[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I see a lot of complaints of Jane & Piak lol. I'll wait until my midterm is over to fully watch this week's episode

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
Please take a moment and bravo for Jee, the only n'ek in lakorn world who knows how to count her period :clap: :clap::clap:
I always find it weird when others n'ek dont feel anything abnormal regarding their period, their health after R or W happens so most of them end up so shock when they're confirmed to be prenant :eek::fighting3:
I was totally thinking the same !

luther

"Such fun!"
can anyone translate the last episode b/w tiw mom and thit ....
Aunt Wadee tells Tit to stop going after Jee and her mum, saying that what Jee's mum did (killing Sittha) has made up for their past crimes. She also tells Tit that Jee really cares about him and has tried to visit him multiple times, despite being sick herself. Also that Jee wouldn't come into his hospital room because she feels guilty and responsible for what Sittha did to him. Furthermore, that if Tit stopped being so prejudiced about her, he'd realise that Jee would be completely willing to repent for all the sins she's committed.

P.s. To me, this just all translates to Aunt Wadee telling him to stop being a colossal dimwit, just in a very gentle and nice way.;)

Last edited:

Noire89

Simply smile
Ya'll this episode was not it. LMAO for future references I probably would never go to a lawyer like Thit nor Jane. Just saying, they will probably make me lose the case instead.

I know what there trying to do in this episode was make us pity Piak when she cries and is having a baby also but sorry girl, I have no sympathy for you. For one you got to be smarter and two u gotta trust ur hubby a little more like that ur never gonna have a peaceful life nor are your love ones gonna stay by ur side.

Jane u gotta mind ur own damn business and stop being noisy. Stop touching other people man when u know he's taken. Girl stop playing innocent. Rolls eyes. I have so many problems with this episode I wished I edited it for them and produce this episode much better.
I said the same thing about Piak. She did everything all on her own. Assuming things, always accusing, attacking G through others, attacking Chaiyan physically herself. I was like why should anyone coddle you and feel bad when you did it all on your own, and then call yourself the victim. But keep in mind I have always said Chaiyan isn't perfect.
Jane needs to take several seats, or be sat down by someone to get her out the way, lol!

lavie93

NY 4ever
Just finished watching ep 13. And i hope all the scenes in the preview of ep 14 will happen in its first half. (It seems logic cuz we have the samething with ep13's preview). And finally Ep15 will belong to our ThitJee and their baby. PLS more sweets scenes of them, we're suffering enoughhhhhhh.

Btw i think KC taught me a big lesson that if we have something to tell to someone that we care or love, need to tell them directly and no hesitation, my stupid Thit still missunderstands Jee until ep 14. Thit, how can u get your lawyer's degree dude????? Cheating with your handsome face?????? -.- :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Noire89

Simply smile
Is it just me or is Piak and Thit too close? Like he kisses her forehead, talks to her stomach, like that's so weird.
To me they act like my older brother, my younger brother and me. My older brother is 12 years older than me and 15 years older than my younger brother so he's over protective like a dad, but fun and mischievous like a brother, lol! The hugs and kisses come when I'm feeling down and sad, from both of my brothers. Also to be fair, a lot of families raise their kids to treat their cousins like real brothers and sisters, because they are the offpring of their siblings.
But anyway most men in my family are affection with everyone in the family ( not outsiders lol) so their relationship is not weird to me.

Lanii

sarNie Egg
The MVP for this episode goes to Jee's mom. Did yall see the way that lady b*tch slapped servant #1 and servant #2 with her purse as she was making her way up the stairs?? That scene was too funny to me. The women in this drama sure do love b*tch slapping people with their purses. So ladies, learn from them. You do not need a gun or pepper spray, your purse is all you need when you're in danger.

This episode was...meh...I expected it to be meh since I knew it was gonna focus more on Jee and her mom vs the evil step dad. Glad that bastard is dead. Jee's mom went gangsta and killed damn near all the bad guys in this episode.

I hope the misunderstanding is short on tomorrow episode. I need for Thit to find out about his baby and for Chiyan to just stop with all the nonsense lies because it's not helping the situation. Everyone needs to know the truth so that everyone can own up to their flaws. I need for the begging and sweet scenes to come, come fast, not the last 5 min of the last episode.
I agree with you, Jee's mum is the hero in this episode :)

Noire89

Simply smile
I think it's not allowed to marry my cousin in my country. :confused12:In my family, no one will accept marriage between people who have the same grandmother (and I think it goes even further, like a grand grandmother). It's okay if they are one family, but not blood-related, like if my cousin have the wife and she has a child from a previous marriage, I can marry him. So for me, it would be super weird if Sathit and Piak get together.

Some countries allow first cousins to marry, in southern states here in the USA that is allowed too. My family is the same as yoursbit considers fourth cousins to be closely related though so in my family none of us will likely marry anyone with the same great grandparents, lol!

Cheesecake&Tea

sarNie Egg
LOL Cheating with handsome face? Sure!!! I don't want to watch Ep 13 yet bc I see so many complaints about this Ep. I'm afraid I'm gonna throw my phone on the floor and make myself angry because of Jane and Piak.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Omgg so many people complaining Jane and piak..... :risas3::risas3:
calmcaalmcalm...just a drama.
Honestly I don't like them too and they get so annoying but sometimes they make the drama some what entertaining and interesting. Cause they're could have had put in more boring and useless characters. As much as some don't want her to exist, Piak is an important character without her stupidity.... there wouldn't be excuses for Thit to have sometimes against Jee......No excuses, no thitjee.

luther

"Such fun!"
Can Piak and Thit get any dumber? Their pride is so big that they can't see anything beyond it. I would just do what Chaiyan is doing, walk away from it all because even if you stay to defend yourself and fight for them, they just continue to bite you and label you as a cheater when it's them who won't listen
Precisely why I made this meme my friend. We all know that this family has some seriously dumb genetics.

Let us pray that Jee and Tit's baby doesn't inherit emotional intelligence from his/her father.:angel10:

1kux4o.jpg

Last edited:

twister02

M♥K
Only watched half of the live episode last night. I waited for Sitta's death scene and the dream sequence and then after that, decided to sleep since I need to wake up early. I'm glad they killed off Sitta this early so that the drama can focus now on the ThitJee baby and Piak's crazy assumptions.

I didn't understand the lines in the Jee and Jariya's crime scene but damn.. their acting made me cry. When you know they don't have a good relationship to begin with but Jariya really tried to protect her daughter. She doesn't care about killing those people who block her way to save her child.

And the dream sequence.. yaaay! I had to pinch myself and talk to myself "no.. no.. Mark is for Kim only.. and Yaya is for Nadech, remember that" :risas3:
That dream sequence, Yaya's eyes, Mark's expression.. a part of me wish they would date in real life.. but no.. I have to remind myself that Mark is for Kim.. :risas3:

Gonna stay strong.. gonna stay strong.. Mark is for Kim. :risas3:

Noire89

Simply smile
Precisely why I made this meme my friend. We all know that family has some seriously dumb genetics.

Let us pray that Jee and Tit's baby doesn't inherit emotional intelligence from his/her father.:angel10:

View attachment 4011
Hahaha!:risas3::risas3::risas3:

Baby Wachalapon will inherit, Thit's booksmarts and G's beauty and goodness, both parents sense of trickery( taxi scene), grandmas cunning nature( but in a good way), p' Suki's flair for drama( lol! The last one is for fun)
Leave the dummy gene behind baby!

Moothy

sarNie Egg
The part where Thit woke up at the hosptial and Jane and Piek talks about the bad guy and how G's family karma got them good made me annoyed. Like shutup Jane and Piek, he asks about G because he worries and love her. :celebrate16: