[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I'm so bummed out about BH airing after KC, i have to jump onto another train so quickly. Hopefully I can squeal about BH like KC.

I wish there were other ending places, why is it always on the beach??

Ebonee

sarNie Egg
if malaysia time it's 9.30pm , we're GMT+8
9:20PM Philippine time since we are one hour ahead of Thailand. GMT+8. :)
Thank youuu with love :*

it's an hour away but i'm already all set! camped out right beside the internet router to ensure the most stable internet connection,
my tablet ready on the make shift stand and me typing away on my laptop ^^
We're the same. I'm doing my thesis while listening to the live stream. KC might suddenly air in an instant so I'm watching it out (MULTITASK!). HAHAHAHA

It's effing 11:30pm in the east coast of Australia. This episode will literally finish airing at around 3am for me. Shall be packing on the under-eye concealer for uni tomorrow.
For the love of KC. It's the last episode so we're giving it all. (In my case, even I don't understand Thai. HAHAHAHHA) It made me remember that the last time I did live streaming as well was in 'Descendants of the Sun".

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I'm so bummed out about BH airing after KC, i have to jump onto another train so quickly. Hopefully I can squeal about BH like KC.

I wish there were other ending places, why is it always on the beach??
slapandkissBed!!!!! willing|babysw:risas3::risas3::risas3:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
It's effing 11:30pm in the east coast of Australia. This episode will literally finish airing at around 3am for me. Shall be packing on the under-eye concealer for uni tomorrow.
I've been sleepy all week and my eyes look swollen.... I want to sleep right now but I've been waiting for thisssss!:aloofandbored::aloofandbored::aloofandbored::crybaby2::nut::nut:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
truthfully... my mondays have been bearable cause every mondays since KC, i've been motivating myself "get your shit together, get your arse through the day and you'd be rewarded with KC episode!"

im going to have a major withdrawal after this....

Ebonee

sarNie Egg
Even descendants of the sun cannot tempt me to stream live like KC orz
The power of KC! HAHAHAHA.
I only got to live stream DOTS out of curiosity. But KC? I LOVE IT that's why I'm live streaming!

KC be fast! But please be slow later! Let KC air forever!! HAHAHAHAHA!

(Brain: Let it finish so you could finish your data analysis in your thesis!)

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Oh no! It's raining here at my place... huwaaaa~~~ the line will surely be shaky.

Hope it will stop raining in an hour.

Rain, rain go away...

Ebonee

sarNie Egg
I remember, I had a make-up exam in the morning. While answering, I've been thinking that I should do my best in the exam since KC would be airing today. What a motivation! hahahhaha

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
i am expecting nothing but the best of the best grovel scenes from sathit! after all he'd made jee endure!
im satisfied that thit would actually be on his knees apologizing to jee, just like what p'suki told him in episode 12 after the card kidnap scene