[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

justsomeone23

sarNie Egg
I agree with you on the last part. I hope we get to see them again on another drama with more intimate scenes. When they did Tawan Deard they were quite young so there was no real intimacy between their characters. In KC they had 3 light peck on the lips (I added the CPR scene) and several indirect kisses towards the ending. So maybe their next drama would have lots of improvement in terms of skinship since they would be very familiar with each other then.
They've known each other nearly 10 years or so- birthdates are merely one gap away. I hope their channel would give these two another lakorn REALLY SOON. It's been a year and I hope it will now come as fans are expecting. They have to strike while the people wants these two paired up.

-Frozen-

Mark x Yaya
So true ..I hope they understand
If I were one of the executives of ch3, I'd produce another Lakorn for Mark-Yaya soon while the chemistry of the two is still fresh in the minds of Thai viewers. Strike while the iron is hot.

justsomeone23

sarNie Egg
So true ..I hope they understand
If they really thought about it well- they should have lined up another project for the two not seperate them. I just hope none of their romantic relationships in reality affect the given work to them. I am a fan of Nadech as I watch Yaya and him in their interviews- they seem like a lovely couple but Mark definitely won me over with his chemistry with Yaya.

I wonder if there was no Nadech would it have been Mark all this time?

-Frozen-

Mark x Yaya
^^ Well rather than dwelling on the negatives we can just be happy that our show is doing so well

I really hope the channel considers our requests ..Maybe next year if not this year

justsomeone23

sarNie Egg
^^ Well rather than dwelling on the negatives we can just be happy that our show is doing so well

I really hope the channel considers our requests ..Maybe next year if not this year
I JUST WANT TO SEE THEM TOGETHER FAST! If I can cross all my fingers, I would have done that- I would consider crossing my toes too. Hahaha

-Frozen-

Mark x Yaya
Trueee even I want the same but I'll guess we'll have to do with KC for some more time now ..Ch3 is busy with everything that's not Mark Yaya right

vina

sarNie Egg
Trueee even I want the same but I'll guess we'll have to do with KC for some more time now ..Ch3 is busy with everything that's not Mark Yaya right
They are busy with BP's phenomenal success and its sequel.

Actually, I kinda feel envious of their fans because even though Bella has already a boyfriend (Weir Sukollawat); fans of her successful drama can still see her get paired up again with Pope soon.

If only the respective partners of MY is in another network maybe we can still see them work again immediately after KC's success.

Just my two cents.. ✌

twister02

M♥K
They are busy with BP's phenomenal success and its sequel.

Actually, I kinda feel envious of their fans because even though Bella has already a boyfriend (Weir Sukollawat); fans of her successful drama can still see her get paired up again with Pope soon.

If only the respective partners of MY is in another network maybe we can still see them work again immediately after KC's success.

Just my two cents.. ✌
If MY were not busy after filming KC, then the possibility of them getting another lakorn after KC's airing was big however, Mark were filming Rak Nakara and Kom Faek at that time and Yaya have 2 lakorns, endorsements and a movie. Aside from that, she also have upcoming lakorns that she is filming right now, notably with James Ma. Mark on the other hand doesn't have any confirm project. His rumored lakorn with Mew is not yet confirm.

A reunion will surely happen for this two but not today or maybe until 2 years from now. That's how they shuffle pairings. BPS is a different thing because it will have season 2 so they should have the same cast.

I'm a MK fan but I also want MY to reunite because of their chemistry. Just keeping the faith :)

Ariaryasha

sarNie Egg
If MY were not busy after filming KC, then the possibility of them getting another lakorn after KC's airing was big however, Mark were filming Rak Nakara and Kom Faek at that time and Yaya have 2 lakorns, endorsements and a movie. Aside from that, she also have upcoming lakorns that she is filming right now, notably with James Ma. Mark on the other hand doesn't have any confirm project. His rumored lakorn with Mew is not yet confirm.

A reunion will surely happen for this two but not today or maybe until 2 years from now. That's how they shuffle pairings. BPS is a different thing because it will have season 2 so they should have the same cast.

I'm a MK fan but I also want MY to reunite because of their chemistry. Just keeping the faith :)
Me too I am a fan of both :p:cheer:I really am hoping we can see MY soon :aaaaa:

vina

sarNie Egg
Mark doesn't have any upcoming dramas after his lakorn with Kim and I think Yaya is almost done filming her drama with James Ma. I've also read last month at Dara Daily that one of her drama's got cancelled so I assume it's the one with Tik.

Ch3 shouldn't have any reason now to pair them up again if they want the onscreen pairing to be more popular like what they are doing right now with Pope and Bella. No more PopeMew and Jiranee for the time being.