[Ch3] Kol Kimono (Broadcast Thai)

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Omg

Hoshi lives inthe human world too long that he is picking up human's stupidness! He took Yuki to the temple to see if she is the ice demon and saw her getting weak so how can that not be proof?! Ugh!

I'm so annoyed at them showing how Japanese women walk in a kimono. We know already, you don't need to show it everytime Yuki appears onscreen and her acting annoys me too.

That is the typical Thai lakorn.  Almost everyone one of them that I have seen, they always protray the Japanese women wearing Kimono.  Japanese women today don't even wear things like that.  Their culture is more vibrant than that.  It so stereotypical.  It's like the writers from these lakorn companies have run out of ideas.  There is almost no realism at all.  :)

Maya_Fantasy.  I watched like two episodes and I have given up.  Typical plot with a lot of dragging in the middle and then a rush ending.  :yes:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I guess it is like how if they film it in europe or america, they always have to wear a jacket or sweater even in the middle of a summer heat wave.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
CTR and Ncmeowmeow don't get me wrong I'm not complaining I like the show, is just that we are half way there already, but the story is still not going anywhere. Like Ncmeow said, is not dragging, is just slow progressing the purpose, and now they're making Hoshi dumb by not realizing what's in front of him is really stupid.  If they going to do that, then why made him be there in the hospital to witness the whole Yuki scene and such? :shrug:

CTR don't give up yet the story is pretty good, also we need more people to join us  :bhehe:  Not many people are watching this so I have no one to chat with in here. :yes: :whahuh: lolz.

LOL the sweater/jacket and scarf is so 80's... those were time when they didn't travel and just pretending.  But now that they travel they should definitely gives that up.

Sorry no LIKE left for today.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol we should be able to carry our likes to the next day haha.

I'm not complaining either, except for Nampeung's acting, their over showing of Women walking in a Kimono, and Hoshi stupidness of not knowing when he knows everything else. Ok ok I'm complaining lol. The good thing is, this lakorn isn't boring yet. Slow but not boring. I want more of Akira and Rindara though.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Maya_Fantasy said:
Meow and xOuner, you're both welcome! :wink:

Sorry Alice, I don't know where to find the rating for this.

Anyone watch today episode yet? How is it?
no worries its ok.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Does Lindara know Hide is a wolf? I thought she can only hear what animals thinks not human. This lakorn pace need to be faster, its kinda too slow.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
But if Hide had a human mind, Lindara wouldn't be able to tell what he was thinking right? Unless she can also read humans mind.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Omg

Hoshi lives inthe human world too long that he is picking up human's stupidness! He took Yuki to the temple to see if she is the ice demon and saw her getting weak so how can that not be proof?! Ugh!

I'm so annoyed at them showing how Japanese women walk in a kimono. We know already, you don't need to show it everytime Yuki appears onscreen and her acting annoys me too.

Lol they always zoom in extra close to Yuki's feet. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Kim123 said:
OMG P'Bird and Chompoo song is out!!!! :woot2: :dance1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O70XXDP6FA

:woot: :dance1:  WOOOHOOO IS OUT :rockon:  YUPPPPPPPPPPY :thumbsup:  Let me go google for mp3 now! :clap:

Thanks Kim123 :thanks:

Kim123

sarNie Adult
@Maya_Fantasy, no worries :)

@Alice,ikr! They are so cute like the part where Lindara wanted the picture back and how Akira hugged her. OMG I couldnt stop smile and blushing. They make such a cute pair.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't believe this thread is so dead!

But it'll be alright, I'll come spazzz all by myself after tomorrow episode. :woot: :pervie: HAHAHA