[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
Looking back at all the episodes, jee always cry. Poor girl. But i'm feeling so glad that when she's gone, someone's started to realize how special and valuable she is in his life after the truth being revealed. Make it hard on sathit, jee. Don't go easy on him. When he loves u, he should say it out loud. Not making u hurt with his accusation (although we all know that he's been blinded by piak's accusation & jealousy). Play hard to get, girl hehehe

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
one hours left!!
i cant't wait (repeat 1000 x):fighting3:
i know that KC fans can't wait to see ThitJee today (including me) but i realised that we have to see Jane nursing Thit which i can guess many people will get annoyed :risas3:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
why start the episode with piak and chaiyan divorcing orz
why the hair tho... piak's normal hair is much better than this 50:50 split

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
AHHH THIT WANTED TO WALK TO JEE OMG MY FEELS AND WHY CHAIYAN HAVE TO COME INTO THE PICTURE

AND JANE WHY WHY WHYYYY

oh my just look at the look on jee's face when she saw thit

this episode is just starting but my emotion is adfajlkfjalg

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
it's lagging so much with the app and website. i think i give up with live streaming

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
i'd have to wait for subs to know what police friend told thit cause i heard lots of jeerawat

EDIT:

Anyone noticed how eh thit's face was when jane was fussing over his discharge from hospital lol

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
dumb sathit!!he just believed it like that?the heck:BangHead::BangHead:
i can't blame Thit for believing in Piak. just think how he saw Chaiyan and Jee always together, being close to each other. I'm just annoy that he can ask directly from Jee but know that both Jee and Thit are close-lipped and say hurtful words to themselves