start on my paper and study but KC took over.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Sorry Thit..... I am team Jee all the way:aaaaa:

Wow Jade and Dao are an item now:icon12:.. Dao better run back to Jee coz she needs her the most now.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Wow dint know so many of you guys couldn't log in today..... I was just shocked that none of you guys were spazzing.... I really had to check the calendar to see if it was a Wednesday:pancarta::pancarta: :pancarta:

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Condo scene is next you guys.....:icon12::icon12::love::love::love::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:

P.s please forgive the number of post guys, i am just too excited....
Usually am just a silent lurker... but tonight I just can't contain myself.

I can't decide whether I should laugh or cry watching this episode. One side my heart was breaking for Jee, OTOH Sathit and Jee are great and have a lot of scene time together.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally able to log on from my laptop. Will try from my phone.

So many things happened and even KC was delayed from airing due to the Chinese Funeral for the late king. As usual I'll be waiting for the subs and check the updates through Instagram.

Kirara-23

sarNie Egg
I know exactly how you feel. I'm also at the library trying to start on my paper and study but KC took over.
It's crazy cause there's so many people here but I just can't control my emotions ... especially when Yaya startrd stripping herself .. oh god .. how awful she must have felt.. and Thit's words to Jee are so heartbreaking I can't

autumn21

sarNie Egg
Ouch, Jade just got refuse by Jee and then he HE with Dao :O
The car scene Thit is so hot tempered but he also cares about her :confused12:
Yay, condo scene now :aaaaa: