[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i hope we will have a romantic scene here :icon12: this is their 4th day of filming i think

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :love::love::love:
20479011_137163283544366_7543616224379273216_n.jpg

ps those ae candid photos so not sure if we will have a romantic scene in the middle of the actions escape scene

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Oh my, look at his skull! It has metal screwed to it! That man must be a psychopath. He has lost his "screws".
yup he loooks scarryyy and the realness in their over look sweaty dirty and in the middle of a battle in a jungle

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kimmy said in her caption action drama comedy romantic i don't like this mix why they have to added comedy to a drama action type it doesn't fit hope they built it well

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@"peace" i will give you a hint. In the original, The third couple is a comedy of this Lakorn, the second couple is mixed with comedy, but the main couple is not involve with comedy at all. Maybe they change it in this remake, I'm not sure.
And the main couple had a scene of making baby in a tent in the middle of the forest, not sure if they keep it the same or not.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@"peace" i will give you a hint. In the original, The third couple is a comedy of this Lakorn, the second couple is mixed with comedy, but the main couple is not involve with comedy at all. Maybe they change it in this remake, I'm not sure.
And the main couple had a scene of making baby in a tent in the middle of the forest, not sure if they keep it the same or not.
hmm i see wem let' hope they kept as much romance as they can especially babysw

twister02

M♥K
They better keep this or else..... :risas3:
Well it's okay for me if they can add a little comedy on Kim's character. Just a little bit is good for the heart. :risas3:

They're filming straight for 4 days now? Oh I miss MK so much. Are they trying to wrap up sooner than expected?

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
They better keep this or else..... :risas3:
Well it's okay for me if they can add a little comedy on Kim's character. Just a little bit is good for the heart. :risas3:

They're filming straight for 4 days now? Oh I miss MK so much. Are they trying to wrap up sooner than expected?
Yep, I hope they keep that scene too! Maybe they change it from inside the tent to inside the cave?

twister02

M♥K
Yep, I hope they keep that scene too! Maybe they change it from inside the tent to inside the cave?
Anywhere will do for me but it would be so much thrill if they do it in an unusual place like the forest or the cave. I became giddy because of this and realised that I should not because lakorns can't provide solid skinships than what I'm imagining right now :risas3::risas3: so better yet make the expectations low again and just hope they can retain this "baby making" scene. :naughty2:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Guys, the comedy part might not be that obvious. Like... in BH, that diving scene is comedy enough for me. It's an unintentional comedy. Hehehe...

Oho... there will be a willing scene eh? Why am I not liking the idea of a cave or tent? Isn't it uncomfortable? Unless it is that "glamping" tent, then I am OK.

I am happy to see that there are news of them filming... but as a selfish fan, I was like... "still filming?!?" Huhuhu... I can't help wanting to watch this lakorn fast. With MomRamy's short info here and there... it's hard to be patient.

twister02

M♥K
Guys, the comedy part might not be that obvious. Like... in BH, that diving scene is comedy enough for me. It's an unintentional comedy. Hehehe...

Oho... there will be a willing scene eh? Why am I not liking the idea of a cave or tent? Isn't it uncomfortable? Unless it is that "glamping" tent, then I am OK.

I am happy to see that there are news of them filming... but as a selfish fan, I was like... "still filming?!?" Huhuhu... I can't help wanting to watch this lakorn fast. With MomRamy's short info here and there... it's hard to be patient.
I'm actually happy that they are filming straight now. It means they are trying to wrap it up sooner than expected. They seldom film so I wonder when will it finish so I hope they can finish soon enough for it to be shown maybe first quarter of next year.

Don't you think it's not a good idea to have the baby making on a tent? :risas3:That's kinda adventurous to me. :naughty2:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I'm actually happy that they are filming straight now. It means they are trying to wrap it up sooner than expected. They seldom film so I wonder when will it finish so I hope they can finish soon enough for it to be shown maybe first quarter of next year.

Don't you think it's not a good idea to have the baby making on a tent? :risas3:That's kinda adventurous to me. :naughty2:
Oh no. I hope they are not rushing it though.

Hahaha... maybe we have different definition for adventure. My definition of adventure does not involve making baby(ies). Baby(ies) should be made in a place where there's perfume, soft pastel colours, soft feathers, air-conds! (Lol) Oh my, I am imagining how the "Powerpuff Girls" are made.

twister02

M♥K
Oh no. I hope they are not rushing it though.

Hahaha... maybe we have different definition for adventure. My definition of adventure does not involve making baby(ies). Baby(ies) should be made in a place where there's perfume, soft pastel colours, soft feathers, air-conds! (Lol) Oh my, I am imagining how the "Powerpuff Girls" are made.
:risas3::risas3::risas3:

I don't think they're rushing it but I'm happy they're trying to film more. You got me at "Powerpuff Girls" :risas3: Honestly, I'm more on the act than the place. The act itself is adventurous for me :pancarta:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:risas3:
this willing| scene is making some ladies here have a fun conversation me too i'm ok wiht the place as long as the baby is made with love :D