[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
don't understand how piak can get pregnant when her and chaiyan haven't been getting along since the beginning of the lakorn...sigh...beats me. and don't think i will be tuning in to any of the cupid series. there are actors i like in there but i am just not feeling any of the couples.

don't understand how piak can get pregnant when her and chaiyan haven't been getting along since the beginning of the lakorn...sigh...beats me. and don't think i will be tuning in to any of the cupid series. there are actors i like in there but i am just not feeling any of the couples.
After watching the trailer of Boy & Toey, I am gonna watch it, at least this part... it seems very funny...

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Once again, thank you all for sharing na ka. Special thanks to luther for a creative fanfic. Your time and effort are greatly appreciated.

Ah....KC fever is very contagious! Just want to share some funny comments from KC fans at pantip...

I figured out a plan. I'll drive a car and hit Kimberley to death. Then, I'll exchange my body with pe' Mark to avoid going to jail. Go ahead! Step on my pride, step on my dignity, sleep with me. Do it khun Prin.

Why didn't Chayan and Suki step on the broken glasses on the way in because Mr. Lawyer and Jee already set a trap.... hahahahaha

If my husband at home cries and still is handsome like this, I'll kick him so he can cry everyday.

Khun Jade ka, our boat is not going to sink right???? hahahahaha

Some bts pictures.....

cr: pantip,rightful owner

Once again, thank you all for sharing na ka. Special thanks to luther for a creative fanfic. Your time and effort are greatly appreciated.

Ah....KC fever is very contagious! Just want to share some funny comments from KC fans at pantip...

I figured out a plan. I'll drive a car and hit Kimberley to death. Then, I'll exchange my body with pe' Mark to avoid going to jail. Go ahead! Step on my pride, step on my dignity, sleep with me. Do it khun Prin.

Why didn't Chayan and Suki step on the broken glasses on the way in because Mr. Lawyer and Jee already set a trap.... hahahahaha

If my husband at home cries and still is handsome like this, I'll kick him so he can cry everyday.

Some bts pictures.....

Very very funny... My hubby is looking at me with a face of WTF since I'm laughing out loud.

Noire89

Simply smile
Lol! Even if they were angry Chaiyan and Piak were no angry enough not to get some nookie nookie time. They had a few days of peace, plus when she was trying to get back on his good side she followed him everywhere. So that child was conceived either in the office or during the five minutes of happiness they had.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
HAHAAH THE BOAT SINKING!

TEEASER/SUMMARY FOR MON&TUES

bun-bun

sarNie Adult

Some bts pictures.....

OMG!!! The comment about Kim is so hillarious but quite disturbing. Someone protect Kimmy Kimberly from those Jee wannabes... hahaha

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid

Some bts pictures.....

I laughed so hard at the boat sinking one lmao and lol at the fb comment on how she'd kick her husband everyday if he cries handsomely like mark :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

But yeah i agree with @bun-bun that comment about kim is disturbing eventho it's funny..joking about someone's death is just ehhh for me

Last edited:

mey198

sarNie Egg
She's teasing Toey, the actress who plays Piak, about how Piak won't let Jee star in her lakorns and the irony of how Toey is starring in 3 lakorns that are airing consecutively.
Thanks for translating. I was curious as to why she mention piak name. Btw I love your fanfic, I read all of them.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
HAHAAH THE BOAT SINKING!

TEEASER/SUMMARY FOR MON&TUES
What??? So for Tues. episode, the mom told jane to tell sathit the truth about the car accident but she refused??? Man, I didn't think she was that annoying before, but after hearing this I so dislike jane lol either way she can't break them up anyway...their love is too strong haha..

What??? So for Tues. episode, the mom told jane to tell sathit the truth about the car accident but she refused??? Man, I didn't think she was that annoying before, but after hearing this I so dislike jane lol either way she can't break them up anyway...their love is too strong haha..
Really, I thought that Jane was one of the helpers to clear the misunderstanding. OMG I'm feeling like salapping her will be very satisfying at this very moment....

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I don't like the BGM for episode 12 part 9 during the kiss scene. I find it weird. The voice is weird.

I hope in the coming episodes, there will be GREAT explanation as to how Thit will know the truth about everything. Especially about Jee's baby. Bcoz Thit and Piak kept on believing that Jee is having an affair with Chaiyan although Jee, Suki, Chaiyan and Dao kept on denying it. I want to know what makes Thit confirms that Jee's baby is his when he kept pointing out that Jee has flings with many men.

Are we going to hear Jee say "This is not your baby... it's someone else. (It's Nadech's. Hahaha... just kidding)"

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
What? I thought Jane is the one helping to resolve everything.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I don't like the BGM for episode 12 part 9 during the kiss scene. I find it weird. The voice is weird.

I hope in the coming episodes, there will be GREAT explanation as to how Thit will know the truth about everything. Especially about Jee's baby. Bcoz Thit and Piak kept on believing that Jee is having an affair with Chaiyan although Jee, Suki, Chaiyan and Dao kept on denying it. I want to know what makes Thit confirms that Jee's baby is his when he kept pointing out that Jee has flings with many men.

Are we going to hear Jee say "This is not your baby... it's someone else. (It's Nadech's. Hahaha... just kidding)"
Read my spoilers then your questions will be answered hahahhahahahahah.

Yeah that Jane girl was annoying from the gecko. She annoyed me since the episode where she was at Sathit's house cleaning and preparing food for him. Im like girl, you needs to back off hahaha. It's not she refuse to tell, it's more like hesitant.