[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

chaitra

sarNie Adult
What I really want is an apology from Piak to Jee, Piak made Jee's life worse than it already was!
Jee deserves at least the apology!
I agree. I dont care if she doesnt apologise to Chaiyan as he knows how she is and gets her.... But she should apologize to Jee for sure.

#TJ

sarNie Egg
I've seen some people say that Jane and sathit are the dumbest lawyers ever. I used to think that because they were trying sooo hard to find evidence from the night of the accident (before the scene at his house).. and they never came across the fact that Jee was drugged! I thought that fact would never pop up. But then it hit me that the evidence jee's stepfather had, included that major detail. Of course they weren't able to find anything the night of the accident because he had all the evidence confiscated. Because it would implicate jee's step-father (although I would've LOVED that he suffered a bit more from his death. I felt it was too quick..) so in part, I don't blame sathit for not being able to go against someone that had that much power, and I don't blame Jane as much (even though I don't like how she's all over sathit -_-) because she was just an apprentice of sathit.

Mappyminho

sarNie Egg
Jane jane jane .:BangHead:...can we not have her next week ...in the end of the episode she redeemed but itz taking loadz of patience from us. ...:facepalm::facepalm:

I seriously,love the way thit smiled at jee n got the lotuses for her...:angel10:

morningdawn

sarNie Hatchling
View attachment 4040 View attachment 4039 So much pain in this scene, had me all tearing again. I can't seem to say enough about how amazing both Mark and Yaya are...giving us everything that Sathit and Jee are feeling. Best chemistry ever.
I cant agree enough, to be honest even though im a mark fan i had doubts that he could do well in a drama lakorn as his acting has always been just ok. But now mark has proved me wrong his acting has really improved as for yaya she has always been amazing.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Mark really needs more roles where he's talkative and expressive, I feel like most of his lakorns, he's kinda like the behind character.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@Vivguirra - Thank you for taking ownership of the dirty job today. LOL

I believe we will see an apology from Piek to Jee. Piek might even be the one that help persuade Jee to forgive Thit. Hell, she needs to do something cause her cousin, Thit, has always been there for her. It's time for her to step it up for him for a change.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
OMG, when Chaiyan gets in the car with PIAK, i must say that he's cool AF, good jobbbb dudeeeeee. Oh way, he will throw away her passport as well. +1 for Chaiyan :pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:
Ah, so that's the scene from the opening I was questioning myself a while ago...

Man, didn't have time to watch anything since yesterday. Had a midterm today, have an essay for friday. But must watch these week's episodes...

You are all wonderful!!!! Thanks

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
I gave up on this lakorn already. Too much Toey, shes everywhere and in every episode. She is so jealous and so insecure. Are they trying to promoted her? LOL

Mappyminho

sarNie Egg
Im drooling, :naughty2::aaaaa:ur soo naughty n ur gonna make me pass out in my exams :angel10:......I've been keeping an eye on da pics ...
I become willing| to get my mark oops marks in exams:aaaaa::aaaaa::thumbup:

Hez too gorgeous thank u for the pics naka :p gift for you.

I'm a bit skeptical of this image ...jee...run ....

Last edited:

Noire89

Simply smile
@Vivguirra - Thank you for taking ownership of the dirty job today. LOL

I believe we will see an apology from Piek to Jee. Piek might even be the one that help persuade Jee to forgive Thit. Hell, she needs to do something cause her cousin, Thit, has always been there for her. It's time for her to step it up for him for a change.
I hope so. Piak needs to apologize, what she did was go banana nut crazy on G for her own assumptions and made up stories of affairs.

luther

"Such fun!"
You guys know I love a good gif, this is one I derive great satisfaction from.

That's right Mr. Oh So Righteous, think of all the terrible shit you've done and book an advance appointment with your physiotherapist, because you are going to have HELLA sore knees from all the begging you're about to do.

Last edited:

lavie93

NY 4ever
Can anyone tell me how can i live for the next 5 days, 120 more hours to go. kill me plsssssssss :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: @TubbyTinker Can u help us with some spoilers pls????. I'm dying rite nowwww :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Another good advice....
caption: If there is someone who still hasn't repented, then that would be you who have yet to open your heart.

Hahaha....very funny.
captions: Miss Logan garden (correct me if I'm wrong but I think it meant Miss Annoying/Meddlesome) of tonight goes to.....JANE..

Left box: Look for help. ......Middle box: Cold stare. ......Right box: Still unaware.

cr:as tagged