[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Yea Petra in the lakorn was speaking with a bad fake British accent on purpose. Shes a very pretentious woman who wants people to think that shes very accomplished, smart and "high class" :risas3:
I wasn't aware that's why she did it lol but I'm looking forward to this. Very out of character for both of them to play lol

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or good night everyone and thank you all for posting na ka.

WOW and SUPER WOW....I'm soooo impressed with Nadech and Yaya. Their actings are on point. Actually, their actings exceeded my expectation :thumbup:! Can't wait to see more.

cr: as tagged,pantip

Last edited:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Hahahaha! One of funniest scene was when Petra pointed to Ramin & said "I" & then pointed to herself in Ramin's body & said "you." And then Petra not feeling confident about how she dressed Ramin's body & the way she walked out of Ramin's closet, I LOL so hard. Petra is so very extra.

Khun Mor confused is the cutest thing. When he's talking to Petra looking at Ramin & Petra in Ramin's body answered "over here." OMG! I'm so confused too.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Guys I think Khun Saovaluk Niyompanich passed away :crybaby2::icon12:

She had dinner with NY a few months ago & I remember checking out her IG literally a few weeks ago & found out she was sick...:sad6:My condolences to her family & all those who knew her

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXkQtOEnfBA/
Yes, sad news, she s the figure behind the scene of MISTINE. She is very close to Nadech's family, they have promised to go again in South Korea, unfortunately, it will not happen. She was at almost every NY couple merit "Katin".

Everybody remembers NY ads with Mistine thanks to her, marketing manager of Mistine. R.I.P Khun Saovaluk Niyompanich

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
RIP Khun saovaluk niyompanich

Okay my review of ep4
I think the character Richard is doing great so far as the villain. He looks the part. His eyes possesse this crazy look in them so yeah awesome job.

Tor and ice...Tor has great chemistry with nadech, like u can feel their brotherly love. His action scenes r quite good but some parts (usually) the ending pose he looks a bit awkward. His chemistry with ice...I'm not feeling it yet :/
Ice...she disappointed me...her acting is mediocre at best. I don't know if it's because her character is a boring one or because she's new or because she simply can't act but yeah. I skipped most of her part honestly, felt like a drag. Kind of wanted her and Richard to have more scenes together, they have some chemistry together and maybe being with a bad-boy will give ice more character to work with.

Petra's manager- kind of annoys me and I don't know why but doesn't matter as the character doesn't have a lot of screen time so I'm okay with it.

NY-my fav- superb just simply awesome. They r nailing their parts perfectly. RaminxPetra and RaminxPetraxMor is just comedy gold. I Laughed so hard when their scenes come on. Just thinking about them makes me want to cry as we have to wait until next week to see them again and that's a long time from now ;(
I low-key have severe withdrawal symptoms thanks to this recent Ep. Kept watching the Ep over and over again -.-'

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I skip all the manager scenes...

The details have me cackling. Yaya stepping out of the hospital bed, dragging the IV stand with her toes, lifting the toilet seat with her toes. Heh.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
NY is doing such a great job in their roles. One of the funniest part to me was when Nadech was trying to sit on the motorcycle with both of his legs to one side and Yaya took one of his leg and put it on the other side.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
One of my favorite funny scenes...... :risas3::risas3:

Nadech as Petra: When you shower, you have to turn off the lights. DON'T LOOK!!!

Yaya as Ramin: Anyway, you'll want to see my "stuff" as well. How's it?....Big One.

Poor Petra in Ramin body.....

cr:as tagged

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Hi Petra or Ramin or Ratra loool, Sure we miss you! See you on monday lol

NoProblem Feelgood

If 1 day, I really have to switch my bodies with Petra, I think it will be ok! Isn't it?
Because since I begin to play in this lakorn, I feel like....it's something like....OH MY GOD loool
Because I'm so happy that I have to play like a woman, sthg like this
I feel like, in this life, I can now die peacefully lol
(a dream come true for Nadech to act like a girl lol :risas3:)

Last edited:

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
RIP Khun saovaluk niyompanich

Okay my review of ep4
I think the character Richard is doing great so far as the villain. He looks the part. His eyes possesse this crazy look in them so yeah awesome job.

Tor and ice...Tor has great chemistry with nadech, like u can feel their brotherly love. His action scenes r quite good but some parts (usually) the ending pose he looks a bit awkward. His chemistry with ice...I'm not feeling it yet :/
Ice...she disappointed me...her acting is mediocre at best. I don't know if it's because her character is a boring one or because she's new or because she simply can't act but yeah. I skipped most of her part honestly, felt like a drag. Kind of wanted her and Richard to have more scenes together, they have some chemistry together and maybe being with a bad-boy will give ice more character to work with.

Petra's manager- kind of annoys me and I don't know why but doesn't matter as the character doesn't have a lot of screen time so I'm okay with it.

NY-my fav- superb just simply awesome. They r nailing their parts perfectly. RaminxPetra and RaminxPetraxMor is just comedy gold. I Laughed so hard when their scenes come on. Just thinking about them makes me want to cry as we have to wait until next week to see them again and that's a long time from now ;(
I low-key have severe withdrawal symptoms thanks to this recent Ep. Kept watching the Ep over and over again -.-'
Idk if you are referring to Ice is a new actress as in she is a new actress in ch 3 or just new actress in general. But she isn't a newbie. She was the female lead in that really popular film ATM back in 2012. I watched her in that and in "I fine....thank you....I love you" and do think she's a pretty good actress. But she was better in those then she is in here....so I really do think it's the character lol. She's great at comedy tho.

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Idk if you are referring to Ice is a new actress as in she is a new actress in ch 3 or just new actress in general. But she isn't a newbie. She was the female lead in that really popular film ATM back in 2012. I watched her in that and in "I fine....thank you....I love you" and do think she's a pretty good actress. But she was better in those then she is in here....so I really do think it's the character lol. She's great at comedy tho.
Oh thank u :)
I thought this was her first lakorn

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult

Credit myshowproduction3

This scenes will be shown in either Monday or Tuesday episodes. Where in previous life's both of them are couple