[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh this will take a looooooooonnnnng while until my romance heart get over it

i understood half of the conversation i think she said she want to fulfill his dream and that she doesn't regret that she did but it's time to be back to reality and he has a wife the rest i will wait for the sub aaaaaaaaagghhhh sooooo beautifuuullll feeling

thank you MK :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@MomRamy btw i'm curious since you already watched the old version what is your thought on this new version as a viewer ?
i personally feel for people who already watched the old version there is nothing interesting for them to follow this new version

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@MomRamy btw i'm curious since you already watched the old version what is your thought on this new version as a viewer ?
i personally feel for people who already watched the old version there is nothing interesting for them to follow this new version
To be honest I am surprise that director and producer doesn’t seem to change the plot at all including the conversation (it is almost exactly the same as the old version except different cast and the romance between the main lead MK). As of now one thing that is different from the old version is the early involment of foreigner, other than that it is the same. I like Got as San more than the old version! Maybe I am wrong but that is what I have notice so far.

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
Yay! Today was good. More MK. I really love Kim's acting in this. I've always admired her for playing such steely characters and even her fragile character is admirable not a stereotype.
I've seen parts of the old one, I think the fights are better quality and technically and visually this one is stunning. And Mark is doing a far better job than the praek in that one. (No offense, he's a good actor but he doesn't have the flexibility to move like Mark does and Mark is more expressive)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
To be honest I am surprise that director and producer doesn’t seem to change the plot at all including the conversation (it is almost exactly the same as the old version except different cast and the romance between the main lead MK). As of now one thing that is different from the old version is the early involment of foreigner, other than that it is the same. I like Got as San more than the old version! Maybe I am wrong but that is what I have notice so far.
so did that throw you off ?
i personally wasn't the biggest supporter to this lakorn in therm of the excitement when i first knew mk will be in here i never was a fan of action style and i don't think i will so my main focus until now was only the drama/romantic side of gun and anchun but for other viewer or thai viewer who already know the story and if as you said even the script is already consumed i think the thing that can interest them is as @NongS said is the visual part beside that it will pretty boring to rewatch something that remade with the same script and plot

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
so did that throw you off ?
i personally wasn't the biggest supporter to this lakorn in therm of the excitement when i first knew mk will be in here i never was a fan of action style and i don't think i will so my main focus until now was only the drama/romantic side of gun and anchun but for other viewer or thai viewer who already know the story and if as you said even the script is already consumed i think the thing that can interest them is as @NongS said is the visual part beside that it will pretty boring to rewatch something that remade with the same script and plot
It didn’t throw me off actually, I like old version and I also like this version. Agree the quality and visual part is exceptional. I never doubt nok’s production since I know he had excellent crew for the visual and effect. It is a plus.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the eyes can speak so much and say so much

her eyes was "i don't want you to go i love you"
and him he was like left his heart there and one step upfront 10 step back

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
It didn’t throw me off actually, I like old version and I also like this version. Agree the quality and visual part is exceptional. I never doubt nok’s production since I know he had excellent crew for the visual and effect. It is a plus.
:thumbup: can i ask what is your favorite scene ?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
All of kim scenes of course!:thumbup: But I specially like scene when she is dealing with her evil brother and feel disgusted and love scenes
my favorite scenes are when she stopped gun in ep 4 and yesterday's before bed and in the bed and also the slapping scene in ep 2

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
when i can't get enough huuuuuu

choose the version you want

Kiss
In my imagination your kiss is,
A place where dreams are born
and fantasies come alive
your lips, your eyes, your smile
they drive me wild
and make me fly to the moon
a place where i capture stars