CH3 lakorn teaser for 2017

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I only anticipate a few I saw but I hope 2017 will be a year I get to watch many good lakorns.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Looking forwarding to watching these lakorn. Yeah, there are some lakorn that's not in the teaser.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
My breakdown:
  • Nadech & Yaya - Alright haven't watched any Yadech lakorns since DJA so maybe I'll give one a try if it gets subbed
  • Mario & Toey - Did that lady say something about Mario & Toey being koo-jin? Or did I hear that wrong? If not, NO just NO. At least let us see them on screen together before labeling them koo-jin, no wonder people say the term is overused.
  • Mario & Mai - Meh, maybe
  • Pong & Bella - Maybe , if it gets subbed
  • Smart & Jui - I like Jui, but I haven't watched anything with Mart since his lakorn with Matt. Never finished his lakorn with Kim, but I did try.
  • Ken & Noon - Undecided
  • Dome & Margie - Unlike some I actually don't mind Dome, and I like Margie so fingers crossed this gets subbed cause I haven't watched this girl in anything in a while.
  • Margie & James Ma - Eh, I like both of them but the storyline doesn't seem that interesting to me
  • Mint & James Ma - Alright these two being called koo-jin is okay with me. (Even though Chario is my fav ;)) They've starred in a hit lakorn, had six magazine covers together, were pictured in a calendar together and performed together on stage. They have exposure and hype. That being said, James better not go breaking Mint's heart too much in this lakorn. From what I've heard and read about the original storyline James' character does not/did not deserve n'ek. Fingers crossed the writers fixed that this time around. Don't do Jalida dirty, we know they have chemistry.
  • Mark & Kim - Again, haven't watched these two together since they first lakorn together aka 3 Golden Men. And my goodness, they pairing in that one was such a snoozefest. I haven't watched them together since. But I do watch all of Kimmy's other lakorns so maybe I'll give this a chance.
  • Boy & Patricia - Maybe
  • Alex & Pream - Yes! I've been waiting for Alex to get more lead roles and for Pream to pair with someone closer to her age :) I hope this goes well for them both.
  • Next couple of lakorns - SKIP!!!!
  • Mint & Top - For Mint I will try. I honestly do not consider Top p'ek material but whatever. He's not terrible.
  • My Hero Series - Definitely yes to Toey & Eye, cause my girl Eye is finally getting to play lead again. I've also never really fully watched Toey in anything, but I seen bits and pieces of BR and I liked him in that. So I look forward to seeing more of him. As for all the other guys and their newbie n'eks meh...probably won't watch.
  • The Cupid Series - Yes to almost everyone, except maybe Wawaa and Indy because I saw Indy's last lakorn and I was not a fan. And maybe not Nychaa and Tono, because I am not a fan of Tono.
  • Mai & Mew - If it's subbed sure I'll give it a try for Mew
  • Mark & Yaya - OMG yes!!! I've been waiting forever for this ( I think we all have!). Their first lakorn might've been a let down, but this looks too good to pass up. Mark looks hot. Yaya looks gorgeous. Louis and Toey also look great. Basically everyone is looking their best. And it seems like some classic, intense drama. So I am in. Hopefully it does not let me down.
Okay rant over :p

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
My new year lakorn resolution checklist
1. Kluen Cheewit (Mark-Yaya):
Yessss I've been waiting for this like forever...seriously...this is getting unnecessarily wayyyy too long to air!!! Mark and Yaya never convince me in their acting, although they are such beautiful people and have cute off-screen personality. However, since Yaya will stop playing cutie kidsy type of teenage girl and Mark look sooo fierce in the teaser so I would definitely expecting some slap-kiss and R-Scenes :D

2. Kom Faek (Mark-Kim): Action lakorns are rare and I felt in love with their chemistry on-screen (except for Ab Ruk Online- it just can't draw me in) and off-screen so my expectations are very high. Starving for deep kisses and bed-scenes :p

3. Buang Hong (Kim-JJ): I love how Kim generates explosive chemistry with all of her p'eks and I love JJ too so definitely give it a try

4. Akom (Margie-James Ma): The storyline is interesting to me and this couple is refreshing

5. Nadech and Yaya lakorns: I love their chemistry AFFFF. Also there are body swapping and suspense action scenes tooooo <3

6. Sai Tarn Hua Jai (Mint C-James Ma):
I love them in the SJ series so maybe I'll give this one a try ^^

7. The Cupids Series (except for Indy-Wawaa since I'm not a fan of them and maybe some other parts since I don't have the time to dig in to 8 series lol): Romance, action and drama got together so yesssss

8. Sai Lub Jub Abb (Boy Pakorn-Patricia Good) : I'm a super fan of Boy and Pat is so endearing in here. Their chemistry in the fitting pics and in some BTS that has been revealed is unexpected <3 I will watch for Boy-without-mustache here lol :v

9. My Hero Series: Action-romantic series :) I've never watch Cholumpi productions before since their storyline just can't hook me in. I guess I'll just watch Boy's part for my Boy :p (or maybe Great's part) because I don't have the time to dig in the rest lol :v

10. Plerng Boon (Pong-Bella-Janie): This lakorn sound Zaaaappppp (dramaticccc) and I like Pong too <3

11. Ban Lang Dok Mai (Mario-Toey): They looks soo cute together. Mario is super-duper godness handsome and he can generate chemistry with his n'eks. I've fall in love with him in TSL 2015. However I heard people said that Wave TV Company is not a good production company so I'm a bit worried.

12. Buang Ban Ja Torn (Mario-Mai): Not a fan of boran lakorn but the storyline is okay too me and I love their chemistry in Pee Mak. Mai D. looks gorgeous!

13. Rak Nakara (Mark-Taew-Mew): Again, not a fan of boran lakorn but Taew amazed me with her acting skills. My sweet, gentle Mew plays rai here...this is entertaining!

2017 sounds like a good year for CH3. Hope they can pull the rating up because the recent years has been a downfall for them (The government makes all channels to release their HD Digital version so ratings in all channels didn't do well as they used too)

p/s: Bomb T. is playing gay role this year?? Yum yum LOL!!! May the odds be ever in your favor :p

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't really mind watching all lakorns as long as it is subbed lol.These are what I'm looking forward to the most:

- Kleun Cheewit
- The Cupids Series (especially Ken and Chompoo's part)
- Kom Faek
- Leh Lub Salub Rarng
- Likhit Ruk
- Sai Tarn Hua Jai
- My Hero Series (especially Toey/Eye)
- Buang Hong
- Ra Rerng Fai
- Buang Banjathorn