[Ch3] Kon Ruk Strawberry (Citizen Ken)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@sunflowerpp thanks for sharing more lovely pictures there are more pictures displaying on FB those that u post are lovely

sunflowerpp

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
@sunflowerpp thanks for sharing more lovely pictures there are more pictures displaying on FB those that u post are lovely
you're welcome ! :dance3:  I like P'Ken and Chompoo more. i'm so excited when see those pics.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Chompoo look so cute!!! Yellow wat-so-ever u call look good one her! Ken look good as well!!! Aha cant wait...and hope they (citizen ken) improved :)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
yes yes yes, i love these comedic farm lakorns, chompoo looks gorgeous in here and my kru cook is as handsome as usual, will be tuning in for this for sure!

tatayounger

sarNie Egg
I can't wait to watch this lakorn. I'm so bored, try to watch some of the new nangeke like Namtarn, Bella and others more the lakorn were good but their acting is so blends. They can cry but the sad and sorrow feeling were not.

yuijbj

sarNie Hatchling
melezanda said:
hi!!!!!
may I ask what the story about??

"Kon Rak Strawberry" Storyline

Anya (Araya A.Hargate) works for Job Hunt which is a company that does everything to steal the best personnel from another company for the one that hires them.   Anya is assigned to make Dr. Saen Pueannadee (Theeradej Wongpuapan) quit his job at Piangpordee company.  Dr.Saen is a US-graduated scholarship PhD in genetic engineering.  Another company needs him so badly but he insists to work for the non-profit company like Piangpordee. 

Anya applies for a job as Dr.Saen's secretary.  There have been several people quit this position before Anya.  Not only that his secretary had to tolerate a lot of outdoor works (in farms, etc), they also couldn't tolerate troubles caused by all the girls around Dr.Saen.   From a member of a royal family, a superstar actress to a daughter of a village leader, these girls give Dr.Saen a headache every single day.  Dr.Saen's an ordinary guy but his handsomeness makes him popular among girls.  Of course, he is not any flirty but he is too kind to reject girls by himself.   Anya can help him from these disturbing girls. 

One day, a beautiful PhD, Dr.Pilasinee (Rinlanee Sripen...I guess) comes back from abroad and Anya finds out that Dr.Pilasinee seems to have a close relationship to Dr.Saen.   This makes Anya realize that she has already fallen in love with Dr.Saen.   While working smoothly with Dr.Saen, Anya also secretly tries to find ways to make him fired.  From what I read, I think Dr.Saen falls for Anya at first sight and Anya likes him more and more over-time.    So this makes it harder and harder for her to do such bad things for him.    But FINALLY......

(I will leave it here.. ^^ )