[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I agree that Thit not wanting to shake hand because he doesn't want to end it. But what about from Jee's perspective?

She might think that he is unwilling because he hate her so much, he still have grudge on her, he is disgusted by her...

If Jee is beyond that, if she could understand Thit's actions like us viewers because we could see all the small and hidden gestures... then wow, Jee is one very open and vast minded and hearted person.

I enjoy reading the opinions given so we can understand just why our ThitJee still hesitate on confessing and letting out their true feelings to each other.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Okay, when Sathit found out from Piak that Jee is pregnant, shouldn't he question whether baby is his or Chayan? Instead of assuming it's all Chayan. Or does he think that doing it one time won't conceive a baby LOL [rhetorical question okay, do not answer hahahhaha]

And that scene when Sathit found out from Aunt Wadee about the land, how he rushed back to go see Jee, like is Aunt Wadee and Kru Ari's house that far apart from each other? LOL I thought they were like neighbors but from his struggling, it seemed like he was walking a mile hahaha...exageratting much here writers? I cannot :risas3:

I have to question Chayan though, if he didn't know that Piak is pregnant, would he have gone back? I think not, even though he says he loves Piak. Like if I was Piak, I would question, well she does question him lol. And wow, see how he became so smart after all and how he stopped Piak and finally told her that Jee's baby daddy is Sathit, couldn't he just say that when at the district getting a divorce?? Like come on, why didn't you man up then?:fighting3:

my favorite scene was Sathit reaching out his finger just to get a touch of Jee.....I'm like awwwww:icon12::icon12: his heart is longing for her.

cecilia

Staff member
Thit is weird. As viewer yeah we can understand... but for Jee? How is she to know that it is not his intention to hurt her because his actions and words speak louder than his heart?

If I were Jee in episode 14 I'd be lost. He said something hurtful and didn't want to shake her hand then, he was all smiling and speaking nice to her. Major bipolar disorder!

I don't blame Thit for the sleeping part, but it's the truth, if he didn't suggest that to Jariya... Jee would not have come. Anyone would misunderstood. It came directly out of his mouth.
But she has a choice -- to not show up like he had hope. She turned up --- which went against his belief as well. These two are just complicated ... actually, LOVE IS COMPLICATED Lol

Okay, when Sathit found out from Piak that Jee is pregnant, shouldn't he question whether baby is his or Chayan? Instead of assuming it's all Chayan. Or does he think that doing it one time won't conceive a baby LOL [rhetorical question okay, do not answer hahahhaha]

And that scene when Sathit found out from Aunt Wadee about the land, how he rushed back to go see Jee, like is Aunt Wadee and Kru Ari's house that far apart from each other? LOL I thought they were like neighbors but from his struggling, it seemed like he was walking a mile hahaha...exageratting much here writers? I cannot :risas3:

I have to question Chayan though, if he didn't know that Piak is pregnant, would he have gone back? I think not, even though he says he loves Piak. Like if I was Piak, I would question, well she does question him lol. And wow, see how he became so smart after all and how he stopped Piak and finally told her that Jee's baby daddy is Sathit, couldn't he just say that when at the district getting a divorce?? Like come on, why didn't you man up then?:fighting3:

my favorite scene was Sathit reaching out his finger just to get a touch of Jee.....I'm like awwwww:icon12::icon12: his heart is longing for her.
Maybe ... they were in the backyard and not by the water front? They walked that way to find them washing the car and walk that way to meet so maybe the distance is far for a cripple man like him lol

I thought it was weird to see Piak thanks Chaiyan at the end .. it doesn't flow in my book of love. How can she repent that quickly ...? Yes, I feel even though he loves her he's back for the baby only lol Maybe it's a director fault for making us feel like this for their love ... nothing really explains well for them ;)

Noire89

Simply smile

Missed you while you were gone, hope the midterms results are good :)
As for Thit rushing over to Kru Ari's place with his crutch and bad leg, a short distance must be like four miles,hahaha!
I don't know if Chaiyan would have fought for Piak if he hadn't found out about the baby, but he didn't want a divorce. He was being all responsible for G because he assumed( like Piak does a lot,lol) that Piak lied about being pregnant, like she lied about overdose. Piak didn't let him talk the day they signed the papers and he didn't try very hard to get a word in:BangHead:. He was giving her what he thought she wanted. This is a example of a marriage not to follow.

Thit reaching out to brush his fingers against G was so cute :love:
Thit on his bed thinking of her that was priceless, but so was Jane following him around, lol! His punishment began with Jane :risas3: he wanted her gone and boop there she was again:risas3:

cecilia

Staff member
okay I'm backkkkkk hehehe. So I finished watching episode 13 [will watch 14 in a bit]. So here are my thoughts. Some of you probably said what I'm about to write/say anyways but I need to say it again....

Hands down for Khun Ying Jariya. She was like the hero in this episode. I loved how she just barged into the house. Never underestimate a mother's love for their child!:pancarta::thumbup: and I'm so glad her and Jee came to an understanding. The bad guys died so quick and easy though. Like really? That's it?:confused0: Okay, here are my thoughts on the two most complained people from episode 13 Piak and Jane hahhahaha. Piak, I thought she wasn't as annoying as Jane though. If I'm defending Piak, her problem is not listening and always assume shit. But then her assumptions can be reasonable at times though. Her relationship downfall with Chayan is not all her fault. Chayan is at fault too. I feel like Chayan doesn't have a strong backbone. He lets his wife assume things and let things get out of hand. Sure, people might disagree and say what's the point in talking to Piak when she doesn't listen. Well make her listen then! If a man really truly want to make a relationship work and really loves his wife [not saying Chayan doesn't], he would make her listen and calm the f**** down. Look how Sathit talks to Piak and look at the way he tries to put some sense into Piak. Chayan should be in charge like that. I feel like he has no backbone to handle his wife. All he does is let her run her mouth. You know if I was Piak, I wouldn't want to love a guy like Chayan either. He seems like the type where the woman wears the pants in the relationship and he just strings along. Sure he disagrees with his wife at times but he doesn't do shit and he seems not to fight for what he wants. Or at least fight hard enough.

Okay, on to Jane....homegirl needs to chill the F**** out:rolleyes::rolleyes: especially in that scene at the hospital where she was yelling at Jee and her family for causing Sathit to be in the hospital. First off, Sathit went there on hsi wown. Yo arse warned him already not to go, so it was partially his fault. When she was yelling at Jee, I was like " oh heo no! You aint his wife, you're not even a relative, at least with Piak, she had the right to yell at Jee bc Sathit is her cousin but who the hell is Jane? Only a colleague.:fighting3: and when Sathit finally woke up and asked about Jee and she was saying "what about P'Jee?" I was like :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:---homegirl needs to go!

okay I'm off to watch ep14 now

oh I also forgot to mention, teh effects when Sathit got hit by truck was really good. It really did looked real and a scene I thought was funny was when everyone was outside the hospital room and Piak was yelling at Jee, the height difference got me laughing bc Yaya is so taller than Toey so Toey is laways looking up when she's talking to Yaya hahahah
OMG, I was mad at her when she hesitate to tell Thit after she met Jee's mom. She's quite selfish on that part .. she thought about how Thit will rush to Jee and kept that secret to herself until both went through tremendous heartbreak. This girl needs serious ED because her JD definitely didn't make her any smarter but selfish -- er. Keeping secret from Thit was the last straw from me to feel bad for Jane!

I just saw Yaya's IG story, the bag that Jee brings to set is her actual bag that she brings to set.
Home girl is a fashionista. She has great sense of fashions -- onscreen and offscreen. I saw two outfits that were worn by Kimmy before in her lakorn, WAMLAW. Perhaps, Kimmy or p'Anne lend it to p'Aew for this lakorn lol

Ah, I have the same blue suitcase as Yaya (Miss Jee) did when her and Dao went on vacay ... lol

oooooh it always ends at a cliff hanger and I love how they inserted Sathit's love speech in the preview heheheh COME ON MONDAY!!!!! Never was I ever excited about Mondays until KC hahah especially the finale episode.
Since it's the last episode ... i've decided no to catch it live .. want to savior the anticipation for the LAST time :(

Last edited:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult

LOL i have that question too. Why didn't he question abt the baby? Even Kawee suspected till Narin told him off. However, in here, we could get more misunderstandings and our viewers would be frustrated abt this. Jee might say it's not his child:facepalm:.
I don't think Thit care whatever Jee is pregnant or not, he still courted her:love: or he forgets this fact.

Noire89

Simply smile
LOL i have that question too. Why didn't he question abt the baby? Even Kawee suspected till Narin told him off. However, in here, we could get more misunderstandings and our viewers would be frustrated abt this. Jee might say it's not his child:facepalm:.
I don't think Thit care whatever Jee is pregnant or not, he still courted her:love: or he forgets this fact.
I just don't understand why Thit doesn't suspect the child might be his. I mean, sure Paik went and said Chaiyan was the dad but she assumed that, so... Thit... G and you were together so there's a chance one of your swimmers made it to the finish line, lol! Just my thought.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I just don't understand why Thit doesn't suspect the child might be his. I mean, sure Paik went and said Chaiyan was the dad but she assumed that, so... Thit... G and you were together so there's a chance one of your swimmers made it to the finish line, lol! Just my thought.
right, I would've thought there was a chance it might be mines, Kawee from Sawan Biang is pretty dumb yet he still suspected it was his child and that he must take responsibility.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Love IS complicated! Lol.

Jee went to Kru Arie's place to go far away from Thit. However, they still met. Fate. Jee understood that Thit doesn't want to meet her anymore (after that oh so sweet finger scene) but went back to Tiew's place to return back the tray ended up meeting Thit again. (She was already planning to go away) Fate.

Jee tried to stay away from Thit's life but however fate always make them cross path. Thit tried to urge his heart to not love Jee but fate always manage to open up his heart again tru eg Tiew's mom.

Lol. I said it's fate that unites them, but actually it's the director and scriptwriter that control that. Hahaha... I am so into the lakorn. Need to get back to reality.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
right, I would've thought there was a chance it might be mines, Kawee from Sawan Biang is pretty dumb yet he still suspected it was his child and that he must take responsibility.
Well, Kawee did "do it" 4x so it was a high possibility that he impregnated her. Secondly, they live in the same house so he knew where she was at most night. Thirdly, Louise/Chaiyan was not as meddling back then and not with Nang'ek much. :risas3:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
here's 1 out 2 last spoilers for KC...oh writing "last" breaks my heart a little:crybaby2:(I only said two because I spoiled most of the scenes already :celebrate16:)

Spoiler 1: The fight for the car key :naughty2:
This scene happens after that beach preview/teaser scene we saw in previous page. Jee goes into the house to call Dao to tell her that her mom told Sathit where she was staying. He follows her inside the house to observe her.

"What are you doing?!" Jeerawat asks in surprise.
"I have to ask you, what are you doing hiding inside here?"

Dao who was still on the other line secretly stayed on the line to listen. Sathit took a step forward and cleaned off his hand as he goes (they were making clay dolls prior). He saw her luggage nearby and started not to trust her. He takes steps closer to her, Jeerawat takes a step back, unsure of what Sathit will do next.

"Making a phone call." She replied back.
"Who were you talking to?"
"Why do you need to know?" Jeerawat scolded.
"Don't think that I don't know what you're up to." Sathit got very close.

"Wha...what...what are you doing?" Jeerawat kept on stepping back until she hit the table behind her.
"Gotcha" Sathit cornered her against the table. Jeerawat was scared, thinking Sathit was going to do something to her.
"Don't" She turned her head away.

Sathit reached his hand behind Jeerawat and grabbed the car key that was sitting on the table. He noticed that Jeerawat turned her body around and chuckled at the fact Jeerawat thought he was going to take advantage of her.

"Afraid I might do something to you?" Sathit asked, putting his face up close to Jeerawat. Dao who was still on the other line laughed that Sathit was teasing Jee. Jee felt embarrassed that she got caught so she tries to grab the car key away from Sathit.

"Ha! I knew you couldn't be trusted." Sathit moved his hand away so Jeerawat wouldn't be able to reach it. She places her phone down and went after the car key.

"Give it back here!" She tells him.
"You're thinking of running away again, huh?"
"Give it to me!" Jeerawat again tried snatching the key from Sathit but he refuse.
"If you want it, come get it" Sathit puts his key inside his pants pocket. Jeerawat was annoyed that Sathit is playing mind games with her. Sathit had on a smirk because he knew Jeerawat wouldn't dare.

"Give me the key right now!" Jeerawat demanded one more time before she went forward and tries to get the key out from his pocket. Sathit held her hand from digging inside his pocket.

"Are you molesting me?" he teases, chuckling as he goes. Neither refuse to let the other side win and fought back and forth for the key.
"Gently....hey...what are you doing?" Sathit asked when Jeerawat was hitting him. The lady of the house went downstairs and saw teh two going at it with each other was taken by surprise.

"Oh..." Jeerawat was shocked to see the lady watching them and thought they were making out.
"We're not doing anything." Jeerawat quickly denied and let go of Sathit's hand.
"Make yourself comfortable. It's okay." The lady then walked away.

Jeerawat was so embarrassed that the lady misunderstood them. Sathit stood there and smiled that Jeerawat felt that way.

"I warned you already. You get freaky (หื่น) without checking what time of day it is." [this line is subjective for translation--I thought the word freaky was appropriate LOL]. Sathit took the opportunity and walked out with the key. Jeerawat was furious that she lost to Sathit and quickly followed him outside. "Come back here!".....

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
here's 1 out 2 last spoilers for KC...oh writing "last" breaks my heart a little:crybaby2:(I only said two because I spoiled most of the scenes already :celebrate16:)

Spoiler 1: The fight for the car key :naughty2:
This scene happens after that beach preview/teaser scene we saw in previous page. Jee goes into the house to call Dao to tell her that her mom told Sathit where she was staying. He follows her inside the house to observe her.

"What are you doing?!" Jeerawat asks in surprise.
"I have to ask you, what are you doing hiding inside here?"

Dao who was still on the other line secretly stayed on the line to listen. Sathit took a step forward and cleaned off his hand as he goes (they were making clay dolls prior). He saw her luggage nearby and started not to trust her. He takes steps closer to her, Jeerawat takes a step back, unsure of what Sathit will do next.

"Making a phone call." She replied back.
"Who were you talking to?"
"Why do you need to know?" Jeerawat scolded.
"Don't think that I don't know what you're up to." Sathit got very close.

"Wha...what...what are you doing?" Jeerawat kept on stepping back until she hit the table behind her.
"Gotcha" Sathit cornered her against the table. Jeerawat was scared, thinking Sathit was going to do something to her.
"Don't" She turned her head away.

Sathit reached his hand behind Jeerawat and grabbed the car key that was sitting on the table. He noticed that Jeerawat turned her body around and chuckled at the fact Jeerawat thought he was going to take advantage of her.

"Afraid I might do something to you?" Sathit asked, putting his face up close to Jeerawat. Dao who was still on the other line laughed that Sathit was teasing Jee. Jee felt embarrassed that she got caught so she tries to grab the car key away from Sathit.

"Ha! I knew you couldn't be trusted." Sathit moved his hand away so Jeerawat wouldn't be able to reach it. She places her phone down and went after the car key.

"Give it back here!" She tells him.
"You're thinking of running away again, huh?"
"Give it to me!" Jeerawat again tried snatching the key from Sathit but he refuse.
"If you want it, come get it" Sathit puts his key inside his pants pocket. Jeerawat was annoyed that Sathit is playing mind games with her. Sathit had on a smirk because he knew Jeerawat wouldn't dare.

"Give me the key right now!" Jeerawat demanded one more time before she went forward and tries to get the key out from his pocket. Sathit held her hand from digging inside his pocket.

"Are you molesting me?" he teases, chuckling as he goes. Neither refuse to let the other side win and fought back and forth for the key.
"Gently....hey...what are you doing?" Sathit asked when Jeerawat was hitting him. The lady of the house went downstairs and saw teh two going at it with each other was taken by surprise.

"Oh..." Jeerawat was shocked to see the lady watching them and thought they were making out.
"We're not doing anything." Jeerawat quickly denied and let go of Sathit's hand.
"Make yourself comfortable. It's okay." The lady then walked away.

Jeerawat was so embarrassed that the lady misunderstood them. Sathit stood there and smiled that Jeerawat felt that way.

"I warned you already. You get freaky (หื่น) without checking what time of day it is." [this line is subjective for translation--I thought the word freaky was appropriate LOL]. Sathit took the opportunity and walked out with the key. Jeerawat was furious that she lost to Sathit and quickly followed him outside. "Come back here!".....
Omg!!!! love it! Thank you

Noonadrama

sarNie Egg
OMG OMG OMG OMG MEGA ULTRA !!!!!!!!!!!!: Aloofandbored :: angel10: Dispuestos |: secuestrar :: :: :: animar aaaaa aaaaa aaaaa :::

aaaaaaaw someone give me water am hot hot lol
because of this scene i fell in love. the most genuine act of caring and loving.... i can't stop my feeeeeeeling. i spend hours trying to make my cousin watch this ep ... she loved it even though she never watched lakorns before ... I am trying to make more lakorns fans.. I am one weird person.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Well, Kawee did "do it" 4x so it was a high possibility that he impregnated her. Secondly, they live in the same house so he knew where she was at most night. Thirdly, Louise/Chaiyan was not as meddling back then and not with Nang'ek much. :risas3:
:risas3::risas3: