[Ch3] Kol Kimono (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the teaser kind of looks freaky but definitely will be hot hit and love the cast specially KenP and Chompoo, huge fan of them 

thanks @loveair sharing the teaser 

loveair

sarNie Egg
Here's the MV of P Bird and Chompoo's duet! Its nice! I like chompoo's voice! But ken is nowhere to be found in this MV !? Lol here ya go? Very interesting MV. It was played at the " Kol Kimono Experiences " event .
Chompoo Araya : MV รักที่ไม่มีวันเป็นจริง ชมพู่ + เบิร์ด ธงชัย: https://youtu.be/MmYo5mK_njk

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Looks a little boring but I hope the lakorn proves me wrong. At least Ken's acting is better than it was in DKD and I'm surprised he and Chom look this good together, I couldn't even tell they had a huge age difference. Super excited to be P'Bird onscreen again!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 1 is so far so good, interesting storyline. Can not wait to see what's going to happen next.

cecilia

Staff member
Tye's so handsome as Hide -- I like his pony tail <3

Anyway, seeing p'Bird and p'Mam Jintara .. made me miss KOO GUM :wub:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I just hate that Tye is rai in here. >___< lol

Ep. 1 was okay.
I don't like Chompoo's makeup. It's too heavy.
& I really dislike Ken's weave bang. It's so irritating to look at. Lol I keep staring at it.

Interesting storyline + the scenes have beautiful settings. Loving all the Sakura backgrounds and building structures.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
CC don't worried, he'll have charge of heart later.  :bhehe:  His smile and smirk is cute and annoying at the same time though since he's rai. lolz.

xOuner, yes I agree with you, I didn't like how Chompoo look either.  :yes:  She does not look Goddess-like at all, she look more like "pee-sad"  :facepalm:   Now I wonder how are they going to make the "pee-sad nam-kang" make up.

I can't stand those skinny jean on Ken. :thumbdown:

Oh BTW those are Wisteria flowers, not Sakura. :wink:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I am not a fan of him, and has not watch any of his lakorn.  But I might change my mind after this one, because he sure is looking good being an annoying Hide, and yes his "smirk trademark" is a plus to draws my heart in. HAHA :woot2: