[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sigh sigh sigh sigh how i wish they were more generous in the updates , miss miss misssssss her on screen

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
arghhhh i need to get over my frustration i thought we will have BTS but they are slapping me in the face we barely even have photo bts :facepalm:

i wonder what he is searching for

the wait is kinda more hard like this

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooveeeeeeeeee my god they never fail to makes me fangirling :love::love::love::love::love::love: my ultimate OTP

the sunshine special amazing beauty those eyes full of light full of emotion pure emotion is what i love to see and affect me :icon12:

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they filmed in a real cave and the whole team look struggle with the heat wow i really do love the amount of realness with this production the explosions the fires the rivers now the caves , this look promising

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@MomRamy did they had a cave scene in the old version ?
If I'm not wrong they have it in part two, not in part 1. I'm not sure why they have a cave scene in this part 1 remark. Maybe I'm wrong because I watched it a while ago. Or maybe they remake both part 1 and 2 altogether? I'm going to rewatch it again now and let you know again. Anyways, there will be lots of forest scenes, lots of fighting scenes involve with gun and bombs.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
If I'm not wrong they have it in part two, not in part 1. I'm not sure why they have a cave scene in this part 1 remark. Maybe I'm wrong because I watched it a while ago. Or maybe they remake both part 1 and 2 altogether? I'm going to rewatch it again now and let you know again. Anyways, there will be lots of forest scenes, lots of fighting scenes involve with gun and bombs.
that will be good if they will be able to combine the two parts , thank you for the info

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
It kind of repetitive and it's so chaos! But there might be other who like it! I think if they combine both part 1 and 2 together, and cut out those many repetitive part, it would be awesome! You won't believe it: I'm not into those Thai action Lakorn, but this is so addictive! I rewatch it more than 10 times! And there is only few Lakorns that I rewatch this many times and most of them are Kim's Lakorn. I hope this remark is even more addictive, but I'm sure that I will be addicted to this because Kim is in it. The only sad thing is there is not enough romance for the main lead!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oooo i see i too feel a little sad when i knew it's an action but it's ok as long as i will get to see them on screen i will enjoy what they will give us in the best way let's wait and see what this silent producion want to repreent in the story for me it's always sold as long as kim in it :lol: just watching her individually is enough for me :D sound too bias