[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

icyplace

sarNie Adult
wow, what 's a weird dress!!!. It looks like a lantern with a half banana peeling shape :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Just finished episode 2 with English sub and episode 5. I actually dislike Rin more than Aom. I cannot wait to see Aom's mother's face when she finds out Rhan's family is broke because his mother is a gambling alholic. I like how the nang rai here is not those vicious and evil kind. I am enjoying this so much. It's a Breath if fresh air.

I love Cartoon lol can't believe she tazer Chatchai twice. I love how there is no pra rai either. This is a typical plot but definitely very unique and surprisingly good script so far.

lv88

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished episode 2 with English sub and episode 5. I actually dislike Rin more than Aom. I cannot wait to see Aom's mother's face when she finds out Rhan's family is broke because his mother is a gambling alholic. I like how the nang rai here is not those vicious and evil kind. I am enjoying this so much. It's a Breath if fresh air.

I love Cartoon lol can't believe she tazer Chatchai twice. I love how there is no pra rai either. This is a typical plot but definitely very unique and surprisingly good script so far.
Where do you watch with English sub?

may1363

sarNie Adult
I don't know it's me or what but I have the feeling that all the kiss they did are not real when he kiss her lip. Their lips never touched. I want to see more passionnate kiss like Korean or Hong Kong drama. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The one with Film and the other one with Ken ''Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong'' are real but this one it seem they use camera angle or they stop when their lips touch. Maybe I'm wrong....

Maybe Janie she's consider her boy-friend feeling.

judyp

sarNie Adult
like you girls, i am also enjoying this very much. its just a fun lakorn to watch. there's no real crazy drama going on, its carefree. the plot is typical with the fake bride and such but we don't have our typical characters. like funfun mentioned, we don't have a pra'rai and there's really no nang'rai. aom is definitely not that bad at all. she doesn't even like ken, she's doing it for her mom. ken and janie are just sooo cute in here. their chemistry is just to die for! love them! i wish nott and kartoon would end up together instead because they're so cute and funny. for selena's first lakorn, i think she is doing an excellent job and i hope to see more of her work. she is so fun and cute in here and it makes me believe that this is how she naturally is. nott is looking so handsome than ever. he's so cute when he sees sara. im excited to see their love story develop and hopefully sara won't be such a punk anymore. lol.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know it's me or what but I have the feeling that all the kiss they did are not real when he kiss her lip. Their lips never touched. I want to see more passionnate kiss like Korean or Hong Kong drama. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The one with Film and the other one with Ken ''Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong'' are real but this one it seem they use camera angle or they stop when their lips touch. Maybe I'm wrong....

No it's not just you, I see the same thing. Everytime they "kiss" in this lakorn it stops and cuts it or something. I would say that maybe Ken doesn't want to do kiss scenes cuz of his wife but then again he did so many with Ann and Chompoo after his marriage. Maybe Janie and Ken don't want rumors for the sake of her bf and his wife. Idk....maybe it was the director's idea.

may1363

sarNie Adult
No it's not just you, I see the same thing. Everytime they "kiss" in this lakorn it stops and cuts it or something. I would say that maybe Ken doesn't want to do kiss scenes cuz of his wife but then again he did so many with Ann and Chompoo after his marriage. Maybe Janie and Ken don't want rumors for the sake of her bf and his wife. Idk....maybe it was the director's idea.
Ok we se the same thing. lollll
Yep normally Janie and Ken did real kiss in their previews lakorns but this one stops and cuts. Before Ken has rumor with Champoo when they did Rahut Torachon with this production and both came to clarified. Anyways can't wait for next eposode. Wednesday seem so longggggggg....

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Lol, no, not only you, May,
i know that too, n i think that 's best for Janie and Ken,
I don't want to hear Ken and janie 's bashing or rumor b/c those stupid kisses ,which sometimes Fans don't know it's lakorn. especially now people love to drag Janie's BF to this matter. and Poor Noi, she has to read those things over and over again. Look at Chompoo and Ken 's case, so i don't want it happens again in KRLJ, this is totally adorable now, i'm enjoying it very much so no need to have real kiss at all.

BTW, i love TVB, Taiwanese or chinese 's kissing scenes most, they 're so real. that 's called "professional" :wub: :wub: :wub:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

i think its for safety so Ken his isn't anywhere near scandal and reporters pointing
at him being a flirty off screen and onscreen with his n'ek like once his accuse scandal
with Chompoo in rahut torachon and for the sake Janie's hi-so boyfriend

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Lol, no, not only you, May,
i know that too, n i think that 's best for Janie and Ken,
I don't want to hear Ken and janie 's bashing or rumor b/c those stupid kisses ,which sometimes Fans don't know it's lakorn. especially now people love to drag Janie's BF to this matter. and Poor Noi, she has to read those things over and over again. Look at Chompoo and Ken 's case, so i don't want it happens again in KRLJ, this is totally adorable now, i'm enjoying it very much so no need to have real kiss at all.

BTW, i love TVB, Taiwanese or chinese 's kissing scenes most, they 're so real. that 's called "professional" :wub: :wub: :wub:
omg icy your banner is giving me goosebumps :wackonut: :bump: the :w-scene-pop-corn:
pic caption :coverlaf: :faint:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Icy I had 4 hours of sleep lol had to rewatch episoe 6 because I was very sleepy. I wanted to watch it again so that I could fully enjoy episode 6 since I was so mesmerized by the episode.

I don't know where to begin. I love episode 6. I don't know if I want Phet to pair up with Cartoon or Rin. But I also like Chatchai with Cartoon. I am starting to warm up to Bua's mom's big hair. It match her loud personality lmao When have you had to ask your parents to go out of the country
lol I like how Nott gave in to his parents and tells him Bua is in Prague.

I just hope Aom doesn't turn into one of those pyscho path nang rai where she is going to hire a gunman to kill Bua or she decides to do the job herself.

I couldn't help but laugh when Rhan and Phet have their conversation about "Buarawong". What I don't understand from Bua when she wants Rhan to believe her, when she can't even trust him. She wants to test him out, so how will he ever regain that trust again. I guess when he finds out, I can understand why he would "hate and ignore her".

icyplace

sarNie Adult
omg icy your banner is giving me goosebumps :wackonut: :bump: the :w-scene-pop-corn:
pic caption :coverlaf: :faint:
LOL, i love these moments, so drooling, :wub: :wub: :wub:

@Fun4fun: you stayed up late 2 days in a row for your tests, and one more day for KRLJ, lol, fun4fun, don't you have your panda 's eyes yet, :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

I just hope Aom doesn't turn into one of those pyscho path nang rai where she is going to hire a gunman to kill Bua or she decides to do the job herself.

men, don't understand what they're talking about that 's why i hate to watch raw , you made me so curious , yet laugh at same time, if she does the job herself, how about give bua a gun so they can compete each other, who survives will have Ran, if both die, then I have Ran :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I couldn't help but laugh when Rhan and Phet have their conversation about "Buarawong". What I don't understand from Bua when she wants Rhan to believe her, when she can't even trust him. She wants to test him out, so how will he ever regain that trust again. I guess when he finds out, I can understand why he would "hate and ignore her".
it already breaks my heart when thinking Ran would ignore Bua . Before the :w-scene-pop-corn: , bua was in pain already when Ran ignored her and crying . Now after the :w-scene-pop-corn: , her love for him is up to max , then if he ignores her, she would devastate. Some people hate Janie's crying and say her crying is ugly, not to me, I 'm always moved when seeing her cried, really break my heart, I don't want it coming, but if KRLJ doesn't have those scenes, it would be boring,
So let be ready for heart broken scenes, I need more tissues box :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
icyplace, can you holler what epis are those hot scenes you got on your avies on? i haven't got the time to watch krlj, but i gotta watch those *drools*. hehehe. maybe after everything is eng sub, i'll watch.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
icyplace, can you holler what epis are those hot scenes you got on your avies on? i haven't got the time to watch krlj, but i gotta watch those *drools*. hehehe. maybe after everything is eng sub, i'll watch.
her avi banner is a killer :faint: giving me too many goosebumps I'm trying to take my
eyes off it but not working i tend to be so cheesy and drooling :bump: :weee: :wackonut:

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
Ken and janie are too cute together. They are a very beautiful couple in the screen. The OST is excellent. Has somebody there who would have the song where it is a girl and a boy who sings? it is too beautiful. If you have it, it would be possible to post it? Thank you in advance

may1363

sarNie Adult
Hey gals, I rewatched episode 6 every night before going to sleep. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: and every time is giving me goosebumps. I can't control myself. Don't know how many time I rewind the willing scene. :heart: :spicy: :bhehe:

Yes me too I love the song on willing scene when the boy and girl sing. If someone know who's sing or can do a MV it's really appreciate. The song sound beautiful even if I can't understand.

Now waiting for Chit to sub and I could understand the sweet moment between Ran and Bua and what Nott said to Ken. It's so frustrated that I couldn't understand what they talking about.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
hi LakornGods, It's ep 6 for all :w-scene-pop-corn: scenes, the "hot" scene is in seg ep 6(8-9). :wub: . IF you don't know thai like me, should wait and watch it in English, I have scratched my hear so bad everytime i watch raw, drive me nuts to guess what are they talking about

@Alice , I actually laughed so hard when Ran stopped and grab the water bottle, :pervie: :pervie: , then continue to hug Bua, :heart: :heart:

......I rewatched episode 6 every night before going to sleep. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: and every time is giving me goosebumps. I can't control myself. Don't know how many time I rewind the willing scene. :heart: :spicy: :bhehe:....
maybe after everything is eng sub, i'll watch.
LOL, May my dear, you, and Alice are perverted as me, I keep rewatching and got goosebumps non stop, :loool: :loool: :sweat: :sweat:
it's funny that i know it's fake but still looks so real and their breathing & arousing , ha ha ha, :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:

Ken and Janie are good on these scenes :heart: :heart: :heart: