[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

twister02

M♥K
Happy >300 pages everyone!!! Good job!

I don't know why... but I somehow prefer Suki to be in the final picture as well. It is quite sad he is not in it. Well let's just assume he was invited to the shower. ...and also assume that he'll be the godfather of ThitJee's baby.

It's nice "meeting" all of you (virtually). It's actually fun. Love you lots.

THE ERA OF BUANG HONG HAS BEGUN... SEE YOU GUYS IN BH THREAD TOMORROW~~~!!!! LOTS OF LOVE. ANNYEONG!
P'Suki was there... as the photographer. Haha
So guys, learn from it, don't be a photographer, you will always be left out in the picture. :risas3:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I'm just sitting in my bed forgotten what I was going to do before i sleep..... sorry for not translating much... I'm really tired and sleepy. Hope you see every new member stay active in the other threads.

Nice to meet everyone, I'm Lisa btw.

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you everyone for the last 7 weeks. Such a journey. The ending was sweet... this lakorn started (and progresses!!) with a lot of tears but seems like the ending redeem it all. Full of happiness. And aaaah... the pinky feeling. I smile from ear to ear (haha!) This one is such a great feel good ending. Happy and satisfy, though sad because the journey has to end.

*bow down
*see you all in other thread

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Going to miss you gals, y'all were so funny and interesting.

This lakorn will have to be one of my faves, I love how nice Jee was, not too prideful and stubborn. Probably one of my fave n'ek characters, again the ending was great and i loved the baby shower, Did P'jet propose to Dao?
They're such a beautiful couple!!

jihopapi

sarNie Egg
After being a silent reader/watcher for awhile, it is time to bid farewell to such an amazing lakorn:crybaby2:

Yaya is honestly so beautiful and talented. She continues on improving with each and every project she does. One of my favorite actresses for sure. I hope more mature roles are given to her like this one. Shows that she can truly do it all. I can't wait until her and nadech's new lakorn(s) come out now. I've missed my otp. :icon12:

But I digressed

I've always liked Mark, but this was truly one of his best work. His acting improved greatly.:love: I always thought he was cute, but damn this lakorn really showed how attractive he really is.

This lakorn was a roller coaster of a ride tho. So many times that I wanted to jump out from my screen and slap some sense into piak, but Toey really did justice to her character. Chaiyan pissed me off here and there, but he was really like a big brother to Jee and really wanted to protect her. Piak was just too crazy to realize that, but I felt like Chaiyan should've tried a bit harder. Piak and chaiyan had a lot of unnecessary scenes in the previous episodes, so I'm glad that towards the end, we really got to enjoy Jee and Thit finally being cute together.

Glad that Dao got her happy ending too. Jane was too annoying for me to really care about her Glad that pim got slapped so many times at the end.

It was a beautiful and emotional roller coaster to say the least. I can't wait to future lakorns with Yaya and Mark. I hope they win lots of awards with this lakorn.

I really enjoyed reading this thread. It kept me sane as I waited for Mondays and Tuesdays to arrive. Thank you all. And a special thanks to the people who posted spoilers, i don't know how I would've survived without them

I got a notification that the first two part is already subbed so I'm off to fan girl again :angel10:

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
WOW!!!!!!
Whats a rollercoaster foi feelings... And just by reading your comments. I"ll only be able To watch the ep tomorrow (i've got work To do). Btw, it's past 1pm (afternoon) here in Brazil. So I followed the ep by your updates! You are all awsome! Thanks to SJDK Fansub, To our friends (yeah, I consider you my lakorn friends now) who spoiled us (tubbythinker, luther, noire89, and all you others who gave me so much fun)!

It was indeed a nice, fun ride!

God bless you all. See ya in BH thread!!!

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
IMG_2312.jpg
Wow!!!! Happy ending for everyone <3

Firstly , thanks to KC , that made me become Yaya and Mark's fans ! I adore them so much! Gosh! Monday was always the worst days for me , and I didn't live stream when it's come to Dramas , and this is the first time I always stream live and waiting patiently for the first time >_< They have a great chemistry and I hope they would get to work again , ASAP! They deserved many awards for this ^^

No more KC ~_~ who's gonna waver my heart from now!? Awww eheh ~~> BH ;)

it was nice to meet with you all "!
Hope I can meet you guys in BH ^^
Love you guys ^^ thanks to all ^^
:love::icon12: Markya:icon12::love:

MYLove

sarNie Egg
BY FAR THE BEST SWEET SCENES I EVER SEE IN A LAKORN. LOVE MARKYAYA CHEMISTRY. I WAS SCREAMING AND GUSHING OVER HOW CUTE EACH SCENE IS THE BEST LOVE THE KC CREW.AMAZING I WANT MARKYA TO PAIR UP AGAIN. LIKE LITERALLY REQUESTING A PART 2 with the #คลื่นชีวิต2 to p da and p aew and also ch3. If we can get a part 2. Hopefully we can get another Lakorn. Was really hoping if the can remake jai rao with markya. That would be amazing just love the ending so much now I'm going to go watch I a billion times.