[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Mappyminho

sarNie Egg
Thank you for the pdf file! I read the prologue already. Oh my!! Thank goodness, it's about to be four years later bc she wasn't even 18 in the prolog up yet hahaha. This book will probably keep me busy while I wait for KC to air and after it ends.
Im so glad that u like it naka..glad to share more books with the same theme we r following on love ur spoilers on jee n thit :clap: :clap:

Reactions: Dal

twister02

M♥K
Yes! When I first saw it I was like pleaaaasssseeeee star in one with Kim one day. He looked real hot in that army uniform too! I had a good feeling after I saw that close-up clip that he was gonna perfect the aggressive role in KC!
Yaaas! I hope we can see that aggressiveness in Kom Fak soon. :)
It's a good timing also for Mark (age, body and face) to get this Sathit role. I mean, his body is fit when he filmed this and he got matured in acting and looks. That's one of the reasons why he's nailing the character. :clap:

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
It's a good timing also for Mark (age, body and face) to get this Sathit role. I mean, his body is fit when he filmed this and he got matured in acting and looks. That's one of the reasons why he's nailing the character. :clap:
yaas!!i really cant wait for kom faek.mark looks damn hot and sexy there with his nice build.and miss MK too.i think there will be many romance scene..cant wait for it:love::love:

Mappyminho

sarNie Egg
He is actually looking hot .I never knew that mark can play any role with ease ..especially aggressivenees suits him very much

MYLove

sarNie Egg
I literally so in love with Mark&Yaya. I been reading the spoilers fanfic of titjee ever after to wait for Monday and it's help. But trying to look for the spoilers fanfics but the pages have been going to fast if any can repost them again please. I also would be so happy if mark Yaya would be cast to play SB. Mark and Yaya do really well in this type of Lakorn. They have such good chemistry. I really want mark and Yaya to work with p Anne because I know she will be able to fulfill our needs like the kiss scene and the sweet scenes.

MarkYaya

sarNie Egg
It's sooooooo late here, but I just need to write something to get this out of my mind. I can't sleep because of this lakorn :pancarta: I must say that I usually watch Korean dramas and I have watched only some Thailand, Taiwan or Chinese dramas (many reasons for that). Usually, I get too bored or too frustrated so I drop them in the middle. I have never ever joined forums for them or wrote any comments. But that can I say, this drama sucked me in from the first moment I saw Jee un Sathit together on my screen. I don't know anything about Mark or Yaya or their personal life and I really don't care. All I see is two characters they are playing - Jee and Sathit and I must say they are doing a really great job. I totally love that I see. From the beginning, every time they are together on the screen sparkles is flying. Every time they meet, even then they are fighting and hating each other there are fireworks going on. They both are so passionate about everything they do. Love how Jee fought Sathit back every time he attacked her. I'm a gooner then it comes cat and dog relationships in dramas.
I hope Jee will not say that Sathit raped her because it is so not true. Sathit told that he want to sleep with her in exchange of evidence and it was Jee's decision to go there. She wasn't under drug influence, she wasn't drugged there, no one made her to go there. She walked in Sathit house on her own feat. She never said NO. She undressed by herself. In fact, Sathit refused to sleep with her, and Jee was the one who gets aggressive and screamed to Sathit to sleep with her. Okay, we know that they both was hurt, disappointed and desperate. They both made wrong decisions, but why now only Sathit is the bad person?:confused12: Because Sathit asked for that? Jee could refuse! Her stepfather is constantly asking to sleep with her and she is refusing. So I really, really hope Jee will not publicly say that Sathit raped her. It's not something you can take back easily.:fighting3:
And they both are such a sweeties after they sleep together:pancarta: Fighting like cat and dog as usual but caring so much for each other. I think Sathit wants to talk to Jee, wants to meet her, but he had no reason. So he is endlessly repeating that he want to speak with Jee about Piak/Chayan, but in fact, I hear these words as he wants to speak about themselves, about Sathit/Jee. They care for each other so much. The way they communicate in the car, it totally looked like a lovers quarrel. He is worried that Jee hit her head. Jee is taken aback then she slap him. They constantly are challenging each other. Like, "I dear you" and "I dear you too". (So much fun for me!) Then Sathit pulled Jee in his lap.. (Sooo sexy smexy. My heart skipped many, many beats. Thanks to Lakorn god who made it happen. :worship2:Please give us more! Kids will not understand that anyway!) I don't see that Sathit want to hurt Jee, all I can see is he doesn't know how to start the conversation or that to do about his feelings, so he always start conversation with Piak/Chayan name on his lips. The way Sathit walked in Jee's apartment. Lika a boss! (I was dead from hotness) Sathit uses two worst excuses ever to get in Jee's apartment. First, he needs to return her lipstick and second, he needs to talk about Piak/Chayan/Jee. Again? When he walks to her looking at her bra, it's like they so much closer now when they sleep together, no confusion, this is an adult conversation. They are challenging each other again. Then Jee broke the vase and start throwing things, Sathit is like "what did I do wrong?" " Why she is so angry?" " Calm down!". When Jee hit Sathit with remote control, she is shocked, you can see that she didn't mean that. Sathit is like "Ouch! WTF?!?", gets angry "Wana play hard?". Did you notice that in Jee's apartment Sathit never use any force against Jee? He blocked her, bet never catch or drag her. When she refused to kiss him, he immediately backed off, very confused "Did I get overboard?". And then came the moment of true feelings and worst timing ever! I hate you Chayan! :fighting3:
I would like to write more but I think I need to sleep 3 hours before to get up for work. And sorry for my English, it's my third language. Love you all! Make fun girls, it's Monday! :angel10::thumbup:
Thank you so much for writing this. You really understand Sathit and Gee's love. Do you mind if I ask what is your nationality and where you live?

MarkYaya

sarNie Egg
I literally so in love with Mark&Yaya. I been reading the spoilers fanfic of titjee ever after to wait for Monday and it's help. But trying to look for the spoilers fanfics but the pages have been going to fast if any can repost them again please. I also would be so happy if mark Yaya would be cast to play SB. Mark and Yaya do really well in this type of Lakorn. They have such good chemistry. I really want mark and Yaya to work with p Anne because I know she will be able to fulfill our needs like the kiss scene and the sweet scenes.
Agree! Mark and Yaya in SB that would be really hot. Mark and Yaya could have reunited early in lakorn Punya Chon Kon Krua in 2012 if Yaya schedule wasn't full back then.