[Ch3] Kon La Kaub Fa (Maker k) : Great Warintorn / Chippy Sirin

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
It airs today right? Omg, seeing all these little teasers are making me so happy and excited!! Cant wait!!

Ntsuab-Ci

I waited all day to finally watch this. Longest day ever, lol.

I was afraid Great & Chippy wouldn't meet in this episode so I'm sooo happy they did! It seems that the other guy has a good role in this version instead of bad which will be interesting. I have so much to say but I don't wanna sound too happy, haha. I'm just glad to see a mean role for Great, hehe. Can't wait for more episodes!

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Great has back to back. I like revenge but Chippy not that pretty. She has alike the same role she star with Aum raneg tawan that wasn't good.. As much I like revenge I'm not too excited as kleun cheewit cus the couple is eye candy and famous. I'll try

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I love the cast in here.. Great, Mint N., Khame, Yong, Chippy ahhh lol

@sarN this one has an r'scene, slap, kiss :p
Lolll I was about to post and tag her too I listen to the drama summary on yt cause I was wondering if it'll be the same as captain and pim ver. @sarN would probably love this cause they have they saying "kiss then end" if he get slaps again then he'll continue to kiss.
It's so nice to see great dress so differently

The actor that plays chippy's father plays the same role in captain and pim ver!!!!

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Adding to my list to watch especially new actors that honestly haven't tuned into before

Ntsuab-Ci

I've been rewatching episode one so much, lol. ;-; I want english subs so bad, sighh. Great and Chippy are such a nice pairing. <3 :D

Ntsuab-Ci

Thank you so much okaylove! :D Very much appreciated!

---
So that's what went down. I feel bad for Chinapat for the misunderstanding... :/ I seriously didn't like it when they kept calling him a rapist. What's weird is San... She told Chanika probably the truth about the situation but she's telling him to do what the rumors say to Chanika? So what... Does she believe the rumors? How odd. Well, I can't question too much cause she's the reason they met! :D She's the one to be thanked for, haha.

Last edited:

Ntsuab-Ci

Lol jjinxx.

Chanika really doesn't like nor trust Chinapat yet. Next week's episode will cause even more distrust. I honestly don't know why Chinapat is still so intrigued by her after meeting. I guess he likes the feistiness, lol.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I've been listening to episode summaries and I'm so excited for when they get married!!!!!