❤️[CH3] Leh Bunpakarn (TV Scene) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Do we have a date yet when this is coming out?.
No date yet but according to an interview of Taew at the end of Oct, she said Leh Bunpakarn has queue to air around Feb.
I hope it true but PSR (lakorn of James and Ice) is also rumored to air at Feb so somethings might changed.
I want to see Leh Bunpakarn at end of Jan or begining of Feb tho. It's a nice time.
Anyway Leh Bunpakarn should be air at early 2020 along with Husband-in-law, Dang Duang Hareuthai and PSR since they has finished filming.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
No date yet but according to an interview of Taew at the end of Oct, she said Leh Bunpakarn has queue to air around Feb.
I hope it true but PSR (lakorn of James and Ice) is also rumored to air at Feb so somethings might changed.
I want to see Leh Bunpakarn at end of Jan or begining of Feb tho. It's a nice time.
Anyway Leh Bunpakarn should be air at early 2020 along with Husband-in-law, Dang Duang Hareuthai and PSR since they has finished filming.
Oh okay, thanks for the info hun :).

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Dvaravati fitting pic

007aOb4fgy1g9n8smdd5ij312w0lvu0x.jpg
A more clearly pic for Dvaravati style.
Taew said it expected to on-air at end of Feb. Waiting impatiently!
When the first teaser clip being released i will lose my mind for sure, haha. Never following a tv series closely and for so long like this.
Cr: Ch3Thailand泰国三台 weibo

Last edited:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Dvaravati fitting pic
A more clearly pic for Dvaravati style.
Taew said it expected to on-air at end of Feb. Waiting impatiently!
When the first teaser clip being released i will lose my mind for sure, haha. Never following a tv series closely and for so long like this.
Cr: Ch3Thailand泰国三台 weibo
Wow....it's beautiful. I love this Dvaravati style.

DaoRisa

I hope this Lakorn air while I am in Thailand, I want to attend their Grand opening for LBP:worship2:
It would be great if you can attend their grand opening for LBP. And if so, hope you can share your pictures with JTaew with us here.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Dvaravati full pic without logo and credit and new promotion poster.
There is high chance that Leh Bunpakarn will be at second lot of Ch3's 2020 lakorns.
If it's true then it will on-air at end of Feb or begining of March either Mon-Tue or Wed-Thu slot. (Fri-Sat-Sun slot's second lakorn after Sorn Ngao Ruk should be Toong Sanaeha according to it's director).
Q47 | 05.07.2019
A.Pin updated a funny bts clip. James was probably want to go to restroom :pancarta:

Last edited:

DaoRisa

Saw this new saying that PSR will air around April or May. If so, we'll see JTaew of this drama first.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Saw this new saying that PSR will air around April or May. If so, we'll see JTaew of this drama first.
According to Khun Somrak, PSK will on-air around mid-year. Leh Bunpakarn should be in 2nd line up after ( Phom Arthun, Fah Fak Ruk, Sorn Ngao Ruk). Hope nothing change because i want to watch Leh Bunpakarn soon.

DaoRisa

According to Khun Somrak, PSK will on-air around mid-year. Leh Bunpakarn should be in 2nd line up after ( Phom Arthun, Fah Fak Ruk, Sorn Ngao Ruk). Hope nothing change because i want to watch Leh Bunpakarn soon.
Hope nothing would change too so we may see this one around mid February to March? And also hope they will edit it carefully (with no rush). I hate the lakorns in poor editing.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Hope nothing would change too so we may see this one around mid February to March? And also hope they will edit it carefully (with no rush). I hate the lakorns in poor editing.
They have about 4 months for editing so i hope it will be done carefully. There are also quite amount of CG so i want they focus on that too.

Last edited:

DaoRisa

Yay....it's 2020 already. I'll count the day 'til it's aired. Keep my fingers crossed that it will be one of my favorite Thai dramas in 2020. :celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16: