[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Noire89

Simply smile
Well to be honest by the 3rd and 4th times, I FF only for Jee and Thit and keep episode 12 on repeat. I agree with you on P'Suki, his scenes are never annoying and always entertaining. Here are some of my favorite P'Suki's reactions and these scenes are quite funny.

View attachment 4158
I love the fact that even though P' Suki is dramatic he's not over exaggerated about it. The way the actor played his character is really very well done, he's comedic relief but not forced comedy, like other gay comedic relief in lakorns.
And he's the fierce protector and sharp tongued man when he needs to be, lol!
I said it once I will say again after Thit and G get their HEA they need to put P'Suki on a pedestal and honor his awesomeness.

Noire89

Simply smile
Okay approx. 460 more posts to go and it's bed time for me. I tried, but looks like we won't get to pages 300 by the time last episode starts to air.

When I wake up tomorrow morning - there will be about 4-6 inches of snow on the ground so it may be a very good excuse for me to call in sick and at the same time watch KC ( entire episode will be uploaded after 9am. :):(
They are announcing a foot of snow starting Monday night at my end of the planet... I hate snow, beautiful when it falls then that sludge that stays for days...yuck!

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
Okay approx. 460 more posts to go and it's bed time for me. I tried, but looks like we won't get to pages 300 by the time last episode starts to air.

When I wake up tomorrow morning - there will be about 4-6 inches of snow on the ground so it may be a very good excuse for me to call in sick and at the same time watch KC ( entire episode will be uploaded after 9am.) :):(
hey where are you from? where I live we are expecting 24 inches of snow by tuesday ( wish it was tomorrow so I could call out to watch KC)

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
"LOVE, even it is impossible to love.
LOVE, even I am not supposed to love.
LOVE, even I am going to get hurt from love.
And my love will never change."
"
With my love , my life , I beg you.
I beg you to put down your fear.
I beg you to give me a chance.
Would you spend the rest of your life with me?
Me, the hot temper ,bad mouth, who love only you."

cre:banmarkpantip_inter
These words are so sweet. No wonder Jee forgives so quickly

Last edited:

Erlee

sarNie Egg
I love P'Suki, one of my favourite is when Jee told him off about being too intrusive earlier in the episodes. After they made up, Jee asked him if he's happy and his reply was a classic..
'no, I'm hungry, I've waited all day..I'm hungry, I'm hungry for men and I'm hungry for food.'

Noire89

Simply smile
I love P'Suki, one of my favourite is when Jee told him off about being too intrusive earlier in the episodes. After they made up, Jee asked him if he's happy and his reply was a classic..
'no, I'm hungry, I've waited all day..I'm hungry, I'm hungry for men and I'm hungry for food.'
I had to go back and re read the sub's to see if it was right, :risas3:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
#helping300
I might late for discussing NY but I agree that they pair up so much to compare with other koojins. However, we can't do anything if their fans, producers, companies want them as duo to bring profit. At first, I feel it's strange and weird when they keep pairing too much comparing other countries's pranang. But when you see in Philippines, I know one couple keep pairing for drama, movies, events and that is Kathniel. They have around 3,4 dramas and 3,4 movies and someone correct me if I'm wrong. I think they are now around 18 and 20. I don't follow much about Filipino dramas or entertainment industry, but whatever I searched when I want to watch that drama, the main couple end up dating or used to date before.
Yes that's the norm here in the Philippines though. That's why I'd prefer watching lakorns or Kdramas lol. At least even though there are koojins in Thailand they also try to pair them up with others. Though I agree as well that NY pair up so much. Oh well, that's how the ET industry works...
A disadvantage of being part of a love team here in the Philippines is that when one gets paired with another person, they will get bashed for it. Also, fans tend to be possessive and demanding and like in every fandom in the world, fan wars also happen here and it's one of the worst things ever. -_-

lookitsme

sarNie Egg
Yes that's the norm here in the Philippines though. That's why I'd prefer watching lakorns or Kdramas lol. At least even though there are koojins in Thailand they also try to pair them up with others. Though I agree as well that NY pair up so much. Oh well, that's how the ET industry works...
A disadvantage of being part of a love team here in the Philippines is that when one gets paired with another person, they will get bashed for it. Also, fans tend to be possessive and demanding and like in every fandom in the world, fan wars also happen here and it's one of the worst things ever. -_-
Totally agree! #Mabuhay #Hello

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I really admire video makers for their time and effort to do fanmade videos of lakorns. Those Mark-Yaya MVs are really good. Wait, Mark actually wanted a sequel?!?! Hopefully his wish will be granted!

Hello there @lookitsme! :) Mabuhay! :D The ET industry here in the country need to learn something from other countries and try to switch up pairings because why not? These stars deserve to grow professionally and personally :D

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I wish someone can do good video that summarizes ThitJee beautifully from the start to the end. Because when I rewatch back KC basically I'll just watch ThitJee's scenes. The transition of feelings and emotions between these lovely lovebirds are just B.E.U.tiful! The director and scriptwriter are amazing.

How does a man who despises a woman that killed his fiancée ends up falling deeply in love with that woman?

How does guilt turns into love?

How can those emotions be portrayed so naturally?

Kudos to the whole KC team for this brilliant and emotional lakorn. Regardless of whether the finale will be superb or not so (I doubt), this lakorn is a masterpiece.

Keep it up CH3!!!

P/s: If I were Paajaew, I'd be really nervous for BH. Poor fella. Hope BH can be as good as KC.