[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Dont worry....

First they kept asking questions after questions and they ended up having sex. Now they will ask questions and separate. Tomorrow they will continue asking questions. He will ask "will you marry me? she will also question "Will YOU marry me" and without answering they will get married and cute cute kids. There I said it.:risas3:

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
Thit is soooo adorable >_<
He is worrying about her ~_~
Finally , just the two of them !
I'm so sick of another characters , except Aunt and Teacher!

Whyyyy!? T--T
I'm crying so hard right now with them!!!!!!
Whyyyyy ~_~ I can't handle it €_>

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Im too sad, too late for live too early for YT uploads of KC.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
I want my feisty Jee back. She was the most logical one... She would have slapped Piak for being irrational, punched Thit was being stupid, pushed Chaiyan out of her house to go fix things with wifey. She would have told Thit she loved him just way she told him upfront that she was worried about him and not Sitta. Thats right, she has more balls than Thit...

From the time Thit has planted his stupid DNA inside of her she has become like him. See, See what love does:naughty2::icon12:..... It makes you crazy and stupid.... :fighting3:

Last edited:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
na wadee and kru ari are perhaps the only consistent voices of reason throughout this whole lakorn

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Hahaha piak said if I'm going to go die somewhere it my problems you don't have to care

twister02

M♥K
Damn it I thought he was going to back hug her
Damn Sathit. He's inches away to back hug her. I wish I was there I would really push him. Wasted opportunity. If you say goodbye, do it with fashion you cry baby. Grab her, kiss her etc. Goodbye sex is not invented for nothing. :BangHead::BangHead: