[CH3] Kwam Song Jum See Jarng (Wave Media): Chippy Sirin

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Thai text: ความทรงจำสีจาง
English translation: Faded Memories

Source:
http://daily.khaosod.co.th/view_new...nid=TURNeE1nPT0=&day=TWpBeE55MHdNaTB3TVE9PQ==

For the main actor, it is said that he must be Thai looking. Praek comes from poor family background, then later on he becomes a millionaire

Synopsis(credits to thaidramatic_update)
This is about brother and sister who are parted away when they were child. Then, they grow up and can't remember each other, they fall in love together but don't know that they are blood brother and sister

Any possible candidates as her p'ek?
Most of the Thai actors that I know have mixed ethnicity lol

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Phet! He's full Thai. Lol. But I don't like the storyline so it's okay and he's too underrated anyway. I can only think of Great but it's too soon for them to pair up again. I'm not sure. Toey's full Thai right? He could work.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Typical Asian drama story-line. More Korean though. LOL. I could only think of Toey and Great. Phet is probably too underrated they probably won't cast him, even though I would love for him to get primetime pra ek roles soon. Maybe Top Jaron and I wouldn't mind Mai Warit. But it'll all depend on the producers, directors, etc.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
This reminds me of a well known Japanese drama (won't name it because them being siblings is a spoiler lol). If it's anything like that drama then I'm assuming this one will be depressing too.
I don't think I've ever consciously watched a drama where I knew incest was involved, it's just creepy. That being said Ken.P & Chippy pairing up would've been interesting.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Glad Ken is not in here. I like him. I don't really like Chippy and the possible incest is just gross.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ekk....i remem. That storyline in a older lakorn....

No no bro/sis...cousin is bad enough