[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks to sirpass

from alice, this is said to be a slap/kiss and its a romance comedy. the only n'ek that i know that is link to this lakorn is araya..

tinah

sarNie Coma
i so hope he wont be paired up with araya again..wishing it was yard but her new lakorn is not with him so we can cross that out

i dont think i ever saw Uma made a slap/kiss lakorn before

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I was really hoping this wud be yard!! I dont mind chompoo, i just wanna see him act with others like yard and sirita!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
if it's chom then she's gonna be in the same lakorn from ch7 then lol because this is the name of her lakorn with arnas back when she was with ch7....I think it's the same name

tinah

sarNie Coma
if it's chom then she's gonna be in the same lakorn from ch7 then lol because this is the name of her lakorn with arnas back when she was with ch7....I think it's the same name
lol thats what i thought too but her lakorn with arnas is "kol luang rak" sounds so similar to one another but its just switched around

กลรักลวงใจ this is kol ruk luang jai

edit: some fans are thinking n'ek might be janie :dance2: that would be great although i still want to see her with andrew too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@pantip fan request for Matt Peeranee along side Yard name as well and i don't think it will be Janie, now since Yard isn't
and Cherry's name was also mention with Chompoo i doubt she won't since then they almost going cancel kol ruk luang jai
put it to stock now that its back Uma99 decide to put Chompoo in Rahut Torachon so anything can possibly happen that either
Cherry or Matt might take this role so now were just wait for the answer as we all know that Chompoo name is rubbed off
only ken his still there.

solin

sarNie Adult
I wish n'ek to be Rita lol.
I dream to see Ken and Rita paired up together in a lakorn for once !

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lol thats what i thought too but her lakorn with arnas is "kol luang rak" sounds so similar to one another but its just switched around

กลรักลวงใจ this is kol ruk luang jai

edit: some fans are thinking n'ek might be janie :dance2: that would be great although i still want to see her with andrew too
ooooh yeah Kol Luang Ruk...hahah thanks for the correction Tinah

but yeah I would want Susie too hehehe

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
God some of u gals just come up a good idea 'Susie' cos she isn't that young or that old she and Yard they're the same age 24 but i want a
reunion between Ken and Yard though but I'm fine if its Susie Cherry might be a good one as well but she has a her own schedule too.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Aww..Ken's having another lakorn.It will be awesome
to see Ken and Janie back together!Please!!! Let it
be true. I miss them in Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong.(I think
that's the title.) <3 Ken & Janie!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow! 3 new lakorns for Janie! YAY! Omg. Thanks soo much! Finally Ken & Janie reunite after a good couple years 555

Thanks for the news, tinah! WOOT^^ I know that Janie will pull of the role in Rang Ngao! No doubt!