[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Yak555

sarNie Egg
360 people ... people meaning more then one. Person is only one. Sorry. I had to correct it.
Congrats~~ I hope you have a great time. I guess you've met Mark a lot then?
Thank you for correct my mistake, my Eng not so good.
The truth is you can join the party if you register at the time Banmarkpantip told you to register, but this 300 seats finished within 7 minutes.
Then Banmarkpantip open 2nd time for only 60 seats and I think it already finished too.
I've ever met him up close just only 2 times. another times quite far away.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Thank you for correct my mistake, my Eng not so good.
The truth is you can join the party if you register at the time Banmarkpantip told you to register, but this 300 seats finished within 7 minutes.
Then Banmarkpantip open 2nd time for only 60 seats and I think it already finished too.
I've ever met him up close just only 2 times. another times quite far away.
I realised your English is probably not good since it's not your first language. A lot of fluent people have trouble with spellings and grammars, it can get confusing. The most common is similar words with same sounds but different spellings.
I almost had a chance to meet him while he was in Sydney. You're lucky then, since you live in Thailand and getting to go to this fanmeeting.
Please share your experience at the fan meeting with us all here.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Did you guys noticed that so many new lakorn viewers started watching because of KC?

I was hunting for KC vids on youtube and i noticed there are a lot of ppl who are interested in watching KC! And the user rating for KC on Mydramalist is 9.4!

Yak555

sarNie Egg
I realised your English is probably not good since it's not your first language. A lot of fluent people have trouble with spellings and grammars, it can get confusing. The most common is similar words with same sounds but different spellings.
I almost had a chance to meet him while he was in Sydney. You're lucky then, since you live in Thailand and getting to go to this fanmeeting.
Please share your experience at the fan meeting with us all here.
After 26/3 I will share my feeling about this meeting for sure,
Banmarkpantip told us to bring handmade Birthday card to him and the present if you want to give it to him, but I've never do something handmade almost a decade, then my idea so blank, and I still don't know what should I give him for birthday present.
You all have any idea? advise me please.

Ebonee

sarNie Egg
Banmarkpantip told us to bring handmade Birthday card to him and the present if you want to give it to him, but I've never do something handmade almost a decade, then my idea so blank, and I still don't know what should I give him for birthday present.
Maybe a message of encouragement could be possible/ sincere message perhaps? or something that is handmade? hehehhe

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
GUESS WHO'S FINALLY OUT OF THE DUNGEON A.K.A WORKPLACE

OMG 2 HOURS AND A HALF FROM NOW
I did nothing productive since it was hot today... and only went outside to catch up and have dinner with my bestfriend.
Omggg can we all give you messages and you make it into a large card or a book for him...

Ebonee

sarNie Egg
Currently tuning in to live stream. What time would it air in the Philippines? I remember watching until midnight (only get to watch one episode :'( ). maybe 10:30pm (this is just an estimation since I wasn't able to watch episode 13 from the start)

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Currently tuning in to live stream. What time would it air in the Philippines? I remember watching until midnight (only get to watch one episode :'( ). maybe 10:30pm (this is just an estimation since I wasn't able to watch episode 13 from the start)
if malaysia time it's 9.30pm , we're GMT+8

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
9:20PM Philippine time since we are one hour ahead of Thailand. GMT+8. :)

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I think we could send messages to you and then it's up to you on how you will compile them, along with our names and our home countries. So that he will know that he is also loved and adored by many not only in Thailand but also around the world. :)

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
it's an hour away but i'm already all set! camped out right beside the internet router to ensure the most stable internet connection,
my tablet ready on the make shift stand and me typing away on my laptop ^^

luther

"Such fun!"
It's effing 11:30pm in the east coast of Australia. This episode will literally finish airing at around 3am for me. Shall be packing on the under-eye concealer for uni tomorrow.