[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
anchun is playing the game so well she is technically saving the people here, ad i love that she smart but also fragile and sweet it just a beautiful character

from tomorrow review

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so today's episode is about anchun's plan and she saved the sister two times and saved plerng and it's about this new guy that appeared the focus was on him in the second half part of the episode

twister02

M♥K
To be honest, Anchan is so obvious. If San is intelligent enough, he would know Anchan is up to something :lol: Her personality turned 360 degrees in a short span of time :lol:

Anyways, is it just me or what but everytime San takes his medicine or drug pill, his reactions were priceless. He looks like he's about to take a big dump :risas3:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
To be honest, Anchan is so obvious. If San is intelligent enough, he would know Anchan is up to something :lol: Her personality turned 360 degrees in a short span of time :lol:

Anyways, is it just me or what but everytime San takes his medicine or drug pill, his reactions were priceless. He looks like he's about to take a big dump :risas3:
It should be 180 degrees, if it is 360 degrees then it will be a complete circle:naughty2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
he didn't believe her at first he was giving her this weird "hmmm" stares that's why i need sub to know how she convinced him her words are what made effect that supported her actions