[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Since I have been obsessed with Ji Chang Wook lately, I been watching his drama and somehow Mark popped into my mind when I watch JCW. I think it's the way they carry themselves idk lol and some angle he just remind me of Mark. But maybe it's just my delusional cause they both like action drama/lakorn lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this FMV bring the anticipation on me again , this look so well done :icon12: i know there won't be much romance but i'm looking forward fro even that little part cause this is mk's first intense love story

this lakorn in short is a representation of the feeling of revenge love and fight for your existence either lose or win

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
from yesterday i guess they filmed a lot of scene cause she changed different outfit

and i wonder what this little hug is for from got

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm trying sooo hard to be patient i miss them on screen :icon12: although i know e won't have that big much romantic scene but still even that i can't wait for my all time favorite couple moment again

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and ofcourse we won't have a short trail for the big vic since this lakorn is still in less than 70% done

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
fans can make teasers tooo waaaa this was good it's pretty much how the lakorn will be 60% action 40% drama/romance

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and sadly seems there will be no slot for this lakorn for this end of year so it's probably gonna lunch on the beginning of next year huuuhuuuu more 6 months of wait *sigh*

Vsong

sarNie Egg
and sadly seems there will be no slot for this lakorn for this end of year so it's probably gonna lunch on the beginning of next year huuuhuuuu more 6 months of wait *sigh*
Really?? Thats so sad I guess I'll just rewatch some of the old lakorn of them.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
yup sadly that's how it seems for now and the hope is veryy weak that this will be in this year
I think this has no chance to be in this year because if so, Kim will join the big Vic 3. Another thing is ch3 seem to have lots of Lakorn that finish filming not to mention KF that is only more than 50% done. I have to wait another 7 or 8 more month to see my girl on screen again!:crybaby2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I think this has no chance to be in this year because if so, Kim will join the big Vic 3. Another thing is ch3 seem to have lots of Lakorn that finish filming not to mention KF that is only more than 50% done. I have to wait another 7 or 8 more month to see my girl on screen again!:crybaby2:
yes that's pretty how it is *sigh* as v-song will do i'm pretty much the same gonna rewatch her lakorn for a none known times until next year

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
To be completely honest, this one looks really good, that FMV was also good. I'm glad MK has taken a more serious and dark storyline as oppose to their usual Rom-Com scripts. I'm not a fan of Mark but he also looks good in here.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Whoaaaaaa next year? Hummm, will miss my dearest queen on screen. She is really my favorite actress who makes me know the actors she's paired with, no matter who they are, she always pull the story off successfully.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Whoaaaaaa next year? Hummm, will miss my dearest queen on screen. She is really my favorite actress who makes me know the actors she's paired with, no matter who they are, she always pull the story off successfully.
Yeah, I hope it will air at the end of this year, but there was no T-ser released at the big Vic 3 event, so I assume it will air next year!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Am I the only one happy that it will be aired next year? Coz it will do good for the indiscipline me to manage me chaotic life without going nuts every week waiting for each episode.

By the way, from the superb FMV kindly shared by peace, I think KF will do Mark good. He seems to have a very tough role to play. Looking at his rugged, dirty face with messy hair and that glaring eyes just makes me want to know the history that man has. I am not into action drama nor movies, but looking at Mark's face in the FMV, I think I'll give it a shot and will enjoy it. (I hope the action scene is believable, not laughable)

I think when the lakorn airs later, the most anticipated scene will be the one where Kim slaps Mark like crazy or *evil smirk* the lovey-dovey scene at the river. For me, I'll look forward to the slap. Oh, I meant slapSsss.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i agree with you in your thought cause i think the same too and marks looks he is enjoying this role soo much this is by excellence a men drama and i believe we gonna be surprised cause i think there is other worth scenes but the production is being quite about the updates they want to keep low until the air date it's remake the events are known but hwo this production will remake it that what will makes the difference to be honest the cast is perfect and from th elittle i saw the producer is an action lover director and they made real explosion so i believe there gonna be a certain level of good execution from them