[Ch3] Lah Fah Airline Series

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay! Another Series. Thanks Alice. Do you know who will be in her or anything like what it's about? I cant go to the SpicyForum page. I'm not a member. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Xiongurl26 said:
Yay! Another Series. Thanks Alice. Do you know who will be in her or anything like what it's about? I cant go to the SpicyForum page. I'm not a member. 
don't know yet this project is for 2014 
u can try register as a member 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Another series? But this one sounds interesting with the whole airline concept.

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Channel 3 and their countless series. There's suppose to be 3 more coming up too  :mellow: But this one does sound intriguing. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hsdsfan said:
Channel 3 and their countless series. There's suppose to be 3 more coming up too  :mellow: But this one does sound intriguing. 
yes more is coming 
there is one i know its called 'Prai Series' horror and fantasy 

diemphuong89

sarNie Egg
Dear Alice!
Sorry can I ask you 1 question? I can not creat account at Spicy Forum. Seem like they do not accept new member.Can you show me how to become a member of Spicy Forum? 
Thanks so much!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
diemphuong89 said:
Dear Alice!
Sorry can I ask you 1 question? I can not creat account at Spicy Forum. Seem like they do not accept new member.Can you show me how to become a member of Spicy Forum? 
Thanks so much!
wow really i read a message from one of the admin they accept new member, sorry i don't know how it works since I'm only a Elite Member there i will ask one of the admin for u 
oh u have email

MinsulYaya

sarNie Egg
diemphuong89 said:
Dear Alice!
Thanks so much!
i have the same problem 

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
I read at Ch3's Fan Facebook that Phet and Mint Chalida will be playing one of the four novels.  The one they are rumored to be starring in is titled "Lah Fah Wiwa Luang".  There is no confirmation, and I also read that they plan to cast new or rookie actors.  I hope they confirm soon :D

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I hope they will confirm soon.  Phet & Mint surely will be a good pair.  I can't wait for the confirmation.

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
If that's true then I'm happy for Phet. He deserves some promotion because he is a decent actor. As for Chalida, I don't believe it's fair that she's being casted in 3 big series. Ch 3 should give opportunities to other actresses.