[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
:risas3:
this willing| scene is making some ladies here have a fun conversation me too i'm ok wiht the place as long as the baby is made with love :D
I hope the conversation will still remain PG. We never know there might be school girls in the thread. Hahaha...

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Hahaha... I have to agree with @twister02
I am not gonna have high expectations on any lakorns! Coz the pain of not getting what I want is gonna be unbearable! (I have had bad experience with 2 lakorns! Sud Sai Pan and Fai Ruk Plerng Kaen)

But I am not jinxing KF. I am anticipating it, just keeping the expectation on a safe level.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm pretty much like that too i'm near i don't have expectation at all just going with the flow i hope but not to the point i'm dying with expectation , i just hope a little but putting the expectation lows with this genre

twister02

M♥K
Hahaha... I have to agree with @twister02
I am not gonna have high expectations on any lakorns! Coz the pain of not getting what I want is gonna be unbearable! (I have had bad experience with 2 lakorns! Sud Sai Pan and Fai Ruk Plerng Kaen)

But I am not jinxing KF. I am anticipating it, just keeping the expectation on a safe level.
That's right. Just keep the expectation on the safe level just like what I did with Buang Hong. I never expected a kiss in that lakorn but glad I got one in the last ep. For this one, I don't expect much skinships cause it's more like an action drama than romance but I do wish.. really wish, the production will take advantage of the fact that MK are dating in real life and use that in the way audience will swoon over to them :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i wonder how long this scene will take fro the episode for them to take 4 days to film i think it's gonna take the half of th episode cause escapes always takes a lot of filming

that injury looks real

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@twister02 aww! I didn't know you have your wild side :risas3: if it's for me I would be scare because I'm afraid of all the creature in the forest and cave like snakes.... so I don't think making a baby inside the tent in the forest and cave is a good idea, has hababysw

@bun-bun sorry that I make you less patience, I remember those old days in BH when you are so good at being patience :clap:. Anyways, don't worry they have 2 willing scenes, one inside her bedroom which has a nice and soft mattress and of course air-cons, so we are not sure which scene result in the baby. willing|
babysw
@"peace" I agree that we should not have high expectations, hope the main couples have more screen time than the others.:worship2:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Oh great @MomRamy ! Hahaha... there ARE TWO WILLING SCENES? Instead of patient, I am now in a state of disbelief. Hahaha... @twister02 there you go. They are really gonna take advantage of MK's relationship. They are even showing us the adventurous way of making baby and the "powerpuff girls" way of making baby. Lol.

twister02

M♥K
Oh great @MomRamy ! Hahaha... there ARE TWO WILLING SCENES? Instead of patient, I am now in a state of disbelief. Hahaha... @twister02 there you go. They are really gonna take advantage of MK's relationship. They are even showing us the adventurous way of making baby and the "powerpuff girls" way of making baby. Lol.
Ohh shoot! I'm gonna take anything for those willing scenes. Be on cave, forest,bed, sofa..anywhere, anything. willing| thank you for the spoilers :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm eager for some mk romance even just a little i'm still drooling for it so yeah just give me those two welling scene and i will be a happy fan :naughty2::naughty2: cause basically i'm watching this lakorn cause first it's kim so i"m mainly interested in her story only second it's a plu it's with mark so i'm watching for them cause this genre is really not my fvorite genre with that being said that's why i will be happy to just have that amount of intimate romance between them on screen cause after this who know when we will have mk in a mature lakorn with this kind of scene so it's a big opportunity that i hope the production won't forbidden us from it

Last edited:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Careful girls... we're slowly getting our hopes up. Let's calm down and maintain our level of expectation. The genre is not our cup of tea and there's not just MK as the couple. But... keep your anticipation running by remembering these words - cave and tent. ...and oh! That Kim slap Mark multiple times scene.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kim will hold a gun

is this lakorn will turn a bloody action lakorn earlier we saw a zombie supproting actor then we see nang'ek shooting at someone and now we have we see this psycho photo
20582635_1702068480100078_3815522742447374336_n.jpg

this was from the monday filming

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Woah! That's one bloody fella!
I was expecting to see the number of episode written on the slate. Hahah