[Ch3] Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Bec-Tero Entertainment)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Jude is a she lol. Yes, she got good books. Her previous books are a lot better though. I have not read the Princess but have read anfew others of hers. I love the Little Princess too growing up. I read a whole lot of historical romance novels that I lost count.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
Jude is a she lol. Yes, she got good books. Her previous books are a lot better though. I have not read the Princess but have read anfew others of hers. I love the Little Princess too growing up. I read a whole lot of historical romance novels that I lost count.
I thought of Jude Law when I read her name. Lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
At first I thought it was a male too. When I first discovered her. But she's pretty good with her words. I remember reading one of her book and I could not put it down until I finished it.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
But not just Thais only. China has long adapted dramas/movies from novels and even America is doing it now too. I think it's because the book already has it's popularity hype from fans. The only thing that they need to do is keep that hype going and by making sure the script does justice to the book.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Really??? I didnt know Manee Yard Fah was an american novel! Just knowing that make me want to go read it!!!! @mahalo for the infor.

I, too, prefer novel turn to lakorn more than remake. But sometimes, i do get annoy by it. lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think it's harder to make a novel into a movie because it's like a 2 hour movie that has to translate a lot from a 200-300 pages. But for a lakorn which has many episodes should be no excuse. They should able to make the lakorn as an identical of the novel if they want to. But sometimes the produces try to be creative only to have it turn out as an epic fail.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yup...they wanna make up from taking from the book hehe. ..

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Did they start filming this yet? If ka badin is halfway or somethinv Mattt will only have this lakorn left.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Novelistist and script writers are equally as original. The thing is, Thai lacks good script writers.

The novel maps out the plot for the script writers but it is the script writers duty to translate it onto the big screen or smal screen.

And even if a lakorn will be base from a book, if the script writer sucks, the outcome would be the same for a fresh written script gone wrong.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Oh wow another Matt/Great reunion :3  Interested to see Koy in here too.

Bec-Tero entertainment?  How interesting.  I know that they do some films and more music-related record labels and radio stations etc.. but wow, I think this might be their first lakorn production?  How neat and interesting.  Good luck to them.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Dome/jaine lakorn was base on a novel but the lakorn itself was a 360 from the book lolll it as if the writer doesnt want romance like what the book wrote , we have to sit thur the emotionally abuse of the N'ek until the very last min ,then we see rainbow, sunshine and unicorn ! Lot of lakorn are from book, Koo Kum, SB,JLR, ect did ya know Kavee was supposed to have a great scense humor in the book? Yes , he was cynical but he does have a playful side , only Pat was able to see this side of him, thus why she was his best friend. And Harit was supposed to be a gentleman lol not the one we see force himself on Soyria in the 2008 version , she fell in love with her capture because he was kind hearted and respect her person lol, though he hate her but he couldn't go thru with the revenge and release her...untouch. OK I'm ranting to much. Any summary of the book?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Some try to keep it like the book others it isn't even considered an adaptation of the book cause all the characters are strangers than what it was from the book lol. I think I am the only one that didn't watch JLR cause I haven't seen it till now...maybe 5 mins worth. And I have not watch Sawan Biang all the way through, saw maybe a total of 1 hour. I did went back and saw a few clips of Brook/Kob's version. The rape scene in there was....they way Kob was screaming...

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
sarN said:
Dome/jaine lakorn was base on a novel but the lakorn itself was a 360 from the book lolll it as if the writer doesnt want romance like what the book wrote , we have to sit thur the emotionally abuse of the N'ek until the very last min ,then we see rainbow, sunshine and unicorn ! Lot of lakorn are from book, Koo Kum, SB,JLR, ect did ya know Kavee was supposed to have a great scense humor in the book? Yes , he was cynical but he does have a playful side , only Pat was able to see this side of him, thus why she was his best friend. And Harit was supposed to be a gentleman lol not the one we see force himself on Soyria in the 2008 version , she fell in love with her capture because he was kind hearted and respect her person lol, though he hate her but he couldn't go thru with the revenge and release her...untouch. OK I'm ranting to much. Any summary of the book?
Harit in the 1988 version was just like the book! He was so sweet to her once he fell in love with her. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:
Awe Kawee was suppose be funny. I'd loved to see that playful side of him.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Awe Kawee was suppose be funny. I'd loved to see that playful side of him.
Sam was funny as Kawee. He did showed his funny side whenever he's with Pat.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt is fashionable in here. Yeah...in the fitting pics her hair looks short but when she starts shooting it looks longer. Can't wait!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
She looks alot better here then in her last lakorn with grate. The wardrobe is much better in this lakorn. Wish Jason was in here lol