[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Koojin or not but they need to know that their chemistry is better than any real life couple's ..and they need to star in every lakorn together now :love:

I hope you're right and we get them back

Please Mark Yaya do reunite for something soon your fans miss you :worship2:
Usually the producer has to make the request about pairing them up. Once the producer requests it, the channel will approve it. Haha so, we’re just waiting for a producer to pick them up again Haha

I know a lot of Thai fans/international fans are obsessed and in love with them they started commenting and requesting for MarkYa to pair up in the remake of Sawan Biang like crazy lol I never got into Sawan Biang lol but if MarkYa do pair up for that remake I’ll be so excited to tune in!!! Haha

Mulberry

sarNie Hatchling
Mark deserved to be nominated. He had two lakorns broadcasted this year and people loved the characters he played. How come he is not nominated?:mad:

xodxo

Why isnt Mark nominated in the DaraDaily awards

This is the second time he didnt get nominated

Like WTH :BangHead:
I was very shocked when I didn’t see his name :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: but you know awards/polls are really bias and shitty most of the time..all the ones nominated are like meh—not even interesting looking lol

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Awww they're so cute at their event today. I loved it when Ya messed up part of her song and then had to turn and take Mark's hand for support.

xodxo

They look really nice together, physically a real match!! Looking forward to their next Lakorn, hopefully with AnneThong!! :p

-Frozen-

Mark x Yaya
They look really nice together, physically a real match!! Looking forward to their next Lakorn, hopefully with AnneThong!! :p
i feel like doing *cut copy and paste * of what you said

Soo true ...i want them back like now and a Rom Com would be awesome too :love:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I want them to star in another lakorn together too but I think it is going to be quite a wait. Yaya seems to be getting busier & busier and I also sense wedding bells coming soon so she is going to be even more busy. Maybe late 2018 or 2019/2020 they will release something together

xodxo

Wow, all of a sudden I’m missing these two like crazy lol ahhh—gonna go do a rerun of their intimate and
ending scenes lol :D I too hope they’ll work together again, they were always the fresher face couple onscreen, it brightens up your screen and draws you in automatically. I’m always down for them kissing and lips touching! Hahaha