[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I have not started on this drama yet but i saw ep 7. Have always liked Alex randell from his prev drama, he can act! Can someone tell me a quick back story of plerng and organd in this drama? They are friends turned foe? Thanks in advance!
Yes Alex is such a scene stealer in here. All his scenes are mesmerizing. Basically Plerng is out for revenge that's why he went into the tigers den in order to accomplish it. I haven't watched Ep3 and onwards so I don't know for what reason he's vengeful towards San.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aaaaaaahhh my passion is this gifted human

btw this scene was breath taking i was a little bit nervous without realizing why cause i knwo already they gonna make it but it was very good action

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
woooooowwww bravo to mark in the stabbing scene very very good acting my favorite scene of him so far

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and they tell me why i'm this crazy fan of kim i will go even more crazy an d crazy to just watch oe second of her phenomenal performance and live this amazing feeling and pleasure again and again my amazing girl i clappppppp you uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

ammmazinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg