[CH3] Lai Kinnaree (Act Art): Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
...Speechless...because I'm extremely disappointed in this show. In the beginning, I really enjoyed's Nadech's acting but he got worse and worse with his expressions. His overacting was hard to watch! I love Nadech but he was not good in this. I hope he chooses his projects wisely. Yaya and Nadech swapped acting credits, Nadech does very very well with emotional scenes, Yaya is hard to watch in emotional scenes. I hated the ending even though its "happy" I think it was too rushed. There was no love and it was not convincing. I think if you didn't know NY were actually a real couple you wouldn't be invested in the love between Mae Pudsorn and Khun Indra.

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
The ending is so so sooo dumb lol I’m speechless. NY have no luck with their couple lakorns. I love them and hope they’ll never star together again. I can’t imagine disaster they might have next lol

*DramaCuties*

sarNie Egg
lol... the drama is already over.. tbh there are a lot of moment in this drama that make you actually think that did they intended for the scene to be like that??
Like nadech scene. I actually can accept a bit awkwardness here and there because the character is new for him. I understand that. I dont think its that bad. BUT there are some scene that makes you go wtf. Like i said did they really intended for it to be like that? Ex: those funny punches and his expression. Its serious moment but it makes you laugh instead. Yaya also have the same problem. But only on last night scene where pudsorn throwing up blood. The blood come out like a strong water shoot. Again i laugh but its a serious moment. Did the director or the production team or felow actors didnt see that? Seriously i dont know who to blame.

P/s: That why i said before they should just make this a serious mystery investigation drama. By serious i mean not adding romcom. If they want to add romance make it angst instead. That is why i love the scene of nadech with his dead wife because it suit the vibe of the drama and nadech done really well showing that emotional scene. But they choose to make luang indra to be the extreme combination of grumpy harsh and funny man and make him bicker with pudsorn in order to create the hate to love scene.

Last edited:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
lol... the drama is already over.. tbh there are a lot of moment in this drama that make you actually think that did they intended for the scene to be like that??
Like nadech scene. I actually can accept a bit awkwardness here and there because the character is new for him. I understand that. I dont think its that bad. BUT there are some scene that makes you go wtf. Like i said did they really intended for it to be like that? Ex: those funny punches and his expression. Its serious moment but it makes you laugh instead. Yaya also have the same problem. But only on last night scene where pudsorn throwing up blood. The blood come out like a strong water shoot. Again i laugh but its a serious moment. Did the director or the production team or felow actors didnt see that? Seriously i dont know who to blame.

P/s: That why i said before they should just make this a serious mystery investigation drama. By serious i mean not adding romcom. If they want to add romance make it angst instead. That is why i love the scene of nadech with his dead wife because it suit the vibe of the drama and nadech done really well showing that emotional scene. But they choose to make luang indra to be the extreme combination of grumpy harsh and funny man and make him bicker with pudsorn in order to create the hate to love scene.
Agreed, the romance should have been angst because it will fit the seriousness of the show but they made it "funny" when it wasn't suppose to be. Still so disappointed because this show had so much potential. Ch3 messed up real bad again. No historical drama is as good as Love Destiny, they need to learn good storytelling. I hope NY stop acting together for a while...get married but don't star together for a while.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Agreed, the romance should have been angst because it will fit the seriousness of the show but they made it "funny" when it wasn't suppose to be. Still so disappointed because this show had so much potential. Ch3 messed up real bad again. No historical drama is as good as Love Destiny, they need to learn good storytelling. I hope NY stop acting together for a while...get married but don't star together for a while.
Tbh, from the beginning I never found this story to be interesting. I wasn't even mad when there was rumors about it being cancelled. I wanted to see them together but just not in this story.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Holy moly, I came back on & the forum is still here. I still adore Nadech & Yaya. I do need to catch up on this series. Looks hardcore drama. The wardrobe is gorgeous.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I found that this lakorn was hard to immerse myself in when watching. I found it hard to focus on while watching and I felt like there were many missed opportunities. Not Act Art's best and they left ch3 with more of a whimper than a bang.

Oddly Yaya was the better actor here compared to Nadech. He reminded me of Andrew's acting in that lakorn with Matt. Very comical acting choices despite the scene obviously being a serious one. I don't get why Nadech made Luang In so immature and childish and why the director(s) thought it was okay. It would have been fine if Luang In was silly during certain scenes but to make him so childish with such outlandish expressions was rather strange and this is coming from someone who has appreciated Nadech's acting all throughout his acting career. On the other hand, Yaya was fine, though some of her mannerisms seemed too modern/Westernized at times. New as always shines in his roles, I liked him very much here.

The love story was badly developed, there weren't enough scenes between them. I'm not even looking for love or romantic scenes per se but I'd like to see some sort of connection between them. The chemistry was there but other than jealousy from Luang In, there wasn't much feelings from him and quite frankly none from Putsorn either. I don't see them getting married and living together. I picture them realizing that they don't need each other after Luang In comes back from the war.

The pacing was slow and I think some scenes felt disconnected, especially some parts of Pinky's arc. Everything felt anticlimactic and it hurts me to say this lakorn was more of a chore than an enjoyable watch.