❤️[CH3] Leh Bunpakarn (TV Scene) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Love this set of photoshot :icon12:
English title for lakorn might be "Love in the mist" since it will quite difficult to translate Leh Bunpakarn to english. I also saw some write "Love across time" but "Love in the mist" seem more unique.
Broadcast date is 3 March. Quite a nice date?
3/3/2563 at CH3 (33), 3 life times and the 3rd lakorn of James/Taew.
I can’t wait, I am super excited but at the same time also keeping my expectations low lolz Anyway Happy Valentine’s Day to everyone. Here is a beautiful edit done by @Katelyn 6C01464E-0A1E-44AD-B621-4AA4AE98BCE8.jpeg

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Today Show Promotion
So funny, with my very limited of Thai language, i still understand 60-70% this talk show.
The most funny is when Poh said to James that one day you will reach the stage that you can not play p'ek role anymore but p'ek's dad. LOL
I had fun with this talk show but waiting for pra'nang talk shows, interviews and promotions together

Last edited:

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
it did not do por any good moving to ch3 he did not outshine himself over there. i think he should go freelance much better for him.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
It sucks that Pappayon Bunterng doesn't publish lakorn magazines anymore. I would have liked to get the pics for this lakorn (they are gorgeous). I bought the Game Sanaeha and Neung Dao Fah Diew magazines which were very nice. It would have been nice to get another James and Taew cover for my collection :confused:

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
It sucks that Pappayon Bunterng doesn't publish lakorn magazines anymore. I would have liked to get the pics for this lakorn (they are gorgeous). I bought the Game Sanaeha and Neung Dao Fah Diew magazines which were very nice. It would have been nice to get another James and Taew cover for my collection :confused:
oh such a pity, i has been waiting to collect magazines for this lakorn :confused: