[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

bonbon

sarNie Egg

bonbon

sarNie Egg
Viki is one of popular international websites for Kdrama & Cdrama with subtitles where people can watch drama legelly you can consider it like Netflix.
I want lakorn to reach international fan more easily also support the lakorn so that why I’m trying to bring lakorn to viki, if We succeed then all other international site will follow & gain more popularity & see more lakorn content in the international websites.
Viki depand on the community alot where they try to buy licenses of the dramas when there is alot demand for drama where we can request in a form so i put three lakorn in the community of viki site so people who have viki accounts can request if we reach certain requests then viki will try to buy the rights for the lakorn.
Must you pay for viki like Netflix? I am not familiar to viki

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
No, i have a free account, the process is pretty simple just use your email but for the free accounts you can’t watch their exclusive content also you have to watch the dramas with ads & if you like you can pay a subscription to remove adds & watch their exclusive contents or there is also volunteer community where you can sub & segments then they will give some benefits just like the paying subscription that why i said viki depand alot on his community.

But for now if you like just make a free account because the request forum doesn’t need subscription or anything because i have free account.
Even I still don’t know how this viki thing works lol I prefer YouTube hhahahahahaha

Eve Taylor

sarNie Egg
Hey guys
Omg im so exited i can visualize Mark and Yaya in a remake of the movie
"The Matchmake's Playbook "
Guys you gotta watch it and maybe contact the Director of Kluen cheewit
Here is the trailer
The chemistry and sexual tension is off the chart.

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
Hey guys
Omg im so exited i can visualize Mark and Yaya in a remake of the movie
"The Matchmake's Playbook "
Guys you gotta watch it and maybe contact the Director of Kluen cheewit
Here is the trailer
The chemistry and sexual tension is off the chart.
but mark couldnt grow a beard, how about this couple i think they could play that role better images (1).jpeg images_1538661944625.jpeg

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
I just found out that Kleun Cheewit is airing here in the Philippines. LOL for my fellow Filipinos out there do you guys appreciate dubbed dramas or do you favor a certain channel in the Philippines. I feel like Channel 3’s equivalent here is actually ABS-CBN their dubs are better for me.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Currently rewatching KC. Ahhh I wish we would get great news about them :sad6:I know Mark just has that one lakorn right now with Mew and Yaya isn’t fully confirmed with Pope and I haven’t heard much about the one with Mario either. Just keeping my fingers cross. These two have been my favorite since Tawan Deard lol. I just think because they both look good together because of the baby face and moles lol.

MYkisses

sarNie Egg
Oh they'll do a re-run of KC on Ch33, hope it attracts more fans, and hope mark and yaya get to make another lakorn.
KC has attracted more than enough fans **worldwide. On IG: Ch3, P'Da, P'Aew, AnneThong, Yaya & Mark have all been bombarded and spammed :) for another MY lakorn since 2017 after KC's initial airing. But all requests fell on deaf ears, blind eyes and moronic intellects!!! Some **powerful people behind Ch3 evidently are more concerned about preserving the NY, MK koojins. They see MY as a huge threat to those 2...thus, "no to MY pairing".
Such imbecile people!!!!!