[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

cecilia

Staff member
Yes in every interview where they're asked about their relationship. Anyway.

I'd like to think that Thit carried her up the stairs while kissing her long neck down to her chest, and her legs wrapped around his waist while she does the same to him... ;)
It's getting hot in here. You better take of your ... you're making it hotter.

Tata's song, It's BURNING HOT, HOT, HOT! came on lol

So excuse me as I have not watched this episode yet ( will watch tonight :aaaaa:), but returning a 'lipstick'? It couldn't be anything more personal like a blouse, an undie, or an earring that was torn off in the heat of the moment? Who forgets a lipstick? Who puts on a lipstick right before you know what? Or maybe, this was to show how much he misses her and will use something as lame as a lipstick to return to her just to see her. :pancarta:
She threw her purse to the floor before taunting him to proceed with her in the living room. Things fell out of her purse that night. She gathered them up to put in her purse the next morning as Thit made his way behind the sofa with the photo evidence telling her "don't leave anything behind. I don't want anything related to you (here)." Unfortunately, that lipstick fell underneath the sofa and she missed it as she collected them all to shove in her purse.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
When she starts talking, I want to skip her scenes!!! And the worst is coming because she will play nurse with Thit :facepalm:
Oh please no :facepalm:. Annoying Beetoch is overstepping her boundaries again! Sorry if anyone is Jane's fan ( character and not the actually actress), but I have to be protective of Thit for my girl Jee!

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I wish it was executed better ... would have been nice to see Jee stare at him for awhile as he continues to take are of her wound. I'd love to see that hesitation look on her to whether or not touch it then to eventually touches it. Then again, if this happen then that means I won't get to see that soft and gentle kiss scene .. NVM lol
I think this scene is executed well. Both Thit and Jee don't hesitate to show their love, care to each other even through they just heart broken with that night. Like Thit was worry Jee when the car hit or Jee stepped on broken glass, he quickly came to her. I think both of them forgive each others.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
So excuse me as I have not watched this episode yet ( will watch tonight :aaaaa:), but returning a 'lipstick'? It couldn't be anything more personal like a blouse, an undie, or an earring that was torn off in the heat of the moment? Who forgets a lipstick? Who puts on a lipstick right before you know what? Or maybe, this was to show how much he misses her and will use something as lame as a lipstick to return to her just to see her. :pancarta:
Lol all her things spilled out (how wild), but she forgets the lipstick, obviously our Thit can't live without seeing Jee so it was a perfect excuse. LOL

little22

sarNie Juvenile
sathit didn't even lock his doors.Jee just walk in and why wouldn't she want to use protection since her plan is to come to Sathit's house.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yes in every interview where they're asked about their relationship. Anyway.

I'd like to think that Thit carried her up the stairs while kissing her long neck down to her chest, and her legs wrapped around his waist while she does the same to him... ;)
haha please write a story on that haha

Noire89

Simply smile
The third lamest excuse ever. And this coming from a girl whose boyfriend used stretching because I'm yawning excuse on our second date so he could put his arms around me and to add to the cliche we were watching a movie, lol!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Since we're all on the pervy side this morning ... all I can say for this pose is .'COME, I'M READY. USED TO YOU SO NOTHING TO WORRY' lol He did know everything about her, inside out lol
OMG - I almost spit out coffee all over :pancarta:. You KC addicts are making my morning so entertaining. No work done yet!

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
RANT!!! WARNING : SPOILERS ALERT

I'm so freaking tired of everyone blaming Jee for everything. I am so pissed off by Piak SHE NEVER admits that she's wrong and she said that she would NEVER apologise!!! Did she really think that just because she's pregnant Chaiyan can just waltz back in like nothing happened? SHE LIED TO HIM MADE HIM THINK THAT SHE TRIED TO COMMIT SUICIDE and put up this whole charade!!!! Of course he's gonna be angry and all and being all skeptical about her saying that she's pregnant!!! I am NOT sorry for Piak and she acts like she can't live without a man!!! SHE NEEDS TO FREAKING GROW UP!!! AND SHE KEPT SAYING JEE HAD AN AFFAIR WITH HER HUSBAND BUT THERE'S NO PROOF LIKE LOL??!?!!?!??

About Chaiyan, he didn't even wanna talk to his wife?? I don't know why he didn't want to confront her and just clear everything and even try to find out if she's really pregnant??? I know he didn't do anything wrong but seriously he needs to man up and talk to Piak!!!!! Not avoiding the whole situation!! And he also destroyed the Thit-Jee moment lmfao like THE HECK! I ENJOYED THE CAR SCENE MORE THAN THE R SCENE REALLY LOL! BUT BRAVO TO P'SUKI!!!!! I loved what he said to Thit because THIT DESERVED THAT!!!!

AND WHAT IS UP WITH JANE TELLING JADE JEE LOVES CHAIYAN?!!??! She acts like she knows everything yet she doesn't know the whole truth!!! About Jade, I'm glad he went to see Dao but it's super random that he suddenly loves her now and want to be with her. If I was Dao I wouldn't settle being a second choice but still, good for Dao that she got out of friendzone!! I'M SO GLAD THAT JEE'S MOTHER FINALLY KNOW HOW HURT HER DAUGHTER IS!! For the first time I see that she truly want to protect Jee and also showing that she cared for her daughter for ONCE. Loved the very powerful scene they had!!!

AND THE LAST SCENE AT THE APARTMENT HAS ME SCREAMING SO MUCH I WAS AT THE EDGE OF MY SEAT AND THE KISS WAS BEAUTIFUL AND THEY LOOKED SO IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER!!!!! AND I AGREE LIPSTICK WAS A LAME EXCUSE!!! AND THE FACT HE ACTUALLY BROKE INTO HER APARTMENT!!!!!! AND THEY GAVE US A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT AND EXPECT US TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER WEEKK WHAAAATTT :crybaby2:

Sorry for CAPS. BUT I ENJOYED THE EPISODE IM SO HAPPY ITS TRENDING ON TWITTER AND MORE PEOPLE ARE WATCHING!!!!:thumbup:

cecilia

Staff member
Tonight episode aired at 10 pm instead of 8:20 pm usual time, people was surprised that it's still #1 trending in Thailand.

credit Pantip thai forum
I almost gave up before there was a hour long special on the King but for Jee and Thit, I preserver and caught them live lol

I'm surprise people stood this late to watch them .. but then again, anything for them. Just hope the crying fans won't wake up with swollen eyes next day lol

Thit must have been thorough enough to have jee wanting to scrub away furiously all the evidence of their night together. But in the end thit is the one who'd have to face the bed, the couch, the living room everyday :p:p
They did say not to wish ill on other or it'll fall on to you ... in Thit's case, it all fell back to him, 10x harder, as we will see it comes toward him next week with the revelation, the baby news, and the sulking moments lol

Ah, he lured her in with his taunt so she came to mark her territory in his place so serve him right lol

sathit didn't even lock his doors.Jee just walk in and why wouldn't she want to use protection since her plan is to come to Sathit's house.
Things like this need thorough thought/planning. They went with emotion and forgot about safety. I'm glad because I want to see baby Jeerathit lol

Last edited:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I stayed up late to watch this episode.. and by the time the fight scene between jee and her mum i was sobbing in the dark i almost scared my mum who went out to get some water lol

And now this thread is very much alive and the pages are flying :cheer:

cecilia

Staff member
I stayed up late to watch this episode.. and by the time the fight scene between jee and her mum i was sobbing in the dark i almost scared my mum who went out to get some water lol

And now this thread is very much alive and the pages are flying :cheer:
I would have done the same if I live at home with my parent. Good thing I live alone with my little sister now ... still kind of embarrass to let her see me cry over lakorn but for the sake of these two .. I'm okay to show my weak side lol