[Ch3] Kol Kimono (Broadcast Thai)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you everyone for Tye's lakorn recommendation. :dance1:

I think I'll watch หัวใจรักข้ามภพ first, because the story seem interesting, but dang why does it has so many missing episodes?  This sucks, I hate to go ding around for it. :whatever:

Anyway back to topic... does anyone know who is that ghost boy? Was he sent by the other family? 

The summary is a bit confusing. :scratchhead2:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia said:
There you go :wub:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIzYYlCFaLk
Playlist: http://www.watchlakorn.in/tag/%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%A7%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%82%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%A0%E0%B8%9E(%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%9A)%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%881

I can't find all of them .. you might have to google it up :( "หัวใจรักข้ามภพ"

:eek:fftopic:   Sorry for being off topic, but the link above does not work anymore, so if anyone interest in watching here is the link all the episodes are there... 

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjA4NjQ3MDc2.html

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjMzODQ2MTYw.html?from=y1.2-1-97.3.8-2.1-1-1-7

(If it doesn't work, just copy and paste the link)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Maya_Fantasy said:
Me too! Counting down the days.

Guess not many people are watching this, because there is no update at all.
I'm watching, its for KenP and Chompoo 

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
I'm watching, its for KenP and Chompoo 

Same im watching mostly because of KenP and Chompoo.

I really understand the storyline and the first episode. Im confused but i hope the next episode would clear things up.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Kim123 said:

Same im watching mostly because of KenP and Chompoo.

I really understand the storyline and the first episode. Im confused but i hope the next episode would clear things up.
Chompoo she died in the past she's P'Bird lover and later she reborn in the next life where her love story is KenP
but her journey will be a twist cos Nampueng Natricka who play as the spirit ghost will come to destroy her in the past she like P'Bird but he doesn't love her and she might be the one killed Chompoo back in the past life

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Alice said:
Chompoo she died in the past she's P'Bird lover and later she reborn in the next life where her love story is KenP
but her journey will be a twist cos Nampueng Natricka who play as the spirit ghost will come to destroy her in the past she like P'Bird but he doesn't love her and she might be the one killed Chompoo back in the past life

OK Short Summary:

Actually p'Bird (Hochi) and Chompoo (Myoko) is God and Goddess of Sarus Crane in/from Heaven.  They are lover and about to get married, but the Snow demon cause trouble on Earth and killed many human P'Bird then came down to Earth to help saves the human.  The Snow Demon is create by The head of the Fox family (Hide's family), but when she battled with Hochi, she fall in love with him, but he does not love her, so she killed more peoples.  Then Hochi decided to save peoples/the village by cutting himself and let his blood flow into the river for the peoples to drink so they can be cured.  Once he did that he lose power also his Kimono was ripe so he can't get back to Heaven where his love (Myoko) is waiting for him.  He got stuck on Earth for 400 years and no one knew about him, except Jintara's family, even Ken doesn't know.  He has been waiting for his love all these time, when he saw the shooting star he knew that Myoko send him help, She send part of her to be reborn as Chompoo (Lindara).  She has special power (she can understand animal, and if she doesn't help those animals, her star birthmark at her back hurts her), and she is the only one to help him get back to Heaven to his love Myoko by finding the golden Sarus crane feathers to fix the Kimono.

...cont... to watch to understand the rest. :woot:

EDIT: Her name is Myojo not Myoko ....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Maya_Fantasy said:

OK Short Summary:

Actually p'Bird (Hochi) and Chompoo (Myoko) is God and Goddess of Sarus Crane in/from Heaven.  They are lover and about to get married, but the Snow demon cause trouble on Earth and killed many human P'Bird then came down to Earth to help saves the human.  The Snow Demon is create by The head of the Fox family (Hide's family), but when she battled with Hochi, she fall in love with him, but he does not love her, so she killed more peoples.  Then Hochi decided to save peoples/the village by cutting himself and let his blood flow into the river for the peoples to drink so they can be cure.  Once he did that he lose power also his Kimono was ripe so he can't get back to Heave where his love (Myoko) is waiting for him.  He got stuck on Earth for 400 years and no one knew about him, except Jintara's family, even Ken doesn't know.  He has been waiting for his love all these time, when he saw the shooting star he knew that Myoko send him help, She send part of her to be reborn as Chompoo (Lidara).  She has special power (she can understand animal, and if she doesn't help those animals, he star birthmark at her back hurts her), and she is the only one to help him get back to Heaven by finding the golden Sarus crane feathers to fix the Kimono.

...cont... to watch to understand the rest. :woot:
thanks Maya omg this lakorn and story plot is so confusing 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:) You're very welcome. 

The story is actually very good, is the true story of Japanese Folklore, but the confusing part is all the names and whose family they belong to and which family back stabbing first.  I think once we get the hang of their name and which side is good and which is bad, we will be good to go and enjoy it more.  :dance1:

:scratchhead2:  I still trying to memorizes their names better so I can understand it better myself too. LOL HAHA

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Thank you for the short summaries!!! :thanks:
Im still abit confused but it doesn't matter, i'll just wait to see the lakorn.
OMG the names are confusing too. I don't remember who is who.

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
chompoo is one of the actresses who i prefer they played the nang rai than ne'ek.. but gonna watch this for ken,...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Kim123 said:
Thank you for the short summaries!!! :thanks:
Im still abit confused but it doesn't matter, i'll just wait to see the lakorn.
OMG the names are confusing too. I don't remember who is who.
Chompoo Lindara Ken Akira, love their names 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Only few more hours to go, I can not wait. 

Let's have a live party in here when it airs.  :scarytv:   :woot: :dance1: :bopping: :rockon: :boombox: :rockon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYOANfekHjQ

Poor them, I starting to sweat just look at their clothes lolz must be very hot in those thick cloths.

LMAO I laugh so hard watching Boy so breathless. :loool: Fighting, fighting Boy :arrg:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
We'll be here, we need more peoples to join in us in this thread. :woot2:

School work is more important though, you can join us later when you're done. Good luck.  :dance3:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Love the casts, but kind of disappoint that Tye's role was a bad one. I really  like Tye and still like him and wish tv3 will have some lakorns for him more to play. He seems to under-rated actor. :(

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
No one watch this but me?  :nono1:  :whatever:  It's alright, I'll spazzzzz all by myself in here then. :yahoo: :clap2:

Chompoo (Lindara) was so cute and funny today. :wub:   Poor Ken (Akira), he can't read Lindara or P'Bird (Hoshi) next moves.  :sweat:   I love it so far, can not wait until tomorrow. :cloud9:

So now we know the ghost boy is working for Tye (Hide) :eyetwitch:  So that mean Hide was the one that killed Akira's brother. :annoyed:  I also think Ai is Hide's spy. :rolleyes1:

WOW I didn't realized P'Bird is that small, specially when standing next to Chompoo and Ken. :shock2:

EDIT: Ops there is one. HAHA