[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
OMFG really??? I freaking love these 2. But then I don't really like Uma 99 production but whatever... I'm happy with the Ken/Janie reunion.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I've never watch UMA 99 production before but I saw alot of cute BTS scenes of Rahut Torran Chompoo and Ken lakorn so I'm glad at least I know they will get MANY cute/sweet scenes together! ^__^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this is Janie 1st lakorn for Uma99 production and I'm rooting a spot for Andrew with Janie in Rang Ngao.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep, it's the first time she's working with UMA 99!

Now I want Janie and Andrew turn to reunite also since it's been FOREVER since Tang Pang Kammathep! Lolz.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yep, it's the first time she's working with UMA 99!

Now I want Janie and Andrew turn to reunite also since it's been FOREVER since Tang Pang Kammathep! Lolz.
yes yes ur right Bliss Andrew and Janie have back up again please cos i really miss them i think out of all Janie's
co-star her best one is Andrew. :thumbsup: :highfive:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
yes yes ur right Bliss Andrew and Janie have back up again please cos i really miss them i think out of all Janie's
co-star her best one is Andrew. :thumbsup: :highfive:
Same here. I love Janie with Ken and Andrew other than that I don't find any interest in any of praeks although many fans do love her with Rome and Film.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
i dont know why her and andrew havent reunited!
I think it's because Andrew is barely in lakorns and he isn't so well known if you compare him to Rome or Ken for example. But their first lakorn together many fans loved it so I think they should be able to reunite!! >.< Andrew needs to work with other production other than PJJ b/c since her returned onscreen and appeared in Mongkut Saeng Jan with Rita he has been only with PJJ. Their production I only watched the first time Mongkut Saeng Jan and I loved that lakorn but dunno about the rest of their lakorns..

tinah

sarNie Coma
I think it's because Andrew is barely in lakorns and he isn't so well known if you compare him to Rome or Ken for example. But their first lakorn together many fans loved it so I think they should be able to reunite!! >.< Andrew needs to work with other production other than PJJ b/c since her returned onscreen and appeared in Mongkut Saeng Jan with Rita he has been only with PJJ. Their production I only watched the first time Mongkut Saeng Jan and I loved that lakorn but dunno about the rest of their lakorns..
andrews popular but his fame is slowly dying down especially since he havent had a hit in so long. it just sucks that he doesnt have good choice of script ever since his come back. he defintaely need to work with other production other than pjj

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hope they confirm Andrew for Sai Roong with Susie i love the Johnny and Anne old version. :heart:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
andrews popular but his fame is slowly dying down especially since he havent had a hit in so long. it just sucks that he doesnt have good choice of script ever since his come back. he defintaely need to work with other production other than pjj
I totally agree! But maybe other productions haven't contacted him?! If that's the reason then I'm grateful that he at least has PJJ to work with b/c most productions do have particular daras that they favor.. >.< The first lakorn I saw of Andrew was Look Mai Klai Ton. Lol, it was soo boring. And then I saw Tang Pang Kammathep. Loved him in both lakorns that I saw 555

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I totally agree! But maybe other productions haven't contacted him?! If that's the reason then I'm grateful that he at least has PJJ to work with b/c most productions do have particular daras that they favor.. >.< The first lakorn I saw of Andrew was Look Mai Klai Ton. Lol, it was soo boring. And then I saw Tang Pang Kammathep. Loved him in both lakorns that I saw 555
tnag pang karmathep with Janie was with K'Da lakornthai

tinah

sarNie Coma
I'm sure other productions contacted him but I heard he's picky with his roles. Like some say he doesn't like to play the same role. Well for a picky guy, he doesn't have a a lot of good lakorns lol I liked tang pan kamatep the most

He's trying to be a producer but since his first lakorn flop really bad, ch3 haven't gave him the green light to produce another lakorn

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I wanna see Ken with Matt sooo badly!
Matt name is a fan request her for this role with Ken too but she probably reject the role since she accept 1 per year cos
of school and upcoming with Grate again 'likit saneha' Good Feeling is producing it but I'm ok with Ken and Janie, even
Cherry name request in here too but she might be very busy with her schedule.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
ah! janie and ken, this news made my day: i love them together. i prefer ken with janie than with ann or champoo. slap&kiss, many love scenes, and maybe a r or a w. if only they have one baby together in one lakorn.