[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
It's my current fave Thai drama ost right now.. I listened to it so much that's in my top 10 most played song on my phone now. After I watched the bed scene and then listened to the song....I cried for her.
2 KC OSTs are daily playlist for me. I don't listen any music right now beside these songs so I can think of KC everyday. And love watching all of MarkYa-KC relate MVs. More and more MVs are coming, people surely loves this lakorn and our pranang.

It's less than 24hours and we can watch KC. Let spazz till it airs

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I want them more in Oum Ruk hehehe.

@bun-bun kon hoo bao is someone that believes things easily said by someone, mostly lies. A gullible person which kinda contradicts the fact that's he's an attorney but that evidence and Jee coming to his house validated his doubts.
Omggg yesss oum ruk!!!!!babyswbabysw

Erlee

sarNie Egg
I'm guessing Mark will be the next Ken T? Loving Mark as a aggressive character, I've seen him mainly as a nice, joking, the guy next door kind of guy roles. It's definitely been a pleasure watching him play this mean, angry and bittersweet character.

Like most of you, I've watched the condo scene so many that's it's just not funny anymore lol. The way Mark's eyes when he looked at Yaya when she had asked him if it hurts. Their chemistry right there is just indescribable. If they are not going to be in another Lakorn together soon then I'm going to make a strike!

Calling.....Thai tv 3! Producers! Directors! We need Mark and Yaya in another lakorn (Please let it be a really good one not a lame boring one) fast! Fans like me is going to go crazy if it doesn't happen.

Yaya and Mark are the new koojin for me (sorry NY and MK fans).

Last edited:
I told my co-workers when I got to work that I had bad allergies last Monday (my eyes were puffy and my nose was still red). Not sure if my "allergies" excuse is going to hold tomorrow. :p

- oh, I am in LA so it's morning time for me when I catch the uploads from Ch.3 (around 8-9am). I can't do live. Too early.

What did you guys use as excuse or do you have to?

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I'm guessing Mark will be the next Ken T? Loving Mark as a aggressive character, I've seen him mainly as a nice, joking, the guy next door kind of guy roles. It's definitely been a pleasure watching him play this mean, angry and bittersweet character.

Like most of you, I've watched the condo scene so many that's it's just not funny anymore lol. The way Mark's eyes when he looked at Yaya when she had asked him if it hurts. Their chemistry right there is just indescribable. If they are not going to be in another Lakorn together soon then I'm going to make a strike!

Calling.....Thai tv 3! Producers! Directors! We need Mark and Yaya in another lakorn (Please let it be a really good one not a lame boring one) fast! Fans like me is going to go crazy if it doesn't happen.

Yaya and Mark are the new koojin for me (sorry NY and MK fans).
I saw some funny pic on IG where fans made of Nadech and Kim's reaction to Mark and Yaya's intimate scenes. Quite comical! I have to say I'm glad fans of his lakorn, especially on this forum, is matured enough to not make this lakorn a fan war between NY and MK. They are all good friends outside of work and are all very supportive of one another. We all should be happy that each individual can still shine outside of acting with their koo jin.

I agree! I said it on another post Mark should take more of these aggressive roles. He suits it perfectly. I noticed as this lakorn progressed his acting matured with the role as well. I'm so proud of him!

Monday is tomorrow!!! I'm going to take an early lunch so that I can watch the epi in my car.

Noire89

Simply smile
I told my co-workers when I got to work that I had bad allergies last Monday (my eyes were puffy and my nose was still red). Not sure if my "allergies" excuse is going to hold tomorrow. :p

- oh, I am in LA so it's morning time for me when I catch the uploads from Ch.3 (around 8-9am). I can't do live. Too early.

What did you guys use as excuse or do you have to?
I dont watch it live either, only once because I was home sick , lol. But I cried on the bus ride home when G ran after the grandma... I was asked if I was OK. So I lied and said I had a bad day at work, lol!