[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn was enjoyable but I felt like I was watching a ch7 lakorn. The dragging was very unnecessary and the lakorn should have ended at the most of 13 episodes. Too much of the both of them pouting and stuff. I enjoyed the first half though. The other 2 couples were cute. Bus's parents are so funny, the mom is always blaming the dad out of the blue. Jakkrit is too young for father roles, he's only like a decade older than Janie.

tikaff

sarNie Egg
love all of ken & janie cute scenes, so loving & surreal portrayal of feelings. rewatching it many times, love them so much, hope their future lakorn will not be too far in the future. :heart: :heart: :heart: ken/janie

tikaff

sarNie Egg
I don't think they have :r-scene-pop-corn: in this lakorn since Ken he's a diplomat or something like that. lol but I don't mind if they have rape scene.

Yes we can assume they did more then 3 times after the fist willing scenes cause she slept with him every night after the first one . :thumbsup: OMG we sound so pervers.

I just hope I could understand what they are talking. Can't wait for the sub. I wonder what Nott said to Janie after he beat Ken. Maybe he make Janie promise not to be too close with Ken or something like that.

I don't know how much episode this lakorn has but I don't want to end yet. Like someone said, Chatchai will join them, they will have more development between Sara and Nott couple and other couple Cartoon and Chatchai and then all of them goes to Thailand. I can't wait for everyone to find out Janie's real identity & how rich her and her family are.

I melted in this episode everytime I rewatched . They looked so cute, sweet and they look like a real couple. I don't have the feeling that I watch a lakorn. Beside Ken and Ann I love Ken with Janie too.

totally agree with u may.. ken and janie are too cute together, feel like they are a real couple, with their stares and love, hugs and kisses. i love ken and janie sooooooooooo much and hope they will have another lakorn again. been rewatching krlj so often, love them.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow, seems like all of you enjoyed this lakorn a lot. Prepare to throw balloons at me :rolleyes1:.

I say this, not because I'm a hater, but because I'm an avid fan and I like constructive criticism. I felt like this is Ken and Janie's worst lakorn ever. The camera angles were horrible, the acting was mediocre, the story line was ridiculous, and the picture was just so bright my eyes were literally hurting. I attempted this lakorn 10 times before I actually progressed into the drama, no kidding. I skipped through every single episode and I still understood what was going on, so that means that every thing in between was just useless material. I've never hated a lakorn this much, wait no, I hated Ploy Lom Phet too, but I think I hate this lakorn more, I seriously mean the word "hate...with a passion." The director, cinematographer, and all those in charge of editing did such a bad job: too much lighting, corny camera angles, sooooo much make up, etc; they overdid what they should've. Ken's acting in here is probably the weakest out of all the lakorns I've seen because his character is so boring and doesn't do much. Janie is so stiff in here too, she looked so uncomfortable in her outfits, and her emotions aren't felt at all. Poor acting on both parties. The writers made Bua look so desperate, throwing her body at him citing "love," that I really disliked her character, and she unnecessarily sulks too much at Ran when she is suppose to be a prostitute. Ran on the other hand, urgh, I don't like him at all either; he's a diplomat, he's suppose to be high class yet he's so desperate for her too (but then again who says high class people can't be desperate for some love making), but like he's always saying he's not into prostitutes yet he willingly makes love with her; it's just there's so much sexual tension going on between the two it makes the lakorn less enjoyable for me because it's not all about "sex."

*sigh* It upsets me that this lakorn was so horribly produced...*tsk*...it could've been better.

Alright, I stand before you all...throw them at me...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This lakorn was enjoyable but I felt like I was watching a ch7 lakorn. The dragging was very unnecessary and the lakorn should have ended at the most of 13 episodes. Too much of the both of them pouting and stuff. I enjoyed the first half though. The other 2 couples were cute. Bus's parents are so funny, the mom is always blaming the dad out of the blue. Jakkrit is too young for father roles, he's only like a decade older than Janie.
Why is that? Is there something wrong with Ch.7 lakorns?? I'm just curious.