[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Happy to see Mark and Yaya getting so much love and support. Nothing like a good kiss slap lakorn to bring out the chemistry.

And happy belated bday to both Mark and Yaya!

Yaya's bday message cheering for her bff and Mark is too sweet.

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
I miss these two :(. I'm trying to get into BH, but I just can't...I wish MY would make my fantasy come true and date IRL. Oh well. He and Kimmy are cute I guess.

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
Wow..I went back to watch some videos of the mark+Kim with yaya+nadech like when they were signing calendars and I can see that Mark was into/attracted to Yaya. You can see him giving her his attention but I think there was Nadech and so many NY fan that he couldn't get close to her and then their first lakorn didn't go so well. It also looks like she was not trying to peruse any relationship. Even with Nadech it's obvious now that they are seeing each other they still won't come out to admit that they are together. Which I like it like that actually. Once you make it public it's everyone's business. They are still young you never know.

And then I also went back to read more about Mark and Mo. I love Mo I think she is gorgeous and super cute. I see that Mark was also studying her. I think they will be a super cute couple. Sorry MK fan. Don't hate me for this. Lol!
Do you have any links so I can witness this for myself? :)

Erlee

sarNie Egg
I noticed ever since KC MK has been posting a lot of them together live on IG, Kimmy has been posting more pictures of her and Yaya too and I also Yaya has become quite defensive with Mark now. She always tags Kimmy when she posts things with him in it. It's like they're protecting one another from any rumors before it starts lol

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
I noticed ever since KC MK has been posting a lot of them together live on IG, Kimmy has been posting more pictures of her and Yaya too and I also Yaya has become quite defensive with Mark now. She always tags Kimmy when she posts things with him in it. It's like they're protecting one another from any rumors before it starts lol
I've been noticing the same thing. However, did you ever see that one video from one of Mark's stories awhile back when he said "ladies and gentleman, did you know Piak in the lakorn is real?" and he was pointing to Kimmy. I wonder if there were some jealousy issues...

Erlee

sarNie Egg
I've been noticing the same thing. However, did you ever see that one video from one of Mark's stories awhile back when he said "ladies and gentleman, did you know Piak in the lakorn is real?" and he was pointing to Kimmy. I wonder if there were some jealousy issues...
No, I didn't...wow!! That's big! Piak is pretty crazy psycho jealous and to refer that to Kimmy, it's pretty funny.

twister02

M♥K
For MK fans, it's normal. I think there's no unusual there. Mark really post pics of Kimmy or updates on their dates if he can, same with Kimmy. She even do FB live before when they're on dinner dates to promote their upcoming events. It's just timing that Yaya and Mark's bday is in this month so there's a lot of picture of them being posted. KC finished filming a long time ago so if there are rumors, it should have started while they were filming, not after :)

twister02

M♥K
He's just teasing Kimmy for complaining a lot. Both are playful when they're together..I don't know how can I explain it but if you'll see the video, Mark and Kimmy were laughing in there. I don't think Kimmy would be jealous with Yaya. She knows her part in Mark's life.

Sorry for commenting a lot these days, I just have too especially if I know what's going on :)

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
maybe watching the videos is just about perspective and what you want to see. I watched it and I know they were teasing, but I'm sure there was a cause for it. The truth is, unless we are them, we don't know what is going on, we can only make inferences with what we see. People are going to speculate because it's what they do. For all we know, their relationship could be a ploy to gain fans and viewers (not saying that it is, just using it as an example).

bubba

Keep On Smiling
They celebrated Mark & Yaya birthday....

cr:as tagged,rightful owner,berrya ny

According to this post.....If this is true that the 3 ladies having dinner together on that day, then their men also joined too. So sweet. #pokmargie #nadechyaya #markkim.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
I didn't watch Buang Hong but someone posted this and said that today Ya (MissJee) got invited to buang hong.......Pim (I guess it's Kim character) was confused as to how she got there. :risas3:

Mark posted this and thanks pe' Da and pe' Anne for the delicious BD cakes....

cr: rightful owner,mark

twister02

M♥K
maybe watching the videos is just about perspective and what you want to see. I watched it and I know they were teasing, but I'm sure there was a cause for it. The truth is, unless we are them, we don't know what is going on, we can only make inferences with what we see. People are going to speculate because it's what they do. For all we know, their relationship could be a ploy to gain fans and viewers (not saying that it is, just using it as an example).
Kimmy explained it and said that they had a misunderstanding that night and they fixed it that night also. Unless it was not explained then I would say it's all about perspective. They don't need to ploy something just to gain fans. They've been in the industry for years now to do such stupidity and they've been paired up with different people so it means they can stand alone professionally.

Faking your relationship is a newbie act. They're not newbies, just saying :)

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
Kimmy explained it and said that they had a misunderstanding that night and they fixed it that night also. Unless it was not explained then I would say it's all about perspective. They don't need to ploy something just to gain fans. They've been in the industry for years now to do such stupidity and they've been paired up with different people so it means they can stand alone professionally.

Faking your relationship is a newbie act. They're not newbies, just saying :)
Note, I did say that they weren't doing that, I was just using that to highlight the fact that we, as fans, viewers, and people outside of their relationship, don't know what's going on. Again, we can only infer from what we see. How do we know they're telling the truth? How do we know that they're not embellishing?

I don't mean to start an argument, I'm just debating.

twister02

M♥K
Note, I did say that they weren't doing that, I was just using that to highlight the fact that we, as fans, viewers, and people outside of their relationship, don't know what's going on. Again, we can only infer from what we see. How do we know they're telling the truth? How do we know that they're not embellishing?

I don't mean to start an argument, I'm just debating.
Yes, I know what you are talking about but this is not the place to debate such things. This is the KC thread intended for KC stuff only. So why are we talking about MK's relationship here? Anyway, yes, we can only infer from what we see but you can't disregard the fact that people close to them (that includes Yaya) are the ones who are showing the proof that they are real. No need to make others believe, as long as they're happy with each other, they don't need to prove anything.

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
Yes, I know what you are talking about but this is not the place to debate such things. This is the KC thread intended for KC stuff only. So why are we talking about MK's relationship here? Anyway, yes, we can only infer from what we see but you can't disregard the fact that people close to them (that includes Yaya) are the ones who are showing the proof that they are real. No need to make others believe, as long as they're happy with each other, they don't need to prove anything.
Well, to be fair, I was talking about MY before I started debating with you. I never said that they weren't real, just made a point to say that again, we don't know their relationship. I feel like your taking what I'm saying and twisting it.

Anyways...I miss KC and I hope to see MY together he again soon. Don't they have an event coming up?

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
first Monday without KC-feels weird.

maybe nadech wants to keep a low profile or he doesn't like to go out in which he doesn't fit in the group lol when you see them doing things together for work sometimes it's just for work and outside of work they might not be as close as they seem.

haha yeah from those pics and tags, yaya does seem defensive with mark like "ms. kimmy's other half" isn't it already obvious? if I was her I would just be as I was before. when you start to overdo things they get noticed by the million people who are watching your every move! like us in this case haha.. which significant other won't be jealous or have it get to them when they watch KC? even if you don't watch it you will soon see things...look at caps made by fans of every kiss angle or behind the scenes. there is a lot of pressure. then there are fans like us saying they have more chemistry than their koojins. I think there are a lot of MY fans after KC in Thailand and it won't be quiet. when you start to become overly jealous like piak, you are in trouble! you turn false things into real things only seen by yourself. in the end you're the one that can destroy yourself.

if two people really love each other nothing can break them apart. time will tell. they are still young and will meet many people ahead. and they are not married. a change of heart is possible. it happens all the times in lakorns lol the pra'ek has a fiancé or is dating someone else then meets the nang'ek and ends up with the nang'ek! or the nang'ek has a bf but ends up with the pra'ek at the end. now if you were married then you have to follow the rules of course.

sorry for repeating myself but mark and yaya are just too cute and look like they're made for each other! the many moles and shared birthdays??? even in the birthday pic up there; I know there are more people but they are so cute just the two of them.

twister02

M♥K
Well, to be fair, I was talking about MY before I started debating with you. I never said that they weren't real, just made a point to say that again, we don't know their relationship. I feel like your taking what I'm saying and twisting it.

Anyways...I miss KC and I hope to see MY together he again soon. Don't they have an event coming up?
Mark has an event on March 30 for Whizdom 101 but I don't know if he will be with Yaya in this. (they're both endorsers/presenters for this company).

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
hey guys..this kpop idol also fan of MY.look his shirt:risas3:
image-2017-03-21-14-37-07.jpg

lolss...just kidding.his shirt tho..this is my ultimate bias before I know mark.now I like mark more.felt guilty to betray him after 4 years.sorry dear.mark has caught my attention more:worship2: