❤️[CH3] Leh Bunpakarn (TV Scene) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I know about Sataya Tis Tarn, but that lakorn is a bit boring with male lead remember his past life alone by dreaming. The love of pra'nang at modern life isn't well develop, past life ended with misunderstood. It seems p'ek love n'ek only because he know their past life not her real self in this life.
It focused on p'ek but male lead is also quite weak character, not charming enough. I think male leads in reincarnation lakorns often be either a jerk or a coward. It's one of the reason i hasn't enjoying fully any lakorn with this type even with Nakee, Thosapol is such a weak p'ek.

In case of Leh Bunpakarn, Plerngfah is a charming character for sure even if he's not played by James. He is smart, gentle and eloquent. He won't remember past life alone but can make other like Sitang saw it too, not just his life but anyone he tough and not just one life but many many lifetimes. Villains of this lakorn also has similar ability like him (just not as powerful).
Usually reincarnation lakorn has depressed and tiring mood, Leh Bunpakarn in my opinion while being dark and brutal still have delight mood because interaction between pra'nang at modern life is very cute, a rom/com chemistry type. Pra'nang at Rama 5 are very gentle and sweet together. There are no frustration because of misunderstood between pra'nang.
Plerngfah/Uthai/Rawi are all attractive p'ek and Sitang/Sasina are also strong character. Duangkae might be a bit classic Thai women but still also won't let other control her easily.
Also this is not just a lovestory. In fact it is intergrated with serveral values like patriotism, political criticism and other human values. I just hope they can delivery it on-screen with smooth editing because i really like the plot.
Well said my dear @Sakan94 . I'm so looking forward to seeing this one.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I know about Sataya Tis Tarn, but that lakorn is a bit boring with male lead remember his past life alone by dreaming. The love of pra'nang at modern life isn't well develop, past life ended with misunderstood. It seems p'ek love n'ek only because he know their past life not her real self in this life.
It focused on p'ek but male lead is also quite weak character, not charming enough.
This plot sounds so familiar. I think this is the plot to Utt Utsada and Joy Rinlanee's Rata Manee lakorn as well.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
This plot sounds so familiar. I think this is the plot to Utt Utsada and Joy Rinlanee's Rata Manee lakorn as well.
Reincarnation has been done a lot of time, it's difficult to have a fresh plot. Actually it's problem with Thai lakorns, series. Right now, it's hard to find a lakorn that don't remind you about other lakorns.

Meshyyy

sarNie Egg
Hi! I hope this gets subbed when it airs! Cant wait for this. Silently been following this thread and Game Sanaeha. I still rewatch GS from time to time when I get bored from all other lakorns. I looove all the fanarts!

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Hi! I hope this gets subbed when it airs! Cant wait for this. Silently been following this thread and Game Sanaeha. I still rewatch GS from time to time when I get bored from all other lakorns. I looove all the fanarts!
I think we don't have to worry about sub. James fanclub will sub this, they did for all his lakorns.
And we have some friends might translate interesting parts for us when we are watching live, just like Game Sanaeha time. Thanks @Katelyn and Wanda4jamesji in advance.
I actually can watch this lakorn with my native language sub, they are super fast, and will pick up this project for sure.

Last edited:

Meshyyy

sarNie Egg
I think we don't have to worry about sub. James fanclub will sub this, they did for all his lakorns.
And we have some friends might translate interesting parts for us when we are watching live, just like Game Sanaeha time. Thanks @Katelyn and Wanda4jamesji in advance.
I actually can watch this lakorn with my native language sub, they are super fast, and will pick up this project for sure.
Im happy to hear thaaat. Its alway an agony for non thai speakers since there are few people who subs them. Always grateful for them thaaanks for the info :)

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
19.03.04 | Fitting19.08.16 | Q68
We have a glimse of style from Dvaravati world. Love fitting pic, i want to have pra'nang only one, must be very beautiful

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.