[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

cecilia

Staff member
OMG - he's sexy! :risas3: Even sitting here with his legs crossed! Some guys will have their legs open or stiffly sitting there or look nervous.
Since we're all on the pervy side this morning ... all I can say for this pose is .'COME, I'M READY. USED TO YOU SO NOTHING TO WORRY' lol He did know everything about her, inside out lol

cecilia

Staff member
Beside the pervy mind ... Goodness, her scene with her mother got me crying. It's no wonder she feels so sad after hearing what Thit said to her mother on the phone. No matter how good she try/give, no one will notice. No matter how much she loves, no one will love her back. Why does she have to be born this way, to be everyone's pawn. Tossing her feeling left and right as if she doesn't exist. Most importantly, the man whom she thought is different, even though she should have known better to not get TOO involved with him. That was sad, just sad. I literally was excited after what happen and end up crying with this back to smiling with their car moment to upsetting over Chaiyan and his interruption. The emotions definitely went all over this episode!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so glad Mark and Yaya were chosen for this lakorn, proves they're pretty great actors.
Now can we get a Nadech-Kim reunion with a kiss lol just to be even.;)
Yes, but it has to be a revenge, slap/kiss, otherwise it won't work on me. The only way for me to go gaga over pre'ek is this genre.

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
@Kit_exol No I have not seen it. But someone let me know if it's better lol.

I wonder how they made it to the bed. Did she willingly walked upstairs, did they continue kissing while walking upstairs? Did he carry her while going upstairs, were their lips locked together the whole time? Did she struggle and tried to back out? Like what happened. SOOOO many questions.
HAHAHA maybe let's use an old line from NY koo Jin "it's up to what you want to think". :risas3:

I'm so sorry for mentioning their koo Jin here

cecilia

Staff member
I have a question !????!!!
How did Thit enter/went her condo!?
He knew her password !??:confused0:
Password is easy for him because he knew her birthday, driver license, license plate, weight, height, chest size (bra) lol

I'm surprise with this intelligence he still don't know what happened that night or have the right question to ask her without invading her being. Men, they can be complex. When things are like this they can't think of anything, even the smallest and simplest questions.

HAHAHA maybe let's use an old line from NY koo Jin "it's up to what you want to think". :risas3:

or ... it's like that. Our relationship is like this ... you can interpret it the way you understand.

'MANO much!' --- we need fiction writer to write us their smoothie scene lol

Noire89

Simply smile
You know I question the same thing. Like what happen I thought he said right here "meaning the couch" but they where upstairs in the room. Like okay? I guess maybe once wasn't enough? I mean it was the whole night to waste right? Sorry perverted mind. Just curious how they got to two different places. Guess it got chilly.
I believe it started downstairs and worked it way slowly up the stairs. :naughty2:
Lol! It wasn't enough that first time, he had to go again.;)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yes, but it has to be a revenge, slap/kiss, otherwise it won't work on me. The only way for me to go gaga over pre'ek is this genre.
Right, plus Na is so good at being mean and possessive! Haha I usually never care about any p'ek in any other genre too, unless if they're super sweet like Ken P in Nakee.

Lol is that what Nadech always say or what?

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
Password is easy for him because he knew her birthday, driver license, license plate, weight, height, chest size (bra) lol

I'm surprise with this intelligence he still don't know what happened that night or have the right question to ask her without invading her being. Men, they're quite complex but when things are like this they can't think of anything, even the smallest and simplest questions.
Oh my Life!!
:worship2::facepalm:! After all , he is a lawyer ( thinking like a cop/detective - her password)! Hmmm at the same time -that's why they call him a stupid lawyer (Sitta):confused:

cecilia

Staff member
I believe it started downstairs and worked it way slowly up the stairs. :naughty2:
Lol! It wasn't enough that first time, he had to go again.;)
He proved it to Luther that he lasted longer than 20 seconds lol

He probably got embarrass of their surrounding and carry her upstair to give it his all lol I mean, look at that house -- it's walled with glasses. We don't want peeping Tom or paparazzi. We're done creating publicity for Jee. She needs to be confidential about this transaction, she deserves privacy, even at her lowest moment.

Anyway, I kind of 'mano' a story in mind to how they shifted upstair to his room already so y'all young minds, just be happy with this. Don't over expose yourself -- enjoy their little moment lol

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
LOL That's the funny thing, they can figure the most complicated thing, but can't figure out if they love the girl or not and vice versa.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
... Makes sense why he has to make that lame excuse of returning her lipstick to her THAT EVENING lol
So excuse me as I have not watched this episode yet ( will watch tonight :aaaaa:), but returning a 'lipstick'? It couldn't be anything more personal like a blouse, an undie, or an earring that was torn off in the heat of the moment? Who forgets a lipstick? Who puts on a lipstick right before you know what? Or maybe, this was to show how much he misses her and will use something as lame as a lipstick to return to her just to see her. :pancarta:

cecilia

Staff member
LOL That's the funny thing, they can figure the most complicated thing, but can't figure out if they love the girl or not and vice versa.
That's why they say, "your heart is the purest of all so listen to it.' He should have listened to his heart and not voices from others. No one knows you better than you. If you don't know you then I don't know how to help you lol --- he's a lawyer, should have listen his GUTS feeling like how he listen to his guts feeling about Tiw's death. If he wants to bring justice to Tiw by following his GUTS feeling then he needs to bring justice for himself and Jeerawat as well. Just listen to your heart, man!

Last edited: