[Ch3] Kularb Fai (D One TV)

tinah

sarNie Coma
sounds like a revenge..wonder whos the n;ek and the production company..but i dont think art is suitable as praek

Fanz

sarNie Egg
I thought N'ek was Sara, b/c they said they're playing another lakorn together called "Kularb Fai"

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
bet Sara she's the kularb Fai 'the fire Rose' maybe this revenge lakorn might be something similar to Kularb Setan 'devil rose' how Bee Namthip seek revenge

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
I really liked Kularb Satan so if this is similar to it, I hope it's Art and Sara. I love them as a couple and even as lead couple. Yay!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh please no action. I would love to see them two reunite. Most likely this is not going to be a prime time lakorn. =(

fanny

sarNie Adult
Wow really them again. I was never a fan of Art, but since their last lakorn together i am starting to like him now. I can't wait, i love Sara she's so beautiful.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow really them again. I was never a fan of Art, but since their last lakorn together i am starting to like him now. I can't wait, i love Sara she's so beautiful.
yep its them again

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Omg they get sceond lakorn as pranang,gosh if weir n min get like these two I would happy mak mak.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm glad these two have another one together. Wow, they got to love these two so much that they're
pair up again. ;) Not a fan of action but i think i can handle it.hahah.

Oh yeah, who is the production for this one?

loser12

sarNie Hatchling
omgosh im soo happy this pair is pairing up again! i love them together & sara is just drop dead gorgeous! :dance1: