[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I'll be honest I'm not a big fan of Kim. I think it's her voice...not sure. But I do like her acting and she's soooo pretty when she cries. Maybe bc her eyes are soooo big and her tears are just as big when she cries it's like a sad little puppy.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:sad6::sad6::sad6:
in the bed scene she told gun that the dream ended but in fact she is the one who maybe went with the dream and for a second forgot the reality until dok mai slapped her with the truth

gun waited for her but she didn' go she is back to the reality

twister02

M♥K
Anchan knew Gun love her. I wish Gun explained to her why he married Dok Mai. Maybe he explained but I didn't know since ep 5 doesn't have subs yet.

Anchan should not be afraid of the feelings she have for Gun. Dok Mai is just a wife in paper although I understand where all this hurt is coming from but she shouldn't stop seeing Gun.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anchan knew Gun love her. I wish Gun explained to her why he married Dok Mai. Maybe he explained but I didn't know since ep 5 doesn't have subs yet.

Anchan should not be afraid of the feelings she have for Gun. Dok Mai is just a wife in paper although I understand where all this hurt is coming from but she shouldn't stop seeing Gun.
it's a veryyy veryy tough feeling girl i undrtand anchun's feeling dok mai's words hurt a lot when she keep teeling her she is the wife not her and then she remember gun's words that he want to live with her how he will live with her for the rest of his life if he is married with another

twister02

M♥K
it's a veryyy veryy tough feeling girl i undrtand anchun's feeling dok mai's words hurt a lot when she keep teeling her she is the wife not her and then she remember gun's words that he want to live with her how he will live with her for the rest of his life if he is married with another
Dok Mai is showing her true colors now. Is divorce exist already in this period? :risas3::risas3:

Joking aside, yeah, I know the feeling but if Gun explained to her, she would have understand the situation and would not be affected by Dok Mai's words. I know she's afraid after all the fiasco, Gun will come running to Dok Mai. :facepalm:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Dok Mai is showing her true colors now. Is divorce exist already in this period? :risas3::risas3:

Joking aside, yeah, I know the feeling but if Gun explained to her, she would have understand the situation and would not be affected by Dok Mai's words. I know she's afraid after all the fiasco, Gun will come running to Dok Mai. :facepalm:
that is why i'm still waiting for dok mai and gun background story whyyyy he married her

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and we go back to misunderstanding again next week. :facepalm::facepalm:
i'm seriously dooonnnnneeeeeeeeeee i feel i don't want to watch the lakorn anymore my heart can't take anymore sadness for real

and i won't forgive ancun if she forgive him this time enoughhhhh of pain he could push her right away why he let her put her arms around his neck

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
anchun forget him get away of him better be in pain away than near and be in pain with disappoint after another i'm not even joking i won't watch next week's episode or even have a desire to complete the lakorn all those beautiful feeling i had for anchun and gun are destroyed when i saw that kiss in the OST before the lakorn airing i thought that scene will be before the bed scene before the reconcile before all this feeling but now that i saw it happened like this i'm absolutely throw awwayyyy and i think it will not be redeem i will just stop here and keep the beautiful memories of this story